Samesex couple poses

2»

Comments

• lana_lasslana_lass Posts: 520
    nemesis10 said:

I delicately add this.... In FaceBook, the store has a rainbow flag version of the company logo; the thread was a little contentious  but someone asked about same sex content.  The official reply was:We are actively working a bundle right now that will include a lot of sexual and gender diversity, and our plan is to release more of this type of content moving forward.

This is awesome news!! Thanks for letting us all know.

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,378
    edited June 2020

Definitely, it seems like that there has been a gentle move already:

guys.jpg
    1610 x 1261 - 823K
    Post edited by nemesis10 on
  • Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,600

I wanted to post an update on this thread. Since I originally requested samesex poses, I began making my own. So I guess I really don't need anyone to make them anymore.wink  If you want my free poses, such as they are, they are available here: https://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/?uid=723333

• I may be late to this party but I just saw some Male/Male pose sets on Renderocity, the pose sets are called SN Soulmates. and I feel the pain. I'm trying to get back into DAZ again. 

• inquireinquire Posts: 2,129

I wanted to post an update on this thread. Since I originally requested samesex poses, I began making my own. So I guess I really don't need anyone to make them anymore.wink  If you want my free poses, such as they are, they are available here: https://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/?uid=723333

@Serene Night: Oh, my GOSH! This looks wonderful. Thank you so much. If you don't mind, for at least some of the poses, you state various versions of Windows. But, if these are poses, and duf files, they should work on the Macintosh OSs as well. Most of the files, by the way, will work on the Mac, even scripts. When it comes to plugins, though, that's when there may be a Windows only situation.

I've just discovered these. They look fantastic. Oh, my, I suddenly feel so greedy. I will report back if there's any problem getting these to work on the Macintosh platform.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,600
    inquire said:

@Serene Night: Oh, my GOSH! This looks wonderful. Thank you so much. If you don't mind, for at least some of the poses, you state various versions of Windows. But, if these are poses, and duf files, they should work on the Macintosh OSs as well. Most of the files, by the way, will work on the Mac, even scripts. When it comes to plugins, though, that's when there may be a Windows only situation.

I've just discovered these. They look fantastic. Oh, my, I suddenly feel so greedy. I will report back if there's any problem getting these to work on the Macintosh platform.

yes Thanks for letting me know! smiley since I don't own a mac, I was hesitant to say whether they would work without proper testing. 

I'm glad you like them. I have more, but I haven't put them together yet.

• inquireinquire Posts: 2,129

Just did a quick test with one set. Yep, they are fine. They'll work on a Macintosh. Thanks again for all this wonderful work.