HH Scarlett for G9 [Commercial]

13»

Comments

• Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

Yes, those in the promo and in the top picture of the preview images are the same and they are unreleased as of now. They will be available in the near future.

Thank you for answering my question.

• JakamotoJakamoto Posts: 11

Hi HH,

first of all I have to say that you did an amazing work on Scarletts legs, they are adorable.
    I have two questions about her that may be related to wrong usage, or I simply didn't find the correct option:
    - The product page talks about "HH Scarlett Genitals HD Apply/Remove", but I don't dind the options in the morphs. Is it listed somewhere else?

- Doesn't matter which of the Scarlett skin material I use, there're always many veins visible as in the vampire skin. Is there a way to hide kind of a layer?

And finally I have one question about a promo picture:
    Which chair did you use in this picture?

scarlett_vampire.png
    1248 x 1617 - 2M
  • Jakamoto said:

Hi HH,

first of all I have to say that you did an amazing work on Scarletts legs, they are adorable.

Thanks!

I have two questions about her that may be related to wrong usage, or I simply didn't find the correct option:
    - The product page talks about "HH Scarlett Genitals HD Apply/Remove", but I don't dind the options in the morphs. Is it listed somewhere else?

There was originally an HD morph, that was sculpted all the way to SubD4 for a gentials HD morph, instead of adding on the geoshell default one from G9 essentials. I think it looked 10 times better than the geshell since you are not constricted to the geoshell borders. However when it went through testing I was informed that Daz doesn't allow this and had to be restricted to their geoshell if it is implemented. The Daz store page was suppose to be updated with this change but I guess it never was.

- Doesn't matter which of the Scarlett skin material I use, there're always many veins visible as in the vampire skin. Is there a way to hide kind of a layer?

She has veins baked into her textures. Only way to completely hide them would be to remove them from the textures.

I used this but with my own custom made mats.

• JakamotoJakamoto Posts: 11

Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

Jakamoto said:

Hi HH,

Thanks!

There was originally an HD morph, that was sculpted all the way to SubD4 for a gentials HD morph, instead of adding on the geoshell default one from G9 essentials. I think it looked 10 times better than the geshell since you are not constricted to the geoshell borders. However when it went through testing I was informed that Daz doesn't allow this and had to be restricted to their geoshell if it is implemented. The Daz store page was suppose to be updated with this change but I guess it never was.

She has veins baked into her textures. Only way to completely hide them would be to remove them from the textures.

I used this but with my own custom made mats.

Many thanks for your answers! I really didn't recognize the chair with the different texture wink

• N3p3nth3N3p3nth3 Posts: 130

Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

veen said:

I prefer the lingerie on the left render!! I hope there will also be a new mistique 3 kind of lingeriewink I'm a big fan of your work!!! insta buy for everything

There won't be anything named Mystique as I sold that line to Daz but is there anything in particular you would like to see more of or make a return for Genesis 9? I have multiple garter belts, bra tops, and corsets coming but these are all new styles I have not done before. I can certainly revamp any items from previous G8 sets I've done though, just let me know what you would like to see return.

Wow, I take a new job imposed break from Daz and you absolutely knock it out of the park like this! Also love the teased lingerie etc!

Once upon a time we discussed a set similar to the Whitney lingerie by Agent Provicateur or Kukuro by Honey Birdette... I'm not aware of anything like that for Daz and I suspect few people could work the details like you could, if so inclined...

Also, if you ever feel like taking a look at some very fantasy armor... Are you aware of the artwork by Clyde Caldwell for the D&D novel Azure Bonds by Kate Novak and Jeff Grubb? Another set I could see you turn into absolute magic!

Keep up the good work!

• It was all fun and games at the beginning but if this thong don't get dropped by next week, you don't even wanna KNOW!