The Definitive Well That Didn’t Go As Planned Thread

Comments

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 7,801
    edited May 1

Yep - Archery in AI is yuk !!!

Frank Frazetta Fantasy woman f-cup breast size, A huntress tracking her prey through the wilderness, her bow always at the ready

dazai_Frank Frazetta Fantasy woman f-cup breast size, A huntress tracking her prey through the wilderness, her bow always at the ready 1.png
    1152 x 896 - 1M
    Post edited by Bunyip02 on
  • FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,448

Not everybody would see that as a problem, surprise

FirstBastion said:

I have done Archery, so the AI results are creating for me groans of horror ....

edited May 1

DAZ-AI is having "Free the Nipple" moments tonight, have had 4 images that are topless so far .....

A woodland nymph communing with the spirits of nature, her connection to the earth strong and unbreakable

dazai_Frank Frazetta Fantasy woman f-cup breast size, A woodland nymph communing with the spirits of nature, her connection to the earth strong and unbreakable 2 Leaf.png
    1152 x 896 - 1M

Bunyip02 said:

FirstBastion said:

I have done Archery, so the AI results are creating for me groans of horror ....

simple misunderstanding,  i should have quoted, was refering to the missing top hehehe...

I have also been an archer since I was a kid,  so totally understand the cringe when it comes to the bow and arrow.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,604

Bunyip02 said:

DAZ-AI is having "Free the Nipple" moments tonight, have had 4 images that are topless so far .....

Same and it's nice to see! LOLl Looks like AI is synced with the new promo guidlines, LOL

edited May 1

Even DAZ AI thinks warrior women should be wearing heels, so the DAZ marketplace can't be wrong, LMAO!

wwomanbig.jpg
    1152 x 896 - 1M
    Post edited by FSMCDesigns on
  • ByrdieByrdie Posts: 1,781

Daz AI may know its UFOs but hasn't a flippin' clue about Fokkers. Because this is what I got when I asked it for some. 

dazai_8ab4bfa8-0756-11ef-b9e9-e9c8be489245.png
    1024 x 1024 - 1M
    dazai_bec29798-0756-11ef-a77e-a702dcdfccf3.png
    1024 x 1024 - 1M
    edited May 2

Meet the Fokkers ....

Fokker DR1 Triplane

dazai_Fokker DR1 Triplane 1.png
    1152 x 896 - 1M
    dazai_Fokker DR1 Triplane 2.png
    1152 x 896 - 1M
    dazai_Fokker DR1 Triplane 3.png
    1152 x 896 - 1M
    dazai_Fokker DR1 Triplane 4.png
    1152 x 896 - 2M

Yeah, I gave up on any aviation images. EVERY aircraft I tried had an issue with it

• ByrdieByrdie Posts: 1,781

surprise Is that part of an old fashioned lawn mower I see on those first two instead of landing gear? Not to mention missing wings, misaligned wings and wheels that appear to have fallen right off. Was the AI maybe shown too many pictures of unassembled aircraft parts or heaven help us, wreckage? That's the only explanation I can think of for such a mess.

edited May 3

All AI imagery seems to have a problem with Aviation subjects. These are Krita AI, and I only saved the better ones .....

Airliner 1.png
    1600 x 1156 - 3M
    1950s Sci-Fi Retro Shuttle 1.png
    1600 x 1156 - 2M
    1950s Sci-Fi Heli 3.png
    1600 x 1156 - 3M
    edited May 3

A cursed princess bound by an enchanted spell, her only hope for freedom lying in the hands of a true hero

I think her hands are cursed as well ....

dazai_A cursed princess bound by an enchanted spell, her only hope for freedom lying in the hands of a true hero 1.png
    1152 x 896 - 1M

Bunyip02 said:

I think her hands are cursed as well ....

LMAO! yep, looks that way

BTW how is Krita AI? you using the github plugin? I don't use Krita, but was thinking of trying it out till i saw the interface surprisesurprise

edited May 4

Installed the github plugin, also installed a couple more Checkpoints and a heap of LORAs from civitai.com.

Initially was a bit confused with the interface, but after watching a few videos on it worked it out.

Some of the LORAs are a bit repetitive after a while, and one gave some R-rated images of females so if you have kiddies about beware.

The second pointer arrow/asterix pointing to the gear symbol gives access to the configure panel.

This is version 1.15 so later versions might have changed a bit.

Krita AI Interface.png
    1893 x 1020 - 386K

No kids around, so no issues there. I use the LoRAs from CivitAI in Fooocus AI, so it's good I can use them in Krita also. Thanks for the info!

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,328

FSMCDesigns said:

No kids around, so no issues there. I use the LoRAs from CivitAI in Fooocus AI, so it's good I can use them in Krita also. Thanks for the info!

Mike,

I'm a little confused. I Googled Krita and it apears to be painting program. Does it do Ai art as well?

Cheers,

Alex. 

alexhcowley said:

FSMCDesigns said:

Mike,

I'm a little confused. I Googled Krita and it apears to be painting program. Does it do Ai art as well?

Cheers,

Alex. 

Hello Alex

Krita is indeed a paint program, there is a Github plugin that allows the user to use AI in it.

https://github.com/Acly/krita-ai-diffusion

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,911

Bunyip02 said:

alexhcowley said:

FSMCDesigns said:

Mike,

Cheers,

Alex. 

Hello Alex

Krita is indeed a paint program, there is a Github plugin that allows the user to use AI in it.

Thanks for posting it.

I have used ComfUI for some time, but could not get to more advanced stuff, like ControlNet in ComfyUI.

Krita AI looks much simpler to use.

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,139
    edited May 8

Still persisting with "Woman piloting a spacecraft crash lands and is savaged by a house cat.", and the AI still seems to have difficulties with cats, feet and cat tails.

There is also a robo-cat...

dazai_ed88f9d4-0d12-11ef-ba08-e9c8be489245.png
    1024 x 1024 - 1M
    Post edited by richardandtracy on
  • ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,911

The Cats are fascinating, aren't they? laugh

edited May 8

Here's a question,  does our  previous output history, influence the AI's current generative output?  I tried the exact same prompt as Richard.

1st-kitty.jpg
    750 x 750 - 118K
    Post edited by FirstBastion on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,322

The seed value does determine the initial noise pattern that is then refined to correlate with images described by words from the prompt, so different people will get different seeds and so different values. The same prompt with the same seed with the same engine should give the same result.

edited May 8

So is that seed value always random,  or does it skew in a direction because of a specific user's previous prompts and outputs?

I'm asking cause ChatGPT for example  remembers its earlier comments and can reference them in later outputs. 

Post edited by FirstBastion on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,322

I don't know, though you can access the seed value to look by clicking the seed/nut icon on the image(s)

I have put in the same prompt and seed a week apart and got the same image. Incrementing the seed by one between images leads to very different images, so I'd say not yet proven about the influence, but probably not. Regards, Richard.
  • alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,328

Bunyip02 said:

alexhcowley said:

FSMCDesigns said:

Mike,

Cheers,

Alex. 

Hello Alex

Thanks,

Alex. 

edited May 9

First Bastion (or anyone - the more the better to get an idea of whether yourprevious history affects the results), it would be interesting if you entered the prompt and seed I stated in this post to see if you get the same image:

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/8681421/#Comment_8681421

Prompt: Woman piloting a spacecraft crash lands and is savaged by a house cat.

Seed: 1964012014

Other generation detail: I just had one image, used V9 as the character.. Image size 1024 square, quality balanced, default prompt strictness. I am not an AI subscriber, so using the free version.

This time I got:

Note the added helicopter, different cables, different spaceship and improved number of cat limbs compared to the old one which I got twice on the same day, which is:

Interesting

Regards,

Richard

dazai_ac41223e-0dea-11ef-a785-a702dcdfccf3.png
    1024 x 1024 - 1M
    Post edited by richardandtracy on
  • felisfelis Posts: 3,756
    edited May 9

Here is my version. I didn't seed it.

It is some large cats, and one of them is somewhat odd looking.

dazai_801cbb9c-0dee-11ef-a785-a702dcdfccf3.png
    1024 x 1024 - 2M
    Post edited by felis on
    edited May 9

Entered Prompt with seed.

Women piloting a spacecraft 1.png
    1282 x 641 - 816K