Today's Baseball uniform for Females only? Really?

2»

Comments

• PancakePancake Posts: 40

Timbales said:

I'm not buying poor quality items 'to show my support' for male garments. I've been a customer here for 20 years now and tried that approach, it didn't work. When something for men looks realistic,  I buy it. When it's not - which is the more often the case - I don't. There's stuff for Michael 4 that looks more like real world garments than we have seen made for G9. 

Stuff that's easier to make gets made more because of the model of the Daz marketplace - new things every day, most every day of the week at low prices. Things that take longer have a lower ROI, and men's garments take longer to make.  

I feel similar to this. I want to show my support but I want to show support for artists that make an honest effort. :-/ 

How many basic dforce t-shirts do my men need?

Looking for G9 clothes a year since G9 came out I'm still struggling to find enough variety to cobble together an interesting outfit, with only one or two options for a suit.

But if I want a pair of sexy lace panties with a little bow on the front, I've got at least 20 to choose from.

I wouldn't even mind if more of the outfits had a slightly unisex element, but don't get me started on the plate armour with high heels.

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,764

Pancake said:

Timbales said:

I'm not buying poor quality items 'to show my support' for male garments. I've been a customer here for 20 years now and tried that approach, it didn't work. When something for men looks realistic,  I buy it. When it's not - which is the more often the case - I don't. There's stuff for Michael 4 that looks more like real world garments than we have seen made for G9. 

Stuff that's easier to make gets made more because of the model of the Daz marketplace - new things every day, most every day of the week at low prices. Things that take longer have a lower ROI, and men's garments take longer to make.  

I feel similar to this. I want to show my support but I want to show support for artists that make an honest effort. :-/ 

How many basic dforce t-shirts do my men need?

Looking for G9 clothes a year since G9 came out I'm still struggling to find enough variety to cobble together an interesting outfit, with only one or two options for a suit.

But if I want a pair of sexy lace panties with a little bow on the front, I've got at least 20 to choose from.

I wouldn't even mind if more of the outfits had a slightly unisex element, but don't get me started on the plate armour with high heels.

So true. A lot of what I do features individuals in "average daily life" settings, especially office and professional circumstances, and G9 has been woefully lacking in belevable outfits of that kind for both genders.  As a result, it simply makes far more sense to continue using G3 and G8 as my primary figures and cross-fit the occasional usable G9 asset down to the earlier figures than vice-versa... especially when the prices of new assets continues to go up, up, up.  Ironically, the one thing that G9 has proven to be quite good at supplying is toon-like figures, but even there the preponderance of female assets really limits G9's use as a storytelling medium.  It's really frustrating, and while I don't have acces to DAZ's sales figures, obviously, if I did I would not be at all surprised to find that a large percentage of new DAZ customers download studio, buy a few sexy outfits, and then move on to something else after a short while, thereby skewing the perception of what is wanted away from the long-term user base.