Carrara Challenge #24 "Under the Sea" & "Out of the Box" Entry Thread

13»

Comments

• TangoAlphaTangoAlpha Posts: 4,584

Well done everyone: excellent work! yes

• chickenmanchickenman Posts: 1,202

Congrats to all the winners and thanks to DAZ and Dart fo rthe prozes.

Now to come up with something that will work for Light and Shadows????????????

• wgdjohnwgdjohn Posts: 2,634
    edited May 2016

Light and Shadows... hmm ok got an idea and have started on the first object for it. Will post a pic of obj when Challenge 25 starts up.

Post edited by wgdjohn on
  • MarkIsSleepyMarkIsSleepy Posts: 1,496
    edited May 2016
    Post edited by MarkIsSleepy on
  • DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,326

Carrara Challenge # 24 - Winners:

1. First place :  Hot Wheels (12 votes) - (Artist: Mark D. Olsen (MDO2010), Entry No.3) Award: $100.00 towards DAZ 3D owned item(s) + an items from Dartanbeck's store

2. Second place : Things Didn't Go As Planned... (10 votes) - (Artist: Antara , Entry No.2) Award: $50.00 towards DAZ 3D owned item(s) + an items from Dartanbeck's store

3. Third place : Out of Our Depth (9 votes) - (Artist: head wax, Entry No.8b) Award: $25.00 towards DAZ 3D owned item(s) + an items from Dartanbeck's store

3. Third place : Under the Sea (9 votes) - (Artist: Stezza, Entry No.7) Award: $25.00 towards DAZ 3D owned item(s) + an items from Dartanbeck's store

4. Honorable Mention : The guardian of Atlantis (The Mermaid) (4  votes): (Artist:  DUDU , Entry No.6)  Award: $10.00 towards DAZ 3D owned item(s) + an items from Dartanbeck's store

Congratulations to all the winners of Carrara Challenge #24. I will contact the winners via PM shortly with details to recive their prize.

Thank you all for participating and many thanks to DAZ3D and Dartanbeck for their sponsorship and support!

Wow! Awesome entries! Congrats to all!

I truly apologize for being missing. I'm suffering from not having any internet right now :(

All four winners - Please PM string theory with your e-mail used to login to Daz 3D.

Place an item from my store into your cart (Mark being first place can take three - other three winners get one)

After I get your e-mail, I can pass that along to Britney and she'll convert your Dartanbeck cart items to your account at no charge ;)

Really sorry for the delay

Having no internet has not stopped me working in Carrara, however! I have some really cool stuff happening! Can't wait to get it finished!

Hopefully see you all soon

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,964

thanks Dart for your kindness,

welcome back ;)

• AntaraAntara Posts: 444

Thank you and welcome back! I am curious to see what you've been working on.

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,964

@Dartanbeck  you have mail.