Show Us Your Bryce Renders Part 13

Comments

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,034
    edited September 2023

NGartplay three beautiful abstracts, the blue is my fav

Post edited by mermaid010 on
  • HoroHoro Posts: 10,158

NGartplay - three beautiful abstracts. Difficult to say which one I like best.

• adbcadbc Posts: 3,112

Horo : love the smokey soft colours of your awesome abstract.

NGartplay : beautiful result on the three abstracts, the first one has my preference.

Thank you adbc.

• NGartplayNGartplay Posts: 2,860

Thank you mermaid, adbc and Horo.  I haven't posted anything in a while.  I was actually trying to recreate Horo's image but got no where near it, lol.  I have been unzipping years of product and putting them into my runtimes and Daz locations.  It gets so tedious that I needed a break.  I have many Bryce tutorials, from Horo and David, etc., that I've never read or looked at.  I need to get around to them as well.  I'd love to hire someone to do it for me :)

edited September 2023

In front a double stacked terrain from HRT-1 and another three in the back from HRT-2 with materials from HRT-2, sky by a CloudSphere, the ambient light by the inherent HDRI from the Sky Toolbox, the castle was self made years ago.

Old castle

OldCastle.jpg
    1200 x 800 - 284K
    Post edited by Horo on

Wow Horo a beautiful superb landscape, perfect materials and lighting. The clouds look awesome. 

Awesome sky on your landscape, Horo.

Thank you mermaid and NGartplay.

Horo : just another fantastic scene with a great sky.

Thank you adbc.

edited October 2023

Is the uploading images down again, I'm having problems to upload 

edited October 2023

mermaid - sorry that you could not upload an image. It worked for me.

The object Spiky Knot was modelled by David Brinnen in Wings3D. It is transparent with a high refractive index and is in the world centre, around it a longish sphere with a bit of transparency. Light and colours from the "Rainbow3_LLx2" HDRI shine from within the object and cast shadows on the surrounding sphere, behind of which the same HDRI colours the shadows a bit.

Spiky Shadows

SpikyShadows.jpg
    1200 x 810 - 99K
    Post edited by Horo on
    edited October 2023

Horo...interesting spikes around the perimeter but that spike object reminds me of a virus.

Post edited by NGartplay on

Thank you NGartplay.

Wowww Horo a really interesting setup awesome colors and lighting. 

Thank you mermaid.

edited October 2023

The object Spiky Knot (and one instance) was modelled by David Brinnen in Wings3D. As material white Diffuse, Specularity, Anisotropy and a bit of Reflection. They stand on a Seamless Backdrop by Art Wade with a bit of Bump. Light and colour by an HDRI und some specularity by the sun.
    This is the object from the outside that has the HDRI inside above that casts the Spiky Shadows.

Spiky Knots

SpikyKnots.jpg
    1200 x 780 - 145K
    Post edited by Horo on

Horo, so the first image was from inside of the knot?  Very cool.  This is a neat looking object.

NGartplay - yes, in fact, that is why I rendered it from outside. Thank you for your comment.

The Spiky Knot render from outside looks awesome Horo, fantastic lighting 

Thank you mermaid.

Horo : spiky knot is an interesting object, the first render is very attractive with the soft colours and the second one, with bright colours is impressive.

Thank you adbc.

edited October 2023

One of the source files from Deep Space I modified a bit, Horo recently used the dwellings in a render; the tower is from S Ray

scene1-dspace.jpg
    750 x 750 - 338K
    edited October 2023

mermaid - glad you could upload here again. This sci-fi-like scene came out beautiful.

Two terrains from Terrain Stacking (from at bryce-tutorials) with materials near from Gritstone Hills and far Grand Mountains. Sky and ambient light by an HDRI from Sunless HDRI Skies, the key light by the sun. The barn is by Marco Schneider aka c-ram (free on my website under Raytracing Resources Objects).

Barn on Foothill

BarnOnFoothills.jpg
    1200 x 800 - 168K
    Post edited by Horo on

Thanks Horo my laptop took a dive and I'm trying to post using a tablet. Hope to get it next week. Your landscape is beautiful, love the contrast of the snowy background against the green foreground. 

mermaid, that's an amazing image.  The sky, the lighting...perfect.

Horo, beautiful landscape.  I like the cottage on the hill.

mermaid - thank you. I hope you get your laptop back soon - and working.

NGartplay - thank you.

Thanks NGartplay