Link for Daz AI Studio is missing and I'm a premium user

• barbultbarbult Posts: 24,219

It is not missing; it was moved.

Screenshot 2024-10-09 225603.jpg
    623 x 428 - 64K
  • creed2003creed2003 Posts: 69

barbult said:

Ok, but it's asking me to subscribe and I'm already paying for a premium subscription 

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 100,359

creed2003 said:

barbult said:

Ok, but it's asking me to subscribe and I'm already paying for a premium subscription 

Daz AI Studio is not included in the Premier membership as far as I know.

Richard Haseltine said:

creed2003 said:

barbult said:

I thought he was saying that he had he paid for the Daz AI subscription, not Premier membership. He should be able to access the Daz AI without going through an ad page trying to sell him the subscription he already is paying for.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,157

yeah, he is a member like me if you check the profile so I assumed a DAZ AI subscription

• firewardenfirewarden Posts: 1,473

On this page

https://www.daz3d.com/daz-premier

it says that AI Studio is included, and it makes it sound as if it's the AI membership that's included. If it's not, the inclusion is a bit deceptive.

Richard Haseltine said:

creed2003 said:

barbult said:

• creed2003creed2003 Posts: 69

I paid for the Daz AI premium subscription. I should have access and I don't. All I'm getting is a page that asks me to subscribe. 

creed2003 said:

I paid for the Daz AI premium subscription. I should have access and I don't. All I'm getting is a page that asks me to subscribe. 

What do you get if you click the Start Generatimg button?

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,740

Richard Haseltine said:

creed2003 said:

Exactly

https://www.daz3d.com/ai-studio

FSMCDesigns said:

Richard Haseltine said:

creed2003 said:

Exactly

https://www.daz3d.com/ai-studio

But why should someone who has paid for the Premium AI subscription, have to go through an advertisement page to access it? Is there a Start Generating button under the Premium category, or only under the Free category? I don't subscribe, so I only see Start Generating under the Free category.

• For two days DAZ AI refuses to create images? I am a subscriber and I have been paying since the beginning. For some time now the image enlargement icon has not worked either. When will the additional functions in DAZ AI promised actually work? Once again I pay and wait .... Take care of yourself

Lagaches 2080 said:

For two days DAZ AI refuses to create images? I am a subscriber and I have been paying since the beginning. For some time now the image enlargement icon has not worked either. When will the additional functions in DAZ AI promised actually work? Once again I pay and wait .... Take care of yourself

I have reported this

Still broken. No word from Daz in response to your report?

Screenshot 2024-10-20 041827.jpg
    1374 x 781 - 94K
    Screenshot 2024-10-20 042149.jpg
    1389 x 778 - 92K

barbult said:

Still broken. No word from Daz in response to your report?

No, sorry

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 8,521
    edited October 21

Back to Krita AI .....

DAZ AI Aborted 1.png
    1926 x 967 - 126K
    Post edited by Bunyip02 on

October 22, still spins and spins and then aborts.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,623

firewarden said:

On this page

it says that AI Studio is included, and it makes it sound as if it's the AI membership that's included. If it's not, the inclusion is a bit deceptive.

It doesn't say AI Studio Premium is included in the membership benefits anywhere on that page. The page only mentions "experimenting with AI Studio Free". which is the base tier for AI Studio.

Leana said:

firewarden said:

On this page

It doesn't say AI Studio Premium is included in the membership benefits anywhere on that page. The page only mentions "experimenting with AI Studio Free". which is the base tier for AI Studio.

Which has nothing at all to do with Premier, so mentioning it leads people to believe there is some related benefit offered with Premier membership. The page mentions multiple things that are available without Premier. That leads to misinterpreting what Premier advantages are.
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,623

barbult said:

Leana said:

firewarden said:

On this page

Which has nothing at all to do with Premier, so mentioning it leads people to believe there is some related benefit offered with Premier membership. The page mentions multiple things that are available without Premier. That leads to misinterpreting what Premier advantages are.

The page could definitely be improved, no question there.

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 8,521
    edited October 23

Yay, DAZ AI is working again !

DAZ AI Working 1.png
    1777 x 914 - 693K
    Post edited by Bunyip02 on
    Hey, thanks for mentioning that. Good news.
  • firewardenfirewarden Posts: 1,473

Good point. I was assuming it meant the paid version, which would have been a major plus for Premier. To have to pay for it on top of Premier... I'd have to really think about that, as it's AI so limited at the time...

barbult said:

Leana said:

firewarden said:

On this page

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,446

What happens to DazAI? The core characters are still deactivated and the images cannot be enlarged, only downloaded. Is DazAI being overhauled or scaled back? Should I cancel my Premium status?