- - Little thief !! That kid pick pocketed my Complaint Thread! - -

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited September 2012

Spoiler Alert, NCIS

yayy, i heard Mcgee survived on NCIS. and Duckie survived, too.

last night was the first time i missed having tv service, for the NCIS season premiere.

Post edited by Mistara on
  • RezcaRezca Posts: 3,393
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Anyone happen to have downloaded my freebie bow? Just need confirmation that it works on a PC other than my own :)

I'll test it in Cinema4D's Interposer Pro later tonight. I'm sleepy right now DX
    (iPP can load most all DAZ and Poser stuff - even complete Poser scenes. However, it can't load Swidhelm's wings from that one cute draggy of his, likely not the skywyrm's either. which made it a wasted and near-useless purchase for me. Also wasted money on these neat SubDragon poses because they were in a D|S exclusive format. Even the thumbnails wouldn't show up in the Runtime browser DX )
    So yeah as long as the model itself isn't supplied in a D|S exclusive format I can probably test it later. Conforming, deformation, Morph Creation, the usual.

edited December 1969

where's Wooly lately?

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Grey and warmish here, a hint of rain in the air :)

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    Had a little chuckle when Spyro referred to me as a girl XD
    That would be the... Third time someone has done that :3

There are girls on teh internet? OMG ! :)

edited September 2012

This popped of the render queue, more goth than baroque ? :) (LW)

B209015s.jpg
    1500 x 628 - 149K
    Post edited by ps1borg on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,107
    edited December 1969

I cannot get the ostrich today as I spent too much at the used book store.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,072
    edited December 1969

Spoiler Alert, NCIS

last night was the first time i missed having tv service, for the NCIS season premiere.

'Nother Spoiler Alert!!!!!
    Tried to PM you but don't think it's working ATM.
    yes
    If you can rent episodes from Amazon or such, I highly recommend it.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,072
    edited September 2012

Spyro said:
    FREEBIE ALERT!!

New Tribal Bow prop for Daz!! Made by me :cheese:

http://www.sharecg.com/v/64858/browse/21/DAZ-Studio/Tribal-Bow

Test it out... Let me know that it all works lol

Sorry it took so long to get back to you but I wanted to post a half-way decent render.
    Works and looks great.
    Thanks for your hard work, Spyro!

archer.jpg
    900 x 1200 - 749K
    Post edited by TJohn on
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Spoiler Alert, NCIS

'Nother Spoiler Alert!!!!!
    Tried to PM you but don't think it's working ATM.
    yes
    If you can rent episodes from Amazon or such, I highly recommend it.

There is one show that I bought some season thing for the current season at Amazon. the day after the new episode I am able to download it to my kindle and watch it. I could probably just stream it but I rather download it so I can watch it whenever I want.

Guess which show it is? Going to see if anyone could figure it out.

edited December 1969

guessing ... dr who ?

it's ice cream break time. mozing to da freeza

edited December 1969

guessing ... dr who ?

it's ice cream break time. mozing to da freeza

Yeah, Doctor Who.

I want ice cream. I thought of buying a tub of ice cream but did not. I would actually like to have some Bruster's birthday cake ice cream to take home and eat it whenever I can. (the freezer and fridge are locked up so I have to ask the lady in charge to unlock it for me. She does not want to unlock it too often.)

Lets see, I got a small paycheck Friday. Which means no paycheck this Friday. That means I get a paycheck in a week from Friday. I can go past a brusters on the way home from my mum's when I go visit her the Sunday after a pay check so I can get a cone of birthday cake ice cream.

edited December 1969

yummm birthday cake ice cream !

i only have the nestle lil drums t'nite, it's a mini ice cream cone. but i eat two at a time :oops:

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    This popped of the render queue, more goth than baroque ? :) (LW)

iz the god rays from the window :)

edited December 1969

i tried archery a few times at the renn faire. they let you shoot 3 arrows for a dollar. i couldn't hit the big hay thingee.

edited December 1969

yummm birthday cake ice cream !

i only have the nestle lil drums t'nite, it's a mini ice cream cone. but i eat two at a time :oops:

I only know of one Brusters but several Baskin Robins/Dunkin doughnuts. Currently the Baskins Robins does not carry birthday cake ice cream. the only place I know of that carries it is Brusters. It is on the way to my mum's house but only on the route that is the long route. Basically it is not as easy to get to as Baskin Robins.

I think I would have to wait to get the birthday cake ice cream. I wonder what flavors of ice cream Baskin robins has. I know it is not birthday cake ice cream. Doubt they have pumpkin ice cream as only the dunkin Doughnuts have the pumpkin stuff when I asked Monday, Pumpkin doughnuts, pumpkin bagels, and pumpkin coffee. Yum

edited December 1969

Will someone visit my dragon cave scroll so I can get some views for my babies? Please. That is if you want to help out my baby dragons. I would put them in my signature but I think that is not working yet. Or is it?

Link to my scroll is in my signature.

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,393
    edited December 1969
  • atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Will someone visit my dragon cave scroll so I can get some views for my babies? Please. That is if you want to help out my baby dragons. I would put them in my signature but I think that is not working yet. Or is it?

The link works. I clicked on 5 babies.

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Right after I downloaded it, I got busy with R/L. Had to work my way down to the camping gear in the garage as the Cub Scouts have a campout this weekend. My daughter was very happy that I also found my campstove, but still wants my cast iron Dutch oven.

I hope I get to play before bedtime tonight.

edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:

The link works. I clicked on 5 babies.

Thanks!

edited December 1969

Clicky click click Not a member so hope it does good :)

edited December 1969

Wedgey potatoes for lunch, I got a bunch, of potato wedges for lunch :)

edited December 1969

Rezca said:

Modo goes Nuke :)

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Spyro said:
    FREEBIE ALERT!!

Sorry it took so long to get back to you but I wanted to post a half-way decent render.
    Works and looks great.

Nice :)

edited December 1969

Well I caught up, having a busy few days but It looks like Ill be able to finish early tomorrow and get some beach in before the weather changes again. Woohoo beach :). end of Thread.spam()

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I just found the time to play with Spyro's new Prop. That's some nice work. I have two more things to teach him about PP2 files and then he will have the 100% prop I think he wants. I like it as is but the Morph limits can be fixed and it can be made into a Smart prop as well. I'm looking forward to him making more props (I hope).

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

LOL Awe thank you heaps Jaderail! Hopefully the one with the fixed limits can be updated on the existing one on Share CG. (Luckily it's something people can fix in the morphs tab anyway.) But it would be nice to polish off the prop with it's fix for everyone.

PS. Jader - I've already got a prop set in the making! I've just finished a fibreglass bow, and am UV mapping it's matching quiver, and will make an arrow to go along with it. (this ones more a fan prop set... Hunger games, for those who are interested) The Tribal bow could be an expansion 1- matching Quiver, 2- Matching Arrow, 3- LOTR textures and Displacement map (Legolas silver bow comes to mind lol)

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Spyro said:
    FREEBIE ALERT!!

Works and looks great.

Cool that render is great! Thanks for the confirmation!! I was so excited to finally be able to give back to the 3d community!! Now that I know the basics, I can make more... And an expansion for this one too!

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

You did great with converting it to a PP2 and the File structure is Solid as well. I wish everyone I try to help was as fast to catch on as you were. I think your work with other programs gave you an edge that most don't have.

Just one (two really) edits and the Morph Limits can be fixed. I've updated MY 1 free item and you can just replace the one you have up now. It's easy to do. With just a few more steps all your Props will work as you want them too when you Up load them. Then people will go, "Darn their good!! It all works perfect." Which is what you want as a budding modeler.

This discussion has been closed.