[Released!] EcVh0's People - Katarina HD For Genesis 8 Female [Commercial]

Comments

• EcVh0EcVh0 Posts: 535
    edited July 2017
    bohlien said:

I didn't want to push you, apologies if my enthusiasm came across wrong. ????????

I know I know! I'm just joking wink I have this habbit of making jokes out of no where so a lot of people misunderstand me sometimes laugh

Thanks for the enthusiasm by the way! Keeps me going at full speed yes

Post edited by EcVh0 on
  • alienareaalienarea Posts: 522

????????????????

That was supposed to be a thumbs up and a smiley.

DAZ doesn't support iPhones, I guess :-)

bohlien said:

That was supposed to be a thumbs up and a smiley.

DAZ doesn't support iPhones, I guess :-)

Hahah I just realized that! XD I was wondering what it is one simply don't put that many question marks laugh

edited July 2017

Katarina, with her pretty black nails laugh

Katarina Nails - Shiny Black.jpg
    2600 x 2600 - 968K
    Post edited by EcVh0 on
  • stuthursostuthurso Posts: 192
    EcVh0 said:

Very nice!  The detail on the hand is fantastic.  

stuthurso said:
    EcVh0 said:

Very nice!  The detail on the hand is fantastic.  

Thank you!!

It is done by only one emissive light from a plane not too far from her :) And as usual no post workwink

edited July 2017

Portrait for Teen version of Katarina, included in the set! laugh

The development is close to finish! There is just a few more things I need to do before making promos + icons! smiley

Katarina Teenager Portrait.jpg
    1900 x 1900 - 2M
    Post edited by EcVh0 on
    EcVh0 said:

The development is close to finish! There is just a few more things I need to do before making promos + icons! smiley

This forum needs a like button!  There are only so many ways I can keep saying how good she looks!  LOL  At this rate I'll need to buy a thesaurus!!  She is looking amazing though buddy, really good work there!  

edited July 2017
    stuthurso said:
    EcVh0 said:

This forum needs a like button!  There are only so many ways I can keep saying how good she looks!  LOL  At this rate I'll need to buy a thesaurus!!  She is looking amazing though buddy, really good work there!  

Hahaha thank you! :D Here is a massive like button in case you run out of words ;)

Botón_Me_gusta.svg.png
    1200 x 1028 - 58K
    Post edited by EcVh0 on
    edited July 2017

Great news everyone! I'm now packing up our beautiful and stunning Katarina and starts making promos!

Done 12 already and still no where near finishing *face palm*

Now, Katarina decides to put on some crazy artistic *cough* interesting makeup, and here's another closeup!

Katarina Portrait with Crazy Makeup 01.jpg
    2600 x 2600 - 2M
    Post edited by EcVh0 on
    EcVh0 said:

Great news everyone! I'm now packing up our beautiful and stunning Katarina and starts making promos!

Now, Katarina decides to put on some crazy artistic *cough* interesting makeup, and here's another closeup!

Oh yeah!  Love the make-up.  Will you be able to use the make up with other characters or is it only for Katerina?  Not that it matters much either way because I think I'll be using her quite a bit anyway!  

edited July 2017
    stuthurso said:
    EcVh0 said:

Oh yeah!  Love the make-up.  Will you be able to use the make up with other characters or is it only for Katerina?  Not that it matters much either way because I think I'll be using her quite a bit anyway!  

They are all LIE layers so you can use them on any G3 and G8 characters!

(Took forever for me to load each and make their icons tho XD, there's like 58 of them - 5 styles, around 12 colors each)

Post edited by EcVh0 on
  • MendomanMendoman Posts: 403

Hi, this looks really intriguing. Skin has lots of details, so I was wondering how high texture memory consumption you have when only rendering Katarina?

Mendoman said:

Hi, this looks really intriguing. Skin has lots of details, so I was wondering how high texture memory consumption you have when only rendering Katarina?

Thank you! Katarina's skin is a customization  from my latest skin shader to achieve the best realism ever!

And for memory consumption, I will do a test for that and get back to you! :)

edited July 2017
    Mendoman said:

Did a simple render with only HDRI, simple clothing and simple hair, no fibermesh brows (I do have a no brow option included) the render takes around 1000MB of graphic memory

Katarina Simple Render Full Body 01.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 561K
    Post edited by EcVh0 on
    edited August 2017

Finally finally finally! After a very long wait and small fixes and another very very long wait - Katarina is finally coming soon!

Here is a shot for teen katarina being... a moody teenager cheeky

There are some very very minor postworks - it's so funny how when I try to add contrast then add brightness, it literally went back to what the original looks like lol

25-katarina-hd-for-genesis-8-female-daz3d.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 894K
    Post edited by EcVh0 on

Woo Hoo!  Great news, so looking forward to getting her!  laugh

stuthurso said:

Woo Hoo!  Great news, so looking forward to getting her!  laugh

Thank you! I will keep you updated laugh

edited August 2017

Finally! The day is set! Katarina is coming to DAZ3D this week! laugh

Areeee youuuuu readdyyyyyyyyyy? devil

Katarina HD for Genesis 8 Female Promo 19.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 767K
    Post edited by EcVh0 on

Woo Hoo!!  

giphy.gif
    400 x 225 - 1M
    edited August 2017
    stuthurso said:

Woo Hoo!!  

Haha! She has really taken her time in the queue this time laugh

My first clothing piece is in testing as well :) will open another thread about it soon, be sure to check it out! wink

Post edited by EcVh0 on
    edited August 2017

She is now in store ladies and gentlemen!

Get Katarina Teen, Katarina Adult, Katarina Mature and Katarina Elder all in one!

Click here to the store!

Katarina HD for Genesis 8 Female Promo 22.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 772K
    Post edited by EcVh0 on
  • SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,967

out of store, in to basket ... cheeky

SimonJM said:

out of store, in to basket ... cheeky

Ding Ding! Do you need a bag sir? wink

Thanks for supporting! Hope you will like her smiley

• Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,147

A character set with different ages for the same character?  What a wonderful idea and useful for those portraying a character story/arc over time.  Thank you!  

A character set with different ages for the same character?  What a wonderful idea and useful for those portraying a character story/arc over time.  Thank you!  

Thank you! That's exactly what I want to do for my characters - if you want to use the same character but at a different timeline, you will have the option to do so without having to figure out what she will look like before or after! (Still need to find appropriate clothing and hair tho haha)

I got this idea after browsing through the list of characters and thinking, hey you have teen characters, adults, some elders, but they never match! How about we put all in one so everyone can choose what they want wink

• DkgooseDkgoose Posts: 1,451

Ya I love the different ages I added it into cart along with some other new releases, I can't wait for the male version of the skin shaders, even though I'm still getting used to the female one and I don't remember if I've tried the pale skin yet lol

Got her today. But need to set up the new computer first. Will provide feedback next week. ????

I'm sure you've been expecting me to pop up eventually!  cheeky  Of course I bought Katarina and she's just as great as I thought she'd be, better in fact!  Loving the back story as well mate, it's not too fleshed out so it would feel limiting but there is enough there to give you a handle on her character and get those ideas sparking!  All the options are just amazing as well, but maybe the Teen option is too realistic.  I mean I loaded her up and she instantly gave me attitude and wouldn't do what I told her!!  LOL  Seriously though you should be really proud of her, you've done an amazing job and I'm looking forward to where she's going to take me next.  laugh

Katarina Teen.png
    750 x 750 - 505K