RRRR - "Back from the dead" - Entries only thread

TotteTotte Posts: 13,524

This is where we put our entries for the RRRR - "Back from the dead" render contest.

No chatter or comments in this thread, keep that in the contest thread.

The format should be (to make tallying and setting up voting easier).

TAG:#ImageNumber
Entry Title
Entry Text ( a handful of lines, not a Shakespeare book )
The Image

Example (Not an entry):
Test:#01
Title: The return of West Park
After many years, suddenly, out of the blue,  a new West Park set appeared in the DAZ Store.
<The Image>

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,200
    edited April 2023

Tag: barbult #1
    Title: Melee at the Soirée
    I thought I killed you the last time you put your hands on my man. How did you come back from the dead to do it again?

RRRR Meele at the soirée.jpg
    2000 x 1500 - 2M
    Post edited by barbult on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,200
    edited April 2023

Tag barbult #2

Title: Fountain Phone Fumble
    Taia: Oh no! I fumbled my phone into the fountain AGAIN!
    Bullwarg: No worries. I'll bring it back from the dead AGAIN.

RRRR Fountain Phone Fumble

Post edited by barbult on
  • bohemian3bohemian3 Posts: 1,030
    edited April 2023

Tag: Bohemian3 #01
    Title:  Back With a Vengeance

Post edited by bohemian3 on
  • AmaranthAmaranth Posts: 406
    edited April 2023

Pull#1

Title: global warming

Post edited by Amaranth on
  • bohemian3bohemian3 Posts: 1,030
    edited April 2023

Tag: Bohemian3 #02
    Title: The Comeback Tour: Hungry for More
    ...so a hungry werewolf walks into a comedy club and locks all the doors...

Post edited by bohemian3 on
  • Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 7,757
    edited April 2023

Tag: Bunyip02#1

Title: Bad Hair Day

Vicky is in mourning after her hairdresser ruined her hair. She has made a new booking with another hairdresser to get her hair fixed.

Post edited by Bunyip02 on
  • adamsrobtadamsrobt Posts: 66

Tag: adamsrobt #01
    Title: Lost in the Hall of Lanterns
    "How did I get here...?"

• ZetharaZethara Posts: 67

Tag: #1
    Ghostly Toys
    The mansion won't let her leave, but it supplies her with whatever toys she wants to play with...

Tag: adamsrobt #02
    Title: Target: Acquired
    But who's the target?

• luci45luci45 Posts: 2,665

Pull#1
    Lavinia's Outing
    Lavinia Vampire hadn't been out "in ages." A stroll would be lovely, she thought, as these seem like more accepting times. The new bodyguards were fine young men, though Hector was annoyingly helpful.

Tag: Zethara #2
    Title: Put Out to Pasture
    Three old timers on the road.Runtimes have moved on and dragon lost his wings somewhere along the way...

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,524

Tag: Totte #1
    Who Done It?

The not so very successful German D.I. Frans Glockenspiel, was stumped about what had happened at the old museum, and said to his D.S., Emilia Thompson:
    - "Dis ist a very strange caze. A missing mummy, missing weaponz, dze dead women, but no motif and no murderer. Tell me Emilia, what are you sinking?"

Tag: Totte #2

The Temple of Anubis

While Archeology Professor Sir Wolfram Pickaxe was holding a meeting in the tent at the dig site of what he expects to be the lost temple of Anubis, his son Martin was playing with his favourite toy. Suddenly a strange looking woman with a strange mask appeared and shouted things about a star gate, that Martin didn't fully understand. When Martin told his father about it, the professor said: - "That does not sound like Anubis"

Tag: Totte #3

An eye for an eye

When 005 was having his morning coffee, someone broke down his door and entered his flat at the 29th floor in Central Manhattan. It was the GRU Colonel Vladimir Kotchenkov, who 005 was sure he had killed on an assignment two months earlier.
    005: -"But, you are supposed to be dead!"
    Vladimir Kotchenkov: - "You are truly mistaken 005, let's call it an eye for an eye."

Tag: Zethara #3
    Title: Valhalla Rejects

Apparently smiling and being generally fun-loving is a serious offense in Valhalla. Odin tossed these guys out of their honored death into the closest life he could find, accidentally rewarding them for their refusal to take things seriously...

Tag: Luci45 #2
    A Dream That Needed to End
    One night Mrs Chow found herself tiny and helpless, flying aimlessly around some unfamiliar rooms in her grandson's pajama. I would like to wake up now, she thought.

Tag: Bunyip02#2

Mouse Patrol

On the Planet Reabinara, where Mice rule over Humans with an iron grip -

"Obey the curfew you randy humans - or I'll blow you to Hell and back !"

• acbacb Posts: 361
    edited October 2023

Post edited by acb on
    edited April 2023

Tag: adamsrobt#03
    Title: Recurring Dream
    I don't know what the dream means, but to be honest, I don't really care...

Post edited by adamsrobt on

Tag: luci45 #3

Gordon Gorgon Returns from the Underworld
    Gordon returns from his annual underworld service to his lovely wife, Gorla, who is very happy with their new wine fridge.

Tag: Totte #4

The Bot Doctor

Lady Maraq Monculier and her chamber maid took Lady Monculier's Makeup Bot to the best bot doctor on the planet to see if he could bring it back from the dead. Lady Monculier had to wear a mask and cover her face as she tried to do her morning makeup herself this time.

edited October 2023

Post edited by acb on
    edited October 2023

Post edited by acb on
    edited April 2023

Tag: luci45 #4
    The Young Heir

Happerton Middlebank IV visits the headquarters of Middlebank Enterprises which he recently inherited. He will bring the company back from the dead, he vows, and employees will receive many perks, including free tattoos.The company, which made some unmemorable cleaning products, closed its doors in 1989. His grandma arrives at his celebration to ensure that grandpa's portrait is displayed prominently, as sister Milly cleans and is annoyed with him as usual.

Post edited by luci45 on

Tag: Bunyip02#3

Stop Staring

Ivan's wife - "Stop staring at that Elven wench - you might be back from the dead after escaping that Orc ambush but you'll wish they caught you if you keep staring at her !"

edited April 2023

Tag: Bunyip02#4

Spotted Tiger Swan

Success ! Thought to be extinct, but after a successful breeding program, the Spotted Tiger Swan has been brought back from the dead. The breeding program also used Surveillance equipment to keep track of the nesting Swans as well as tracking predators.

Post edited by Bunyip02 on

Tag: Bunyip02#5

The Spell

Dad - "Jamie, what did you do ?"
    Son (Jamie) - "I cast a spell to bring Grandma back from the dead, and got this building instead !"

• Ken OBanionKen OBanion Posts: 1,447
    edited April 2023

Tag: OBanion_01
    Title: The Romance Hasn't Died -- Yet

"Only you, Harry!  Only you!  'A romantic getaway vacation, on a beautiful tropical island,' you said!  'What could possibly go wrong?' you said.  Unless you just neglected to mention that it was the Island of Doctor Moreau!"

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
    edited April 2023

Tag: OBanion_02
    Title: Forget the Blood!  I Need Coffee!

As the vampire hunters approached their quarry, they were brought to a halt by the vampire's faithful servant, Countess Sofia Renveldt, who issued a dire warning.

Sofia: "Shh, quiet!  You do not want to rouse Drustan!  Drustan can be really cranky when he first awakens!"
    Olympia (loudly, and proving to the world yet again that she is the ballsiest non-trans woman on the planet): "Well, let's find out!  YO!  RISE AND SHINE, DRUSTAN, BABY!"
    Drustan (groggy and grumpy): "Bite me, Mortal!"
    Olympia: "Um..., isn't that supposed to be your shtick?"
    Larian: "Wow, you are definitely not a morning person, are you!?"
    Drustan (less groggy, but just as grumpy): "I'm a vampire, you nitwit!  None of us are morning people!"

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Tag: OBanion_03
    Title: A Little Unfinished Business

Long believed dead, Agila had instead been relentlessly hunting down the man who murdered her father.  In the course of her travels, she encountered a man out of his place, and out of his time who, lacking anything better to do, had joined her in her quest for justice and retribution.

At long last, much to Prince Humperdinck's surprise, the two travellers arrived at his castle.

Agila: "My name is Agila Montoya!  You killed my father!  Prepare to die!"
    Michael: "Seriously!?"