* Released * Alienator Pro II (for Ultra Scenery 2) [Commercial]

TotteTotte Posts: 13,828

https://www.daz3d.com/alienator-pro-ii

Alienator Pro II gives you the freedom to replacing plant props in Ultra Scenery 2 scenes with other plants in your library to better match the ecology you want to create.

main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 516K
popup4.jpg
1600 x 900 - 555K
popup2.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 214K
Post edited by Totte on

Comments

• GoggerGogger Posts: 2,362

I CANNOT WAIT to repopulate a scene with HH's Hell's Creek trees and some Dinoraul prehistoric trees and plants - super excited!

• DoctorJellybeanDoctorJellybean Posts: 8,259

It is long overdue!

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 8,253
    edited July 11

Bought and used !!!

A couple of NPR renders

Post edited by Bunyip02 on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,897

Your making me go broke man....lol

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,009

Can I just say that I love your documentation? It is so helpful and appreciated.

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,828
    edited July 11

memcneil70 said:

Can I just say that I love your documentation? It is so helpful and appreciated.

Thank you, I spent a lot of time writing that, and then the good @DoctorJellyBean edited to make it readable ...

Post edited by Totte on

Totte said:

memcneil70 said:

Thank you, I spent a lot of time writing that, and then the good @DoctorJellyBean edited to make it readable ...

And thanks to both of you, the docs had me up and running in no time at all !

• ZiconZicon Posts: 253

Some days I make beautiful art. Some days I wonder what the hell I'm doing with my life. I leave what kind of day I'm having today as an excercise for the viewer.

A landscape in stark green and brown tones. All the trees have been replaced with toilets. None of the toilets open.

Zicon said:

Some days I make beautiful art. Some days I wonder what the hell I'm doing with my life. I leave what kind of day I'm having today as an excercise for the viewer.

A landscape in stark green and brown tones. All the trees have been replaced with toilets. None of the toilets open.

Alien graveyard - looks great! 

Totte said:

Zicon said:

Alien graveyard - looks great! 

Toodaloo yes

Alien Scene - NPR render

Bunyip02 said:

Alien Scene - NPR render

Another great one! 

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 9,283

Nice, @Bunyip02. How did you do NPR render from UltraScenery 2?

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,897

now that I'm back this jumped into the cart and will be put to good use soon

Linwelly said:

now that I'm back this jumped into the cart and will be put to good use soon

Love to see what you make with it!

Totte said:

Bunyip02 said:

Alien Scene - NPR render

Another great one! 

Thanks !

Artini said:

Nice, @Bunyip02. How did you do NPR render from UltraScenery 2?

Thanks !

Is a multi stage process.

First of all I made the scene in USC2, then applied my alien vegetation in APII.

For the ground colour I modified the USC2 ground colour by adjusting the Hue in Paint Shop Pro.

Next I rendered it out in DAZ Studio minus the figure.

Opened Carrara and applied the render as a background image.

Opened the figure in Carrara, moved it to fit the render image/background. Applied a shadow catcher.

Rendered the final setup in Carrara.

Opened the final render in Paint Shop Pro.

Applied Topaz Adjust 5 filters for image enhancemant.

Then Applied Topaz Impression filter to create the NPR result. (Also use PhotoDonut, FotoSketcher, Dynamic Auto-Painter PRO 5, paint.net, and Filter Forge at other times.)

So in summary I didn't actually create the NPR look in USC2, more of a process that I followed.

Howie made some great scenes for Carrara, I'm using the USC2 to continue using his work in Carrara.

• RandomRandom Posts: 201

I'm having a problem. No doubt not doing something obvious. I create a scene with USC2 and have built a number of sets with the Alienator 2 set builder. Now when I try to open the Pro 2 script to do an exchange, it says that I need a USC 2 node selected to run this script. I have the USC 2 landscape selected in the scene tab so I don't understand where to find this node.

edited July 14

If the Script is running properly -

Click on the Conversion Set Builder tab

1. Click on the "+" symbol in the UltraScenery2 Prop and Prop-data section. This will expand the items in the scene. Select one.

2. Click in the Load Prop Set box and select one of your saved items.

3. Choose one of a similar size that you selected in Step 1

4. Click on Link

Repeat process till you have done all of the items you wish to change.

Click on the Conversion Sets tab. Put a name in the Conversion Set Name. Click on Save Conversion Set. Click on Execute.

USC2 APII 1.png
    3194 x 1040 - 729K
    edited July 14

Tips -

To avoid crash to desktop, make sure Nvidia render Optimisation is set to Memory before starting USC2 and APII.

If you have limited C-Drive space don't go crazy and convert all of your Plant props with the APII Set Builder as it will chew up your computers memory space.

USC2 APII 2.png
    3223 x 1029 - 2M

Dino - NPR render

Random said:

I'm having a problem. No doubt not doing something obvious. I create a scene with USC2 and have built a number of sets with the Alienator 2 set builder. Now when I try to open the Pro 2 script to do an exchange, it says that I need a USC 2 node selected to run this script. I have the USC 2 landscape selected in the scene tab so I don't understand where to find this node.

Do you have any Biome Layers on the USC2 ?

Alien Robot - NPR render

Hi, Totte. This morning I opened Studio again and set up my USC 2 scene the very same way I did yesterday--or thought I had--loading Pasture 1 ecology and adding a layer of Daisies. This time Alienator opened. Don't understand why but good, everything works now and thanks for all the hard work.

Random said:

Hi, Totte. This morning I opened Studio again and set up my USC 2 scene the very same way I did yesterday--or thought I had--loading Pasture 1 ecology and adding a layer of Daisies. This time Alienator opened. Don't understand why but good, everything works now and thanks for all the hard work.

Woohoo - it's working after a glitch in the matrix !!!

Hope to see some renders !

I have a few in the Renderosity gallery under the nom de guerre 'pisaacs'.

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 9,283
    edited July 14

Thanks a lot for the explanation and interesting NPR images, @Bunyip02

Post edited by Artini on
  • alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,371

@martinjfrost has just brought out another useful add-on for Alienator Pro 2.  

I was quite startled to discover that I already have all the required plants!

https://www.daz3d.com/plant-sets-for-alienator-pro-2

Cheers,

Alex.

• DoctorJellybeanDoctorJellybean Posts: 8,259

alexhcowley said:

Cheers,

Alex.

So do I but still useful as it contains the sets for AP 2

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,371

DoctorJellybean said:

alexhcowley said:

Cheers,

Alex.

So do I but still useful as it contains the sets for AP 2

Exactly! Since I already have the required products and AP2 this product should prove extremely useful. 

Cheers,

Alex.