Daz Studio 4.23[.0.x], General Release!

2»

Comments

• PadonePadone Posts: 3,663

My advise, do not update the drivers unless there's a good reason to. Check the minimum requirements and stick around it, so you follow what the developers are using. We're not gamers we need stable drivers first. I am currently using 546.33 that's good both with daz studio and blender.

• karlkarl Posts: 71

Richard Haseltine said:

What about the closed-source modules - 3Delight, Iray, OptiTex, Decimator, and various plug-ins at least.

I'm guessing they could still be pointed to and used (since I've had Daz running in Linux, just slower). But the main program could then be tweaked to work natively in Linux. Or, in some cases, alternative modules used (such as the renderers Blender uses).

• Hi in what model is that on the Loading Screen on the latest version of DAZ3d i need that !!

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,392

Have the Enivironment options etc changed in this version.

I used to be able to find the Eniviroment dome rotations, light etc in the render settings tab now I have them in the parameters tab when i select the enivironment thing in the scene. is this how it is now cause its frustrating having it somewhere else and having to select something else in the scene etc.