HH Lexi for G9 (Commercial)

HH Lexi (Commercial)

Store Link: HH Lexi for Genesis 9 | Daz 3D

Description:

HH Lexi is a high-definition sculpted goddess full of glamour and attitude. These HD details come more alive when you turn up the subdivision levels and pose her, activating her HD pose-correction morphs. She also comes with a wide variety of professional-looking cosmetic options. These special morphs only work when her body morph is dialed up.

Outside of many makeup and eye color options, Belle comes with a variety of brow fillers, mascara options, levels of tanned skin, and you can make her skin appear sweaty or oily.

Purchase HH Lexi today and bring an unparalleled level of beauty and elegance to your renders!

Store Promos

My Q2 Roadmap

1.) HH Lexi - Coming Soon!

2.) Angelic Belle Lingerie Outfit Update - Live now in your DIM!

• Adds support for HH Lexi
  • Adds Pressure morphs

3.) TBA Bundle - In Development

1. TBA Outfit
    1. Top
    2. Corset
    3. "Cheeky" Underwear (as requested laugh)
    4. Waist Garter Belt (Very similiar to Onyx Lace - because it is a good one and I want to improve it for G9)
    5. Stockings (Seen in first image above)
  2. TBA Accessories
    1. Veil
    2. Choker
    3. Gloves
    4. More TBA
  3. TBA Textures
  4. TBA Heels
  5. TBA Furniture/Props (Chair seen in first image here)
    1. Chair
    2. Couch
    3. Ottoman
    4. More TBA
  6. TBA Poses for G9/HH Belle/HHLexi that will include Pressure Morphs for individual poses

This new outfit collection will be the first in a series to expand upon it, much like the Mystique line.

Post edited by Herschel Hoffmeyer on

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,566

yesyesyesyes

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

Instabuy for me.

• KensaiKensai Posts: 23

Oh wow, another gorgeous figure! Yay to the upcoming outfits and pressure morphs updates. More Cyperpunk/samurai gear too plz wink

Also, will you still be releasing content for G8/8.1?

Kensai said:

I highly doubt it

• Kensai said:

Yay to the upcoming outfits and pressure morphs updates.

Live now in your DIM!

More Cyperpunk/samurai gear too plz wink

I certainly have more planned in these categories.

Probably not, right now I'm just focusing on G9.

• veenveen Posts: 132
    edited April 2023

INSTA BUY, this is how quality characters look like!! And please create more awesome Lingerie / Underwear

What hair did you used in the second promo?

Post edited by veen on

veen said:

INSTA BUY, this is how quality characters look like!! And please create more awesome Lingerie / Underwear

What hair did you used in the second promo?

Looks like this one https://www.daz3d.com/ellie-hair-for-genesis-8-females

• FSMC is correct and the other hair is Blissful Hair for G8 not found in the Daz store.

Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

FSMC is correct and the other hair is Blissful Hair for G8 not found in the Daz store.

Thanks, I got the hair from R, now I gonna wait for your new character.

• *sits down with popcorns*

Don't mind me, just waiting for the release smiley

• Hi HH what style of Heels will you bring to us are it platform heels again or will you bring us some normal heels like this ones https://www.daz3d.com/i-love-high-heels-poses-and-shoes-for-genesis-8-females would be awesome. I like your other heels but they are all platform heels and i need some great looking and good working normal heels for G9.

P.S. its very hard to wait for lexi after your reveal and the great work with HH Belle

Briareos0815 said:

Hi HH what style of Heels will you bring to us are it platform heels again or will you bring us some normal heels like this ones https://www.daz3d.com/i-love-high-heels-poses-and-shoes-for-genesis-8-females would be awesome. I like your other heels but they are all platform heels and i need some great looking and good working normal heels for G9.

P.S. its very hard to wait for lexi after your reveal and the great work with HH Belle

I'd also like to see some non platform heels also

• ioonrxoonioonrxoon Posts: 886

FSMCDesigns said:

Briareos0815 said:

Hi HH what style of Heels will you bring to us are it platform heels again or will you bring us some normal heels like this ones https://www.daz3d.com/i-love-high-heels-poses-and-shoes-for-genesis-8-females would be awesome. I like your other heels but they are all platform heels and i need some great looking and good working normal heels for G9.

I'd also like to see some non platform heels also

Same, the heels are the one thing I don't use from your outfits.

• Lexi is just waiting to be released and right now it is a very busy time for Daz so the time from submission to release is longer than normal. I also shared her early so everyone could get an early look at her.

Multiple heels are coming with my new line and I'll be sure that non-platforms will be the first to release! I will be teasing those here soon so you all can get a first look.

• ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,960

I LOVE the platform shoes.  As a matter of fact, I would love a real chunky heel like the MJ Kiki boots below

mj shoes.jpg
    194 x 259 - 15K
    kiki 3.jpg
    225 x 225 - 6K
    kiki 2.jpg
    225 x 225 - 7K
    kiki 1.jpg
    195 x 258 - 5K
  • Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

Lexi is just waiting to be released and right now it is a very busy time for Daz so the time from submission to release is longer than normal. I also shared her early so everyone could get an early look at her.

Multiple heels are coming with my new line and I'll be sure that non-platforms will be the first to release! I will be teasing those here soon so you all can get a first look.

Its nice to Read that you are working on non-platform heels this are good news for me ^^.

Briareos0815 said:

Its nice to Read that you are working on non-platform heels this are good news for me ^^.

And me! I check the store daily waiting for Lexi and the wait is killing me, LOL

• FSMCDesigns said:

Briareos0815 said:

And me! I check the store daily waiting for Lexi and the wait is killing me, LOL

Me too wink

• As we wait, here's Lexi teasing a variety of upcoming products in what will be bundled together with my next release. This doesn't show off all the assets as it is still being developed but I figure I would share what I have so far. There will be a "Mystique 2" level of material options as well for many of the items.

• Awesome now its much harder for me to wait.wink and the heels are looking realy good

Briareos0815 said:

Awesome now its much harder for me to wait.wink and the heels are looking realy good

Same!!!

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,066
    edited May 2023

I have a little question, mostly thinking aloud, not expecting a serious answer as I'm not sure it's even possible to change the effect in DS as it currently is.

Have you ever seen the side/back stocking suspender straps stay stuck to the glutes in a curve like that in real life? Not sure I have, there has usually been some element of upward and outward slide around the hip & thigh. I wonder if it is possible to put in a jcm to straighten them a little without getting poke through? I like the slack in the upper strap, that slack is true to life and could probably be dForced to give a catenery shape under gravity.

I think these clothes look amazing, but that one little thing seems to jump out at me - probably because the rest looks so realistic and true to life.

Regards,

Richard

Post edited by richardandtracy on

richardandtracy said:

I have a little question, mostly thinking aloud, not expecting a serious answer as I'm not sure it's even possible to change the effect in DS as it currently is.

Have you ever seen the side/back stocking suspender straps stay stuck to the glutes in a curve like that in real life? Not sure I have, there has usually been some element of upward and outward slide around the hip & thigh. I wonder if it is possible to put in a jcm to straighten them a little without getting poke through? I like the slack in the upper strap, that slack is true to life and could probably be dForced to give a catenery shape under gravity.

I think these clothes look amazing, but that one little thing seems to jump out at me - probably because the rest looks so realistic and true to life.

Regards,

Richard

It's a valid question. I am not a fan of the garter strap type look and usually just use the geometry editor to hide the straps when I have an outfit that has them.

• richardandtracy said:

Have you ever seen the side/back stocking suspender straps stay stuck to the glutes in a curve like that in real life? Not sure I have, there has usually been some element of upward and outward slide around the hip & thigh. I wonder if it is possible to put in a jcm to straighten them a little without getting poke through? I like the slack in the upper strap, that slack is true to life and could probably be dForced to give a catenery shape under gravity...

Yes, I agree and I am still adding JCM's to the garter straps to get them to behave more naturally because I know with an outfit that pays attention to detail, you expect it to behave the same as well. Once I get more JCM's added I will share the results to get some feedback on if it is behaving correctly or needs more improvement. Only thing to note is when you have different characters dialed up and a combination of bends and JCM's dialed up it may not be perfect but it should look better than this. JCM's work best at the amount of leg bend it is added to so with a mix of ratios you could get poke through or unwanted bends in the strap.

• HoMartHoMart Posts: 480

Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

Yes, I agree and I am still adding JCM's to the garter straps to get them to behave more naturally because I know with an outfit that pays attention to detail, you expect it to behave the same as well. Once I get more JCM's added I will share the results to get some feedback on if it is behaving correctly or needs more improvement. Only thing to note is when you have different characters dialed up and a combination of bends and JCM's dialed up it may not be perfect but it should look better than this. JCM's work best at the amount of leg bend it is added to so with a mix of ratios you could get poke through or unwanted bends in the strap.

Thanks for looking into/paying attention to these details.

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,066

Yes, thank you.

I honestly didn't know if it was possible to do something like that, which is why I asked the question. Amazing that you're dealing with it. I shall be fascinated to see the results.

Regards,

Richard.

• StarLabzStarLabz Posts: 59

Are those Heels with the black leg straps in your 3rd picture above your product as well!!  When is the release for those!  Great work as always!  Just bought Lexi!

So I purchased Lexi, When i pose her and load the bra from "Angelic Belle Lingerie Set for Genesis 9" the bra doesn't auto follow the shape of the breasts.

• veen said:

So I purchased Lexi, When i pose her and load the bra from "Angelic Belle Lingerie Set for Genesis 9" the bra doesn't auto follow the shape of the breasts.

Just tested it on my end and everything is working as it should. Did you download the update, through your DIM, for the Angelic Set that was released around the 25th of last month?