Greybro's Ground - A Render A Day

Comments

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,482
    edited March 2017

Bot hof these need pose and light fixes. Will update with finals later.

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited March 2017

Having my first weekend off in 3 weeks today. Sorry, these posts have suffered. I've been busy. LOL!

So I made this hero render of a character based on the same actress friend depicted above. Initially, I didn't want to put it on my DA page where more people might see it because, frankly, I realized how immodeste the suit morphs are. Have mercy. I did want to note that I updated the actual face texture with eyeshadow which came out looking pretty convincing I think.

edited March 2017

Another little bit of fun from this weekend. That's my unreleased Wolfen Enhanced in the background. I spend entirely too much on this hobby but it does make me feel good when I can quickly turn out something cool with recently purchased sets.

edited March 2017

Something a little different, at least for me.

Forbidden Romance

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

I have your Wolfen, but haven't had a chance to do anything with him yet.  But he is going to be perfect for several ideas I have....

Your last render is an interesting version of beauty and the beast.

• TabascoJackTabascoJack Posts: 865

Very whimsical!    Beauty and the Beast with a touch of Creature from the Black Lagoon.   The cat is a nice touch also!

Great job!

Very whimsical!    Beauty and the Beast with a touch of Creature from the Black Lagoon.   The cat is a nice touch also!

Great job!

I really like the Hivewire cat and kitten. I wish someone would make a variety of textures so I could make it look like some of my former pets. It really poses and renders well. I'd love a LAMH preset at some point too.

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191
    edited March 2017
    Greybro said:

Having my first weekend off in 3 weeks today. Sorry, these posts have suffered. I've been busy. LOL!

So I made this hero render of a character based on the same actress friend depicted above. Initially, I didn't want to put it on my DA page where more people might see it because, frankly, I realized how immodeste the suit morphs are. Have mercy. I did want to note that I updated the actual face texture with eyeshadow which came out looking pretty convincing I think.

Did you add your own morphs to make the outfit fit like that or do those morphs come with the outfit?  That looks very realistic like she is actually squeezed into the outfit.  What outfit is that?

I have your Wolfen, but haven't had a chance to do anything with him yet.  But he is going to be perfect for several ideas I have....

Uh, what Wolfen?

edit: tried to fix messed up formatting; ended up taking picture out of quote.  No idea why it was messing up the formatting like that!

Post edited by Knittingmommy on
    Greybro said:

Did you add your own morphs to make the outfit fit like that or do those morphs come with the outfit?  That looks very realistic like she is actually squeezed into the outfit.  What outfit is that?

Uh, what Wolfen?

edit: tried to fix messed up formatting; ended up taking picture out of quote.  No idea why it was messing up the formatting like that!

Sent you a PM.

I love the Hivewire cat and kitten and have not only those but the big cat as well.  I know there was talk of more textures for the cat and kitten so hopefully those will show up soon.  And I know the big cat textures work on the cat and kitten as well, there are the two jaguar coats and a cougar coat.

I love the Hivewire cat and kitten and have not only those but the big cat as well.  I know there was talk of more textures for the cat and kitten so hopefully those will show up soon.  And I know the big cat textures work on the cat and kitten as well, there are the two jaguar coats and a cougar coat.

I've exploited the Black Panter Big Cat texture as a the kitten. It looks great.

Ahhhh yeah. This is my co-worker. He's a fledging Daz'r and casual asked me one day, "Do you DAZ?" "WEll, YES I DO," says I. I made this character of him using FaceGen. I am loving this new Urban 5 set. The eyese still need work but I'm getting closer to the likeness.

Aaron

Oh, I like real looking things and this new Pirate Booty set looks REAL!

The Booty

• deathbycanondeathbycanon Posts: 1,227

These look great - the face gen eyes are killing me too. I have been going in facegen under modify/symmetry eyes - tilt inward/outward to 0 then Modify - asymmetric - eyes - transverse shift  & height disparity both to 0 it changes the look of the figure a little but seems to be helping the eye problem . 

These look great - the face gen eyes are killing me too. I have been going in facegen under modify/symmetry eyes - tilt inward/outward to 0 then Modify - asymmetric - eyes - transverse shift  & height disparity both to 0 it changes the look of the figure a little but seems to be helping the eye problem . 

I'll check that out for sure.

• deathbycanondeathbycanon Posts: 1,227
    Greybro said:

I'll check that out for sure.

I posted examples in the face gen thread, using the "point at camera" http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/149871/facegen-now-on-sale-get-it#latest

Not perfect but way better then I was getting, couldn't even try and use "point at" before. 

Wow you guys get to carry big guns at work?  Wish I had that job lolol!

edited March 2017

Landing Party

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,326
    Greybro said:

Oh, I like real looking things and this new Pirate Booty set looks REAL!

Its a nice set but unfortunately the coins don't look authentic for the time period

edited March 2017

edited April 2017

Well, like everyone else is seems, I spent way too much on MM. That said it is now my mission to make a render with each new goody as quickly as possible. Actually, I think I now own all the TangoAlpha sets and are they ever nice. Yesterday I took a byte out of the Apple Orchard. See what I did there?

Tany Apple Orchard

edited April 2017

More Apples

Post edited by Greybro on
    edited April 2017

So many apples!
    So Many Apples

His sets are always beautifully done.  I really like the old car, it totally takes one back in time.

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

Very nicely done! Clever too with your words.  :)

Very nicely done! Clever too with your words.  :)

:) Thank you.

edited April 2017

360 Renders are going to be my thing for a while. Fair warning. :)

You'll have to pop over to my <a href="https://www.facebook.com/DazStudio360Panoramas/">Fan Page</a> to view them in 360 or download the image and use one of the free online viewers to get the full effect so be advised. As I may have mentioned I am on a Tango Alpha kick at present so this is a City Hall scene wip. I hope to really flesh it out.

City Hall

CityHall.jpg
    3000 x 1500 - 4M
    edited April 2017

Accidental double post. Will update this one with the next image.

Post edited by Greybro on

360 is always fun to look at.  Looking forward to what you come up with.

edited April 2017

Two Monsters

I was looking for some bizzare concept to use a bunk of MM purchases. I mean how does an action guy like me showcase an add-on nail system? I know, while holding a big A blade! LOL! I finally was able to get the new T-Rex at a great price and it's oh so nice!

Two Monsters