• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

Omg just too cute!!!!

I love this render!!!

So much details and the pose wow!!!!

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,482

Omg just too cute!!!!

I love this render!!!

So much details and the pose wow!!!!

Thanks. I had to rush this one out so the feet and socks are messed up. Actually, this illustrated why the kit aspect is so usefull as opposed to just one FBM for the character. Things like tight fitting socks, sneakers or especially collar areas can get a little wonky having to fit over too much of a shape change from the base figure the clothing was designed for. 

To fix this I will turn off the Creech Evolutions FBM shape and turn on The Creech Head, Creech Hands and Creech Body but leave the Creech Feet off. The socks and shoe will then fit seamlessly.

I need to give props to Tesla3dCorp. That Basketball court looks and renders sooooooo realistic! I don't even do sports scenes really but I had to pick it up due to the realism. I got a few of his other sets as well. PHOTO-Real, impressive work.

• Oh, geez! That is awesome!  I was so taken with his face, I didn't even notice the feet until I read what you wrote.  Great image!  I love this!

I don't do sports renders yet, but I still have that basketball court in my wishlist.  I love Tesla3dCorp's sets.  The few I have, render just as realistic as that basketball court.  

Oh, I wanted to mention that I saw your comment on my Winter Cabin.  Thank you.  I'm rather proud of that one.

"Winter Cabin" is great work. I've tried a few times and failed miserably to make a perfect Christmas card setting like that.

• Greybro said:

"Winter Cabin" is great work. I've tried a few times and failed miserably to make a perfect Christmas card setting like that.

Thanks.  Sometimes, things just come together amazingly well.  I had no idea what I was doing when I started that image and I was trying a lot of new techniques at the time.  I had to get help from the vendor of the Log Cabin to pull it off.  Alessandro_AM was kind enough to provide me with a UV map for the cabin.  Since the original surfaces were procedural for 3Delight, it wasn't UV mapped.  He UV mapped it for me and uploaded it to the cabin's commercial thread so others could have access, too.  I was then able to use materials I created myself for Iray to finish the snow on the cabin.  Iray had just become a part of DS and I fell in love with that render engine.  :)

edited February 2017

Here's The Basket Ball Toon with the shoes and socks fit thanks to the kit aspect of Creech Evolution as explained above.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • Looks much better!  I love that expression and the fact that he's balancing that ball on his fingernail!  :)

That's the lady version. :)

• Greybro said:

Oops! I should have paid more attention to the chest area!  So sorry Creech!  :)

Greybro said:

Oops! I should have paid more attention to the chest area!  So sorry Creech!  :)

"Creechess if ya nasty!"

• Greybro said:
    Greybro said:

"Creechess if ya nasty!"

LOL!

edited February 2017

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Oh great point of view and DOF!  Love this!

These latest ones are of a facegen character built from pics of an actress I've worked with a few times. FaceGen is the best!

• That's a nice image!  

edited February 2017

Well this one almost turned out. No idea what's with the defect on Dude's head. Will have to figure that out and re-render.

• That, unfortunately, is probably from the hair cap/scalp.  It's a frustrating issue when you get it.

edited March 2017

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

I have to ask.  What does your wife think of all of these images you've been doing with her face?  They have been putting her in some really interesting and unique situations.  :)

I have to ask.  What does your wife think of all of these images you've been doing with her face?  They have been putting her in some really interesting and unique situations.  :)

Nancee runs a very successful Nutrition Store & Health Spa. That's her focus 16 hours a day. If I bother to run some of my art by her, she usually says, "I don't look like that," or something of that nature.

Hmm, I can understand that.  While I haven't put my husband's face on a model, I tend to get the same sort of reaction to my art from the family.  I did try to make a model of my youngest when I first started.  I got close and he loved it.  I might have to try that again sometime. :)

You shoudl try out Face Gen in that case.

Now, I usually get a very enthusiastic response from my actor friends when I characterize them. 

I'm thinking of doing the free trial.  It's a bit out of my price range right now.  Maybe when it isn't new and goes on sale again, I might be able to swing it.

I'm thinking of doing the free trial.  It's a bit out of my price range right now.  Maybe when it isn't new and goes on sale again, I might be able to swing it.

If you don't mind being limited to G2 you can definitely use the demo and clone out the water mark

I don't mind being limited to G2.  I still use all of the older models depending on the need.  I have tons of toys for G2 that I don't have for G3 yet.  Although, the vendors are catching up with G3 so I'm adding more G3 stuff to my library when I can.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

My family is the same way.  My son tends to be a bit more enthusiastic but I'm never sure if he is just being nice or not lol.  I usually get a, "Oh ya, that looks good" in a distracted tone of voice from my husband.  My daughter is pretty much the same lol.  Now, if I get more than that out of my husband I know I'm doing something right. I do get an occaisional, wow, that's really good!  It would be nice if he didn't sound so surprised though lolol.

edited March 2017

Caress

A few more wips.