HH Scarlett for G9 [Commercial]

Comments

• Joe2018Joe2018 Posts: 254

I think this is a beginner question: where do I find the Scarlett JCMs - is there something that I must activate? (Can't find them under Parameters).

• DripDrip Posts: 1,190

I like how the leg garters circumvent the problem of garterbelts usually going over panties instead of beneath them on most lingerie outfits in the stores here, though I'd still love to see a new set with the panties going over the garterbelt, even if it's as an option, which should make every customer happy.

• InfiniteMonkey said:

Ah, thanks for the info! I shall tinker accordingly, and I really appreciate all the work you did here. Scarlett is absolutely *chef's kiss* all the way down the line.

Thanks and I'm glad you're enjoying her!

• Joe2018 said:

I think this is a beginner question: where do I find the Scarlett JCMs - is there something that I must activate? (Can't find them under Parameters).

They activate automatically as you pose her. However, if you want full control over them, you can find them under Scarlett's parameters: HH Scarlett/Genesis 9 > Hidden > Base Correctives > Herschel Hoffmeyer > HH Scarlett

When you change these manually though, it will put them in an "offset" dialed number though, which means if you change them for a pose, then change poses again, they may not dial up at the desired amounts and cause weird artifacts. This can be fixed by restoring her parameters when starting fresh again.

• Drip said:

I like how the leg garters circumvent the problem of garterbelts usually going over panties instead of beneath them on most lingerie outfits in the stores here, though I'd still love to see a new set with the panties going over the garterbelt, even if it's as an option, which should make every customer happy.

I have more traditional style garter belts planned and in the works.

One thing though about garters being over the panties, in terms of how daz and rigging works, is the garter straps can behave freely and act alone in their jcm's for poses. If their default position is to remain under the panties, for it to look right, their jcm's would need to be adjusted so the panties are restricting the bending of the straps to some degree, based on where the pantie line is at. That means they would only look right with only those panties and no adjustments to how the panties are worn. What I will probably do instead is just add in a morph that moves the panties over the garter straps and you'll probably need to make use of pantie and garter adjustment morphs to keep that look for how the figure is posed.

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 9,405
    edited September 1

Very nice character.

Scarlett901.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 342K
    Post edited by Artini on
    edited September 1

One more image - The Balance

Balance01.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 288K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • Artini said:

Very nice character.

The expression is perfect lol. This scene reminds me that I almost made a wet skin material option for the material shell, like the blood, where you could see 3d reflection on the water. At some point I will get around to making it.

PAMAWO expression and the scene https://www.daz3d.com/washtub

works very well on HH Scarlett, so thanks for creating her.

• GordigGordig Posts: 10,018

Artini said:

One more image - The Balance

Lyra isn't my specialty, but I think she would just fall out of that unless she were really smashing her sternum into it.

Yes, but in digital world everything is possible.

I was just playing with HH Scarlett and looking for the interesting poses.

• DripDrip Posts: 1,190

Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

Drip said:

I have more traditional style garter belts planned and in the works.

One thing though about garters being over the panties, in terms of how daz and rigging works, is the garter straps can behave freely and act alone in their jcm's for poses. If their default position is to remain under the panties, for it to look right, their jcm's would need to be adjusted so the panties are restricting the bending of the straps to some degree, based on where the pantie line is at. That means they would only look right with only those panties and no adjustments to how the panties are worn. What I will probably do instead is just add in a morph that moves the panties over the garter straps and you'll probably need to make use of pantie and garter adjustment morphs to keep that look for how the figure is posed.

Thanks, that gives an explanation on why this setup seems so rare. It is really very much appreciated. :)

edited September 2

Another pose

and postworked version

Scarlett906.jpg
    1920 x 1200 - 419K
    Scarlett906stb.jpg
    1920 x 1200 - 367K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • Umbra is on of the greatest lingerie sets ever made. I would love to see a new version of that. The panty is perfect.

The panty I see you working on currently is the exact shape I've been looking for. Highleg style is very popular right now and there is a major lack of high quality assets in that style. Can't wait for yours!

• Romulus71Romulus71 Posts: 144

Would really like a Red Riding Hood outfit. Need something worthy of going up against your awesome werewolf.

• Love the knee bend corrective morph, JCM?

I wish other artists do this as well.

• veenveen Posts: 139

Just 1 last tip from me: please add some thickness to your clothing mesh/geometry I think it would be way more realistic

• hfilbhfilb Posts: 63

First, this is a great character with detailed JCMs that fix the puzzlingly bad mesh bend distortion that Genesis 9 introduced. Not many PAs have included their own custom fixes for it, so thanks for the effort.

I'm not sure if it's a unique issue on my end, but I seem to be getting some noticeable UV distortion with other G9 textures when using the standard 'Nipples Feminine HD' morph on Scarlett. The nipple morph geo looks to be off-center from the underlaying texture. It's not noticeable with Scarlett's own texture though.

• hfilb said:

First, this is a great character with detailed JCMs that fix the puzzlingly bad mesh bend distortion that Genesis 9 introduced. Not many PAs have included their own custom fixes for it, so thanks for the effort.

I'm not sure if it's a unique issue on my end, but I seem to be getting some noticeable UV distortion with other G9 textures when using the standard 'Nipples Feminine HD' morph on Scarlett. The nipple morph geo looks to be off-center from the underlaying texture. It's not noticeable with Scarlett's own texture though.

Yes, if you intend to use another vendor's textures but her nipples then that probably won't line up. This has to do with G9's topology and how there is really no reference point or topology ring around where the nipples would be by default. To get it to work, you could manually turn her nipples off, and Daz default back on:

1. The easy method is to click on Scarlett in the scene, go to "currently used" parameters, make sure "show hidden" is turned on in the dropdown menu, and scroll down to where you see the hidden parameter "HH Scarlett Nipples" and dial it down to zero. This will utilize Daz's default nipple morph.

If you're really determined to use both and have some experience with a photo editor, you could just bring in Scarlett's torso texture map and the texture map you are using and layer them on top of each other for reference. Then just move the nipples on the texture you are using to where Scarlett's are (on her texture map).

• hfilbhfilb Posts: 63

Will do, thanks for tips!

• What are the hoops and nose ring your using?

• yankeeinky728 said:

What are the hoops and nose ring your using?

They are a part of the accerssory pack in my upcoming bundle that is coming soon.

• KensaiKensai Posts: 30

Stunning! Was wondering when we get a teaser of the bundle :)

Thank you! Can't wait!

• Herschel HoffmeyerHerschel Hoffmeyer Posts: 627
    edited October 5

Kensai said:

Thank you! Can't wait!

Still putting together the final products that will make the cut for the initial bundle, here's what I've been working on...

Bundle update:

1. Lingerie Base Set (stockings, thigh garters, thong, waist clincher corset, plunge bra, sleeves)
      • + Body Stocking
    2. Texture Expansion
    3. Accessories (face chain, choker, earrings, lip ring, nose ring, ankle bracelets, nipple piercings)
      • + Veil
    4. Stilettos (seen on first page)
    5. Thigh High Lace-Up Stiletto Boots (seen above)
    6. ...Undecided Final Product (Cyberpunk/Succubus/Cyber Succubus)

Products 1-5 are finished and ready for submission. Still putting together the final 6th product that pulls it all together.

Edit: Also I will be releasing around 5 new free makeup options for Scarlett here soon that I've put togther for all the new product promos. I might be making more but once I'm done with all the promos I will release the new makeup otions or submit a update for Scarlett to add them, depending on the final number.

Post edited by Herschel Hoffmeyer on
  • KensaiKensai Posts: 30
    edited October 6

Yeah that is just awesome. Both of them look Amazing!

That 2nd pic outfit reminds me of a cyber "Chun Li" x "Moxes" style. And that Succubus/Cyber Succubus, just wow!

Always been a fan of anything Cyberpunk inspired. It just works, as the possibilities are almost limitless to play with.

Also appreciate the free makeup options coming soon for Scarlett. She is an amazing figure and my go to char for now. Cheers :)

Post edited by Kensai on
  • Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

Kensai said:

Thank you! Can't wait!

Still putting together the final products that will make the cut for the initial bundle, here's what I've been working on...

Bundle update:

1. Lingerie Base Set (stockings, thigh garters, thong, waist clincher corset, plunge bra, sleeves)
      • + Body Stocking
    2. Texture Expansion
    3. Accessories (face chain, choker, earrings, lip ring, nose ring, ankle bracelets, nipple piercings)
      • + Veil

Products 1-5 are finished and ready for submission. Still putting together the final 6th product that pulls it all together.

Edit: Also I will be releasing around 5 new free makeup options for Scarlett here soon that I've put togther for all the new product promos. I might be making more but once I'm done with all the promos I will release the new makeup otions or submit a update for Scarlett to add them, depending on the final number.

This is awesome, the attention to detail in your products is incredible - thank you for your hard work.

• veenveen Posts: 139

Very nice bro, cant wait to have it in my card

• mogaremolbymogaremolby Posts: 85
    edited October 16

Kensai said:

Thank you! Can't wait!

Bundle update:

• + Body Stocking
    2. Texture Expansion
      • + Veil

Quick question the horns in the Scarlett Promo. Is that a new product your working on? Or is this in item you brought on daz3d or another marketplace?
    Screenshot_2024-10-16-13-39-57.png
    1080 x 2400 - 948K
    Post edited by mogaremolby on
  • Yes, those in the promo and in the top picture of the preview images are the same and they are unreleased as of now. They will be available in the near future.

• Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

Yes, those in the promo and in the top picture of the preview images are the same and they are unreleased as of now. They will be available in the near future.

Thank you for answering my question.