products(items) with duplicate ID erroer in ds 4.5

2»

Comments

• Kesha2009Kesha2009 Posts: 108
    edited December 1969

@DWG Quote-Please don’t interpret this as a criticism, but the idea that any software can be bug free is a fallacy.
    To answer this NO I don't believe all software are bug free *I am not that so ignorant of computer software* Never said it was in the first place-But of all software that I have payed hard earned money on I did Not have the problems to use that software like I have with this one.
    Quote-So when you find an error, don’t assume DAZ are somehow falling down on the job,-
    Now if you would have read what I said here-I am glad the program is being worked on improving-That statement ALONE of me saying Is not assuming DAZ is falling down on the job-But I do expect more stability of this program for what I had payed for, And not constantly *fixing* the program myself.
    soooo-Please don’t interpret this as a criticism
    Thanks
    @kitakoredaz and I will not post anymore on your topic of this matter. But do appreciate you standing up for what is RIGHT.

• kitakoredazkitakoredaz Posts: 3,526
    edited December 1969

>Keisha no no,

I need you like usuall customer in this topic.

so I made this. and I shout (I really hope if I can , not to write here, I leave off this topic
    if other users just comment what they feel about daz from usuall customer stannding points
    in my topic, yes I want to be ore pretend as good guy,,:coolsmile:)

so sometimes if you feel anger, just use here! (or you make new topic?! wao I follow you absolutely)

of course every one (I feel) have both view from customer and good fellow or fun of daz,
    but I need this topic for my anger and who feel samething from usuall user points.
    not need the view just protect daz and excuser for daz.

(but actually I understand anyone hope not to dig up this topic, I think so too.
    but DAZ has not reproved true means. I think it is more important than old forum bug
    (without icon, or some inconvinent)

edited December 1969

^I totally agree with you 100 percent!
    yes I am disappointed in this release I was so hoping it would be easier to manage but from posts after posts of reading about it -well, like I said in my earlier post I wont be installing DS4.5 . :~(

edited December 1969

though,,, if you think "you are different what you say and do"

but I feel if you try ds 4.5 , I hope so. and shout with me about daz fault,,(sometimes,,)

(and you do not forget you can ask how to in other topic, I recommend just ask and ask what you like.
    no need to hesitate, they do not check who say wrong and shout about daz,, maybe,,I believe,, no?)

and just about few things I can help you I believe,,

but I never thank daz . they have not given worth as same as paid for daz still.
    but I am heavy customer. so daz need me, I believe it.

about carrara too. I feel now if they fitted me in the new trap. (though I do not study many about carrara
    still, so not say many about it)

edited December 1969

honestly I just want to keep what hair I have left on my head *no joke* So until a better one is out I wont install this new release and yeah I know I will miss out lot of new items but hey already spent tons here and really I want to keep my hair AND my sanity. Just really disappointed in this new release. Just not up to fighting with this program anymore tbh.

• DWGDWG Posts: 770
    edited December 1969

DWG:)
    I have had same problems when use transfer utility for remake some shoes or clothing for genesis.
    shoes is so difficutl for me to adjust them to genesis..

so now if you want to talk about the problem ds4, I ask you just show me your image and bones.
    if you saved before.

because I met the ID erroer in ds 4.0 too, and understand how to remove it.

As I said, I found the error, identified the problem and fixed it. As the transfer utility is now not creating files with the same error, it is quicker to reconvert the footwear than to edit the files manually and I have deleted all of the examples I had.

I know manythings improved in 4.5
    but these are not concern what I shout here. and I ask DAZ.

so if many guys just say how improbed in 4.5 in this topic,
    I should say if you talk about it, please use other topic. I hope you can understand.

You are criticizing DAZ for 1) fixing a problem and 2) having an error rate that most companies would consider perfectly acceptable, pointing that out makes my replies perfectly on-topic for this thread.

edited August 2012

if you can read and grab means what I have said here,

you can not say I just criticize daz products.

but I criticeze ruck of information. can you understand? no?
    if you can not, I need to say again and again,

ruck of information
    ruck of information

and daz products rate of bugs is not acceptable for me at all.
    you oftne say "most " but it is wrong I feel.

it is just your feeling. if you are right , there were only some user who complain in daz forum.

actually not acceptable for many user. and this is my feeling.
    they just hesitate or do not want to shout in forum.

though you and some people everytime try to calm down.

oh I need to correct my english

so I say same thing

"Luck of announcement about their bug"

Post edited by kitakoredaz on
    edited August 2012

and Luck of information,
    Luck of manuall.

so How long should I wait until they complete their manuall for product?

yeah,, I answer my self. you can get official manual with detail about ds 4.5
    after DAZ rerealse daz studio 6. or 7.
    I hope so.

OH I understand ,my lack of english, so daz can not correct them

I should say again LACK OF INFORMATION:vampire:

Post edited by kitakoredaz on
  • CrimsonMagicCrimsonMagic Posts: 129
    edited December 1969

Does anybody know how to fix this warning ?
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5046): Unsupported formula: /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/.../*.dsf
    It appears lot of times in the DS log when loading Genesis.duf (DS 4.5.0.114 / win7 / 64Bit)

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,579
    edited August 2012

Does anybody know how to fix this warning ?
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5046): Unsupported formula: /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/.../*.dsf
    It appears lot of times in the DS log when loading Genesis.duf (DS 4.5.0.114 / win7 / 64Bit)

Did you install the Genesis Starter Essentials to the same location you were using previously for Genesis content? I'm not getting those errors. Do you have any non-DAZ morph packs?

ETA: And is your Genesis content up-to-date?

Post edited by fixmypcmike on
  • CrimsonMagicCrimsonMagic Posts: 129
    edited December 1969

Well, it's about the product "92181 Custom Morphed Caelle for Genesis" which I bought @rendo. Unfortunately the vendor is not able to solve the problem and offered refund. I decided to keep the product and try to fix it but had no luck so far.
    The full warning messages look like:
    WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5046): Unsupported formula: /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/Tima Cooke - 3DSublimeProductions/Caelle Small/MCMV5Surprise.dsf
    In the meantime my suspicion is that the product has a wrong directory structure because the file "FBMVictoria5.dsf" which is referenced by "MCMV5Surprise.dsf" in the "formulas" section is located under "/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/Tima Cooke - 3DSublimeProductions/Caelle Small/FBMVictoria5.dsf" while all the other "FBMVictoria5.dsf" files are under /data/vendor/product/morphs/....".
    But to be honest, I have no clue what's really wrong and how to fix it LOL