Josh Crockett Suggestion Page for Monster Characters!

Comments

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037
    RKane_1 said:

Josh... a suggestion. For a "smiley" or Rawhead Rex type, you could make a new set of teeth, make the regular set invisible, and overlay the new set over the old one. It won't be able to be morphed unless fitted somehow to the old teeth. Or you could geo-graft an entire new jaw as well, if'n ya wanted to.

I don't see why it couldn't be done as a morph...

Because if you wanted to double up on the teeth and make three rows of them, a morph may be pushing it. Might be easier to make your own and put new ones in. iIt would ceratinly be new and strange to see. :)

• TraceSLTraceSL Posts: 528

The Giant with teeth and head morphs for a Rawhead Rex look 

gaint.png
    1669 x 1669 - 2M
  • RKane_1 said:

Because if you wanted to double up on the teeth and make three rows of them, a morph may be pushing it. Might be easier to make your own and put new ones in. iIt would ceratinly be new and strange to see. :)

Ah ok, I got ya

TraceSL said:

That looks really cool actually

What's going on in your mad lab today, Josh? :)

RKane_1 said:

Ah ok, I got ya

TraceSL said:

That looks really cool actually

Thank you, you know me, always playing with morphs.  Your models are just fantastic.  

• your newest playing losing at whack a giant

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/650061

What's on the horizon, Josh? What creepy crawlies are coming our way? Any sneak peaks at the creeps and freaks? :)

• RKane_1 said:
    It's not really feasible financially speaking to support older figures. The hard truth of it is, most sales will come from new figure lines. However, if any of that comes down the line in terms of newer figures that are non-human etc, I'll definitely consider doing something for them.

Rats... >.>;;

I was thinking a relatively easy way for me to cut my teeth would be to produce some new textures and morphs for old cheap stuff everyone already has anyway...  :(

• RKane_1 said:

What's on the horizon, Josh? What creepy crawlies are coming our way? Any sneak peaks at the creeps and freaks? :)

Not anything I can show yet lol

RKane_1 said:

Not anything I can show yet lol

Awwwwwwwww shucks. :(

:)

• mmmmm gotta a funny feeling then that there is a new major daz pro bundle character coming out and your working on something for either the bundle or as an add on part of it's sale

• LintonLinton Posts: 542
    edited October 2018

Some nightmare fuel for consideration. Night Walker from D&D, image by Ben Wootten.

Night Walker by BenWootten

Post edited by Chohole on
  • jedijuddjedijudd Posts: 606
    edited October 2018

My amatuer attempt to make Xenogirl more scary

Xenogirl.jpg
    1200 x 1050 - 775K
    Post edited by jedijudd on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,116

How about something that looks like it came from the movie Venom?

edited October 2018

How about something that looks like it came from the movie Venom?

There is a RAWART's parasite-for-genesis-8-males 

Post edited by TraceSL on

Product Suggestion: He who must not be named (Voldemort) from Harry Potter - more horror though  

• in one of the facebook groups I'm in space opera pulp someone posted some art by Johnny Bruck might give some pretty cool ideas

Image result for Johnny Bruck

No automatic alt text available.

• this actually a real creature called the goblin shark - No automatic alt text available.

• Capsces Digital Ink did a pretty cool job in the renders and poses for you Xeno Girl https://www.daz3d.com/alien-poses-and-expressions-genesis-8-females

Alien Poses and Expressions Genesis 8 Female(s) in Animation and Poses,  3D Models by Daz 3D

• Linton said:

Some nightmare fuel for consideration. Night Walker from D&D, image by Ben Wootten.

Night Walker by BenWootten

I guess I need to visit the forum more often lol. This is cool.

• No automatic alt text available.

• Josh, I cant believe I didnt think of this earlier...

Brundle Fly!

With many stages of development of course laugh!

Also, if you do make a RawHead character, theres a particular detail with his mouth that I will be looking for. Can anyone guess what that would be?

Oh, how to make Xenogirl scarier, use Liquid Armor for her.  

inherweb.jpg
    1669 x 1669 - 737K
  • Kombat Of The Immortals- Xia verses Xenogirl.jpg
    2719 x 1972 - 3M
  • I'll no longer be watching this thread or posting in it guys. Feel free to PM me your suggestions from now on or find me on facebook. Thanks

I'll no longer be watching this thread or posting in it guys. Feel free to PM me your suggestions from now on or find me on facebook. Thanks

Awwwww. :(

edited October 2018

Um...wow. Nice! Tribute to Max Schrek, there, bud. :)

https://www.daz3d.com/the-count-hd-for-genesis-8-male

Post edited by RKane_1 on
  • RKane_1 said:

Um...wow. Nice! Tribute to Max Schrek, there, bud. :)

https://www.daz3d.com/the-count-hd-for-genesis-8-male

pretty cool and the the vamp in Salem's Lot which of course was inspired by Max's Nosferatu

• SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,698
    Oso3D said:

I can't quite afford 3D coat, and Zbrush is alas twice as much!

As for PA, not going to happen, but I appreciate the notion.

Huh, I though you already were a PA?