HH Lexi for G9 (Commercial)

2»

Comments

• StarLabz said:

Are those Heels with the black leg straps in your 3rd picture above your product as well!!  When is the release for those!  Great work as always!  Just bought Lexi!

Yes, those are mine and unreleased. I do plan to release them with a future asian-inspired exotic outfit.

• veenveen Posts: 132

Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

veen said:

So I purchased Lexi, When i pose her and load the bra from "Angelic Belle Lingerie Set for Genesis 9" the bra doesn't auto follow the shape of the breasts.

Just tested it on my end and everything is working as it should. Did you download the update, through your DIM, for the Angelic Set that was released around the 25th of last month?

I just checked and yes it is already updated. I could fix it with a slider: Adjust_MoreCoverage

• I just downloaded the Daz files and the data files to support Lexi were completely left out of the update. I will be contacting them to ask why this is and hopefully we can get this fixed.

• veenveen Posts: 132

Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

I just downloaded the Daz files and the data files to support Lexi were completely left out of the update. I will be contacting them to ask why this is and hopefully we can get this fixed.

Thank you for your help, I appreciate it.

• HoMartHoMart Posts: 480

Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

I just downloaded the Daz files and the data files to support Lexi were completely left out of the update. I will be contacting them to ask why this is and hopefully we can get this fixed.

Just came here to mention that the lexi Files are missing .

Good that you are already on it.

Lexi is great so far,

loading with eyebrows a little to light/bright for me but easy to adjust with the base eyebrows card material.

• Didn't even think about it but here's the full version of the last update so you don't have to wait.

zip
    zip
    Update for Angelic Belle Lingerie Set.zip
    3M

Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

Didn't even think about it but here's the full version of the last update so you don't have to wait.

Thank you!

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,601
    edited May 2023

I saw the Lexi was released when I first got up this morning and wanted to purchase and play with her, but had to go to work. Picked her up when I got home though! WOOHOO!

Thanks for another great character!

Here she is with the body at 68% and a few other morphs added. I also made her a little more tan and added some more sheen to the skin and used my own makeup. Really like her face morph!!

LECIGGG.jpg
    934 x 1080 - 664K
    Post edited by FSMCDesigns on
  • FSMCDesigns said:

I saw the Lexi was released when I first got up this morning and wanted to purchase and play with her, but had to go to work. Picked her up when I got home though! WOOHOO!

Thanks for another great character!

Here she is with the body at 68% and a few other morphs added. I also made her a little more tan and added some more sheen to the skin and used my own makeup. Really like her face morph!!

Wow, she looks incredible! Nice work!

edited May 2023

HH Lexi for Genesis 9, "Angelic Belle Lingerie Set for Genesis 9" and pressure morphs from the "Update" - thanks again for that.

2OT - HH Lexi - IRAY_005.jpg
    1000 x 1400 - 604K
    Post edited by HoMart on
  • HoMart said:

HH Lexi for Genesis 9, "Angelic Belle Lingerie Set for Genesis 9" and pressure morphs from the "Update" - thanks again for that.

I need to hire you guys to do my promos, she looks great!

• savagestugsavagestug Posts: 144
    edited May 2023

She shapes nicely also. I made her a bit more girl-next-door

SnS Lexi.jpg
    1000 x 1400 - 649K
    Post edited by savagestug on
  • Yeah the Renders are Awesome.heart from what Product are the Stockings you used HoMart ?

Briareos0815 said:

Yeah the Renders are Awesome.heart from what Product are the Stockings you used HoMart ?

Thanks

Its this one https://www.daz3d.com/x-fashion-garters-leg-set-for-genesis-9

• HoMart said:

Briareos0815 said:

Yeah the Renders are Awesome.heart from what Product are the Stockings you used HoMart ?

Thanks

Its this one https://www.daz3d.com/x-fashion-garters-leg-set-for-genesis-9

Thx for the fast answer they are super pretty

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,098

wurger said:

She shapes nicely also. I made her a bit more girl-next-door

She wears the smaller chest very well, it's often where G8F's limitations show a bit.

Regards,

Richard

edited May 2023

Still having fun with Lexi

lexi33.jpg
    1136 x 1080 - 961K
  • The Angelic Belle Lingerie Set update has been corrected and now includes the Lexi files. If you're still waiting to get these files through your DIM, please uninstall and reinstall the files. Thanks!

edited May 2023

Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

HoMart said:

I need to hire you guys to do my promos, she looks great!

Thanks, but you created her. All we do is adding some pose, light and stuff.

Your promos are great.

So here´s another one created while playing around.

2OT - HH Lexi - IRAY_006.jpg
    800 x 1120 - 541K
    Post edited by HoMart on
  • DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,621

Anyone have any ideas why she is loading with features looking exaggerated? There is nothing listed in the currently used and shes not the only one looking like that but then its also not all my characters or g9.

help.jpg
    786 x 1272 - 521K
    edited May 2023

I don't see anything exaggerated. That is how she looks whe I load her

lexiface.jpg
    843 x 849 - 395K
  • HighlandHighland Posts: 125
    edited May 2023

Same here, different lighting.

lexi.jpg
    1286 x 1157 - 565K
    Post edited by Highland on
    edited May 2023

Hmm ok thanks for the confirmation I was comparing to the promos and its mainly the iris sizes they are bigger than they look in the promos.

Thanks again!

Care to join me?

LexiVamp05202023.jpg
    2500 x 1250 - 2M
    Post edited by Daventaki on
  • Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,152

I do have problems with Lexis eyebrows. They are just coming out plain white. Did remove them, loaded them new. Applied the color mat. Applied filler mat. What am I doing wrong? Looks all the same in iray viewport and iray render.

lexi_brows.png
    564 x 320 - 150K
  • The Lexis Eyebrows are the G9 Eyebrows Card Style 06. 

Rod Wise Driggo said:

I do have problems with Lexis eyebrows. They are just coming out plain white. Did remove them, loaded them new. Applied the color mat. Applied filler mat. What am I doing wrong? Looks all the same in iray viewport and iray render.

like said before, they are G9 Eyebrows Card Style 06

go to Genesis 9 -> Anatomy -> DAZ Originals -> Base Anatomy -> Eyebrows Card -> Materials

• Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,152

Sure. I see those as "G9 Eyebrows Card Style 06" in the scene. But when I select them in the scene and click on the proper materials (smart content from Lexi) nothing happens?

• there is the Path to the Texture - \Runtime\Textures\HerschelHoffmeyer\HH Lexi\Eyebrows\Color3_1K.1001.jpg

edited June 2023

Rod Wise Driggo said:

Tested: If I load the character preset they load fine, but if I delete them then add them back they render white.  Researching more I have discovered the material preset and the preset that loads with the character are different.  The material preset has like Metalicity 0.2 and Glossy layered weight 100, etc.

If you don't want to mess with changing the materials or reloading from the character preset you can go to Daz Originals/Eyebrows Card/Materials and use those.

Post edited by Daventaki on