RRRR - "Back from the dead" - Entries only thread

Comments

• GopherusGopherus Posts: 1,103
    edited April 2023

Gopherus  #01

Dragged from Family Wine Cellar after 500 days.

Based loosely on a true account…  Ninive Flamel was dragged out of her family wine cellar where she had locked herself in for over 500 days.  She had spent the time reading, consuming over 1000 bottles of wine and punching a punching bag.  Her first words were “Is Francisco Franco still dead?”  Madrid Sanitation required 8 days to pump out the cellar.  Reasons for this episode were not immediately available, but the name Pablo was scrawled on the punching bag.  Upon re-entering the newly restocked cellar she declared that she would rather be alone alone in a wine cellar than alone not alone in a Madrid cathedral.  Perhaps the lesson is that friends do not let friends consume 1000 bottles of wine alone.

Post edited by Gopherus on

Gopherus #02

Sir Patrick Spens

"Long may my lady stand with a lantern in her hand, Before she sees my bonny ship come sailing homeward to dry land"

Methinks she has waited too long.  For all the sailors are fleeing Aberdeen into the night before she changes her mind.

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/uploads/FileUpload/2c/423bd1e5fbef49342f92f3e08d3ebd.png

• Aki3dAki3d Posts: 142

pull#1

cryogenic nightmare

Is this real? It has to be one of these cryogenic nightmares, or I'm dead.

cryogenic nightmare b.jpg
    1444 x 928 - 1M

Gopherus  #03

They're Back!

It s been 17 years but the locusts have returned to spoil another Christmas.  Don t let them get the Christmas Poinsettias!

• Aki3dAki3d Posts: 142

pull# 2

HELLMOUTH

Who wants a ride out of the hellmouth?

hellmouth.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 519K
  • ZetharaZethara Posts: 67

Zethara Pull #4

Pushing Her Way Back

She has no idea how long she has been here, surrounded by pieces of her life...her bedroom. Fractured memories of a wild storm tearing at the house tease at her mind, but she can't quite see them... No matter. She is patient and continues to will herself back into the world.

• luci45luci45 Posts: 2,673

tag: luci45 #5
    Photos from the Ethereal Realms
    Martin Marlin, renouned and villified in the early 20th century for his photos of Heaven, Hell and the Astral Planes, became popular in the early 21st century for his amazing imagination and special effects that did not seem possible at that time. His unique camera, thought to be lost, apparently appeared briefly, along with Marlin, in St Louis in 2011 at a traveling exhibit of his photos. 

edited April 2023

Gopherus #04

The Justice League Returns

The members of the Justice League are uneasy about admitting the kid Navarre to their group.
    Navarre:  Hey Amazin’ Amazon your dragon’s draggin'.  How do I get down from this motorcycle?
    AA:  You can’t get down from a motorcycle!  But you can get down from a goose.
    N:  Where do I get a goose?
    AA:  You just stay right where you are and I will give you one.

Post edited by Gopherus on
  • bohemian3bohemian3 Posts: 1,034
    edited May 2023

Tag: Bohemian3 #03
    Title: The Power of Books

Don't Mess with Books.

Post edited by bohemian3 on

tag: luci45 #6
    The New Manhattan Project
    Blake Gergon, in an effort to attract military defence contracts, bought the old Los Alamos base and labs. He plans to launch a New Manhattan Project, which will develop weaponry that is unimaginally shocking and awesome. 

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,564

Tag: Totte#5

Dress accordingly
    Sandra was invited to a dungeon live roleplaying to bring what is dead back to life. Her confusion was total, as the invitation had said dress accordingly.

tag:luci45 #7
    The Lizard's Lovely Pool
    Ulrich found himself in a strange celestial pool with a giant Chuckwalla who offered to baptize him. He was considering the offer when his faithful steed, Lofty Lou, brought him rudely back to the real world. 

Gopherus #05

The Curse of Tut’s Mummy

Professor Howard Carter catches Kioku sitting on her asp, and in his horror, commandeers a passing uber driver to take the snake to the nearest veterinary.  He does not realize that Tut’s mummy has been waiting over 3000 years for the uber to take her to the national senet championships in Thebes where Omar Sherif is challenging the Italian Blue Team.  All those who act to thwart Tut’s mummy will feel the wrath of her curse.

Tag: Totte#6

Pierre! Look at these strange yet wonderful flowers!

Amelie had brought her husband Pierre to look at yet another picturesque cottage in her hunt for a summer cottage with a garden to bring to life. This one was very cheap, the the owner promised that the pollution from the old chemical factory down in the valley was not at all a problem.

Tag: Totte#7

The quest for the holy nail

Their quest to find the holy nail from Saint Lucia to be able to resurrect their King, has brought the two brave knights, Sir Geignard Whinealot and Duke Valentino de Marengo to a strange castle located on an island in the lake Mozart Zee in the Austrian alps.

Duke Valentino de Marengo: Are you ready my brother?
    Sir Geignard Whinealot: Why are we doing this? It's cold, wet and dangerous and I'm hungry!

• paulawp (marahzen)paulawp (marahzen) Posts: 1,117
    edited May 2023

TAG:Marahzen_01
    Will You Be Glad to See Me?

He had come to visit nearly every day. It had taken many days, and many visits, but she had finally worked up the courage to approach him, hoping that he would be as glad to see her as she was to see him.

WillYouBeGladToSeeMe.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 773K
    Post edited by paulawp (marahzen) on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,232

Tag: barbult #3

Multiuse Multicultural Revamp Resuscitates Dead Neighborhood

Teacher Malka presents a lesson on how a multiuse multicultural redevelopment brought their small town back from the dead.

• AmaranthAmaranth Posts: 406
    edited May 2023

Tag: Amaranth#2

Green noise

In a world consumed by artificial sounds, Elf Edie chose to soak up the raw beauty of the forest instead of relying on human technology. In doing so, she discovered a deeper, more authentic connection with herself and the world around her, reminding all who encountered her that the truest harmony could always be found in the gentle whispers of nature's symphony.

Post edited by Amaranth on

Gopherus #06

Elvira Madigan

Elvira Madigan, a head banging duet, had not played in a long, long time.  They asked their manager if he could get them a gig.  Anywhere, anytime.  He said that he had one just for them.  In an outdoor venue with thousands of listeners and dancing near Kopenhagen.  Like a bunny hop?  No, more a sheep dip.

• acbacb Posts: 368
    edited October 2023

Post edited by acb on

Tag: Totte#8

The Séance

The two brothers, Joe and Mike Sheffield, the latter more known as the Youtube star MC Bubba D, decided to try to contact their ancestor, their grand mother, to try to find out more about their long lost mother, but their Celtic heritage brought back someone dead for 1500 years, not fifteen years, their real ancestor.

tag:luci45 #8
    The Last Houseplant
    Flannery had been nurturing a lone houseplant that had sprung up long after the humans had destoyed almost everything. She tries to protect it from the nasty soldier's death ray. Will her spell hold long enough, or will the lumbering tree giant's help be too late?

edited October 2023

Post edited by acb on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,232
    edited May 2023

Tag: barbult #4

Get Up There Quick!

I killed all these spiders, but this one came back from the dead, bigger and more ferocious than ever!

Post edited by barbult on

Gopherus #07

Back to Wonderland

Alice returns to Wonderland.  Only this time she brings her own red pill.  Will it make her larger or make her small?  Now just where is that Wascally Wabbit?

tag: luci45 #9
    Back From The Dead Dating Show
    Popular TV host Bert Snickle of dating reality/game show Back From the Dead tricks astronaut Targ Miholme into coming to his studio where the show is being broadcast to a live audience. Milholme, who was recently rescued after being lost in space for several years in a tiny shuttle, is given the choice of spending a romantic weekend with an ex-wife, a brief college fling and his least-favorite stalker. He does not want to be there.

edited October 2023

Post edited by acb on

Gopherus #08

No Pizza For You

Restaurants are reopening after a protracted shutdown.  But their patrons no longer can tell the difference between real food and Andy Warhol style art pieces.  They are slicing and attempting to eat the art.  Thinking that maybe the patrons can no longer afford real food,  little Billy tries to save the art by offering to give them  his allowance.

Tag: Totte #9

I told you I'll be back!

During the shooting of the final scene of Terminator XVI, where Skynet sent an SED10 assassin cyborg back in time to kill Duncan O'Connor, great great grandfather of Sarah Connor, an old familiar figure enters the scene without even the director knowing it, saying: I told old you! I'll be back!

Gopherus  #09

N-Kay Returns

N-Kay drags N-Lille back to earth after 5,000 years.  He told her they were going back to harvest the treasures they had left.  N-Lille is not happy.  “You said treasure…. DNA is not treasure… gold and jewels are treasure.  You sunk the Rv in a swamp.  You said that there would be shopping malls.  I don’t see any!  You said that there would be plenty of grub.  There are plenty of grubs…  I will not eat insects and be happy.  I WANT ROOM SERVICE!