[Released!] EcVh0's People - Katarina HD For Genesis 8 Female [Commercial]

124»

Comments

• EcVh0EcVh0 Posts: 535
    dkgoose said:

Ya I love the different ages I added it into cart along with some other new releases, I can't wait for the male version of the skin shaders, even though I'm still getting used to the female one and I don't remember if I've tried the pale skin yet lol

Thank you! The male version of the skin shaders are still kind of in plannings, but it shouldn't take long before moving into production! Hope you like the female ones laugh and make sure to try out the pale skin shader wink

bohlien said:

Got her today. But need to set up the new computer first. Will provide feedback next week. ????

Thank you! And cool man got a monster computer setup? laugh

stuthurso said:

I'm sure you've been expecting me to pop up eventually!  cheeky  Of course I bought Katarina and she's just as great as I thought she'd be, better in fact!  Loving the back story as well mate, it's not too fleshed out so it would feel limiting but there is enough there to give you a handle on her character and get those ideas sparking!  All the options are just amazing as well, but maybe the Teen option is too realistic.  I mean I loaded her up and she instantly gave me attitude and wouldn't do what I told her!!  LOL  Seriously though you should be really proud of her, you've done an amazing job and I'm looking forward to where she's going to take me next.  laugh

Hahahah I sure did expect you to post somewhen but woah, that render is definitely something I did not expect! It is so awesome and so real yes perfectly protraiting a badass teenage girl haha! For a moment I was like, damn I wish I could have this in my promo images!

This is the first time when I try to write a background story, I'm glad it turned out alright haha! I'm sure you went through a lot of trouble to convince her to do this photoshoot right wink

Anyhow, I'm glad you like her! And be sure to post more of your awesome renders of her adventures! yes

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 9,301
    edited August 2017

Katarina mid age in Central Park NYC.

Katarina03pic01.jpg
    1280 x 1080 - 631K
    Post edited by Artini on
    Artini said:

Beautiful picture! She is absolutely gorgeous!

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,967
    Artini said:

Looks very nice, but I can't help wincing a little at how that jumper 'drapes' over the chest area.

SimonJM said:
    Artini said:

Looks very nice, but I can't help wincing a little at how that jumper 'drapes' over the chest area.

Haha yeah, they do that sometimes when you go "non-model" body shapes wink

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 9,301

Thanks, one need some kind of fixer morphs, like for the previous generations of figures.

edited August 2017
    EcVh0 said:
    SimonJM said:
    Artini said:

And there was me thinking it was static cling from her wearing a nylon bra ... blushdevil

I did a close-up using @MEC4D's latest Central Prrk HDRI using one of her supllied caneras, and using Katarina, mainly teen settings dialled in:

Katarina.jpg
    2000 x 2000 - 3M
    Post edited by SimonJM on
  • alienareaalienarea Posts: 522
    EcVh0 said:
    bohlien said:

Got her today. But need to set up the new computer first. Will provide feedback next week. ????

I'd say medium monster:) Had a dual core with 8 GB Ram and a Radeon card because I bought it before getting in DAZ. I could only render on CPU and it took ages. The new one is a quad core with 16 GB Ram and a dual Nvidia GTX 1060 with 6 GB. It's fast.

• DkgooseDkgoose Posts: 1,451

Katarina skin on G8M :)

IMG_7725.PNG
    800 x 1040 - 984K
    Artini said:

Thanks, one need some kind of fixer morphs, like for the previous generations of figures.

yeah! A simply smoothing should do the work :)

SimonJM said:
    EcVh0 said:
    SimonJM said:
    Artini said:

And there was me thinking it was static cling from her wearing a nylon bra ... blushdevil

I did a close-up using @MEC4D's latest Central Prrk HDRI using one of her supllied caneras, and using Katarina, mainly teen settings dialled in:

Shes so gorgeous!! yes

Is it just me or she kind of looks like... the cash me ouside girl? devil

edited August 2017
    bohlien said:
    EcVh0 said:
    bohlien said:

I'd say medium monster:) Had a dual core with 8 GB Ram and a Radeon card because I bought it before getting in DAZ. I could only render on CPU and it took ages. The new one is a quad core with 16 GB Ram and a dual Nvidia GTX 1060 with 6 GB. It's fast.

Yeah it's a shame to have radeon on iray, it doesn't help at all! Glad you are getting a much much better setup tho! Time to render like fly! laugh

Post edited by EcVh0 on
    dkgoose said:

Katarina skin on G8M :)

Nice work!! He is actually... cute hahaha laugh

• stuthursostuthurso Posts: 192

After watching far too many 80's movies Katerina decided to move to New York and became addicted to dancing in abandoned warehouses, but What A Feeling....... cheeky

Katarina Flashdance.png
    960 x 540 - 954K
    stuthurso said:

After watching far too many 80's movies Katerina decided to move to New York and became addicted to dancing in abandoned warehouses, but What A Feeling....... cheeky

Wooo! You sure have gone very arty on this image! The color is so rich and really love the painting look as well! (How do you actually do that??) laugh

EcVh0 said:
    SimonJM said:
    EcVh0 said:
    SimonJM said:
    Artini said:

Shes so gorgeous!! yes

Thaks you, but who?

• stuthursostuthurso Posts: 192
    edited August 2017
    EcVh0 said:
    stuthurso said:

Wooo! You sure have gone very arty on this image! The color is so rich and really love the painting look as well! (How do you actually do that??) laugh

Ummmmmm, by running stuff in Photoshop and randomly moving sliders until it looks okay?  LOL  Honestly I probably couldn't replicate it if I tried!  Though most of the colour in the picture come from 2 coloured emissive plains that are behind and to the left of Katerina just off camera.  I used the Metallic Flakes tip (Metallic Flakes set to 0.1 and Metallic Flakes Roughness at 0.4 I think, but the lower the setting for the roughness the more gloss you get) to give her a glossy sweaty looking skin so she really picked up the colours as well.  I almost always render with a beauty canvas as well and use the EXR file in Photoshop because it gives you much more control over the image.  It'll come in as pure white to begin with but if you do Image-Adjustments-HDR Toning it'll automatically set the exposure for you and also give you sliders to tweak the image with.  Then I usually change the image to 16 bit (Image-Mode-16 Bit) because the EXR is 32 bit and and a lot of options won't work on that.  Run it through Camera Raw to tweak it some more (if you want rich colours it's the vibrancy and contrast here that you can really start getting them) and then run different filters or actions you have to see what works.  That's basically my technique mate!  

One thing I would recommend to anyone for postwork in Photoshop is to get the Google Nik Filters from here: https://www.google.com/nikcollection/ , it's an old professional package that isn't being updated anymore so they offer it for free now and it gives you some amazing results.  After you download and install it you find them in the Filter tab in Photoshop and I find I'll use at least one of them in almost every picture I do.  

If you fancy seeing some of the other pictures I've done I always end up chucking them on my instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/stuthurso/  

Post edited by stuthurso on
    SimonJM said:
    EcVh0 said:
    SimonJM said:
    EcVh0 said:
    SimonJM said:
    Artini said:

Shes so gorgeous!! yes

Thaks you, but who?

Her laugh

stuthurso said:
    EcVh0 said:
    stuthurso said:

Ummmmmm, by running stuff in Photoshop and randomly moving sliders until it looks okay?  LOL  Honestly I probably couldn't replicate it if I tried!  Though most of the colour in the picture come from 2 coloured emissive plains that are behind and to the left of Katerina just off camera.  I used the Metallic Flakes tip (Metallic Flakes set to 0.1 and Metallic Flakes Roughness at 0.4 I think, but the lower the setting for the roughness the more gloss you get) to give her a glossy sweaty looking skin so she really picked up the colours as well.  I almost always render with a beauty canvas as well and use the EXR file in Photoshop because it gives you much more control over the image.  It'll come in as pure white to begin with but if you do Image-Adjustments-HDR Toning it'll automatically set the exposure for you and also give you sliders to tweak the image with.  Then I usually change the image to 16 bit (Image-Mode-16 Bit) because the EXR is 32 bit and and a lot of options won't work on that.  Run it through Camera Raw to tweak it some more (if you want rich colours it's the vibrancy and contrast here that you can really start getting them) and then run different filters or actions you have to see what works.  That's basically my technique mate!  

One thing I would recommend to anyone for postwork in Photoshop is to get the Google Nik Filters from here: https://www.google.com/nikcollection/ , it's an old professional package that isn't being updated anymore so they offer it for free now and it gives you some amazing results.  After you download and install it you find them in the Filter tab in Photoshop and I find I'll use at least one of them in almost every picture I do.  

If you fancy seeing some of the other pictures I've done I always end up chucking them on my instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/stuthurso/  

Man, I've been dragging sliders randomly in photoshop for years and never got as good as yours!! Do you call it luck, or skill? wink

Turning up the metallic flakes is such a great idea for force adding biaseness to get this painting looking! I remember I had metallic flakes turned up for my oldest generation of skin shaders and It did not turn up that well going for a realistic look, so I just stashed it in the corner forever laugh

Still haven't gotten time to have a look at the canvases, one of the few things I never touched hahah, but I should force myself to do it one day, I should...

And thanks a lot for the links! Time to download and... drag more sliders!

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,303
    stuthurso said:

Hey, I recognize that outfit! lol I'm glad you got some use out of it. :)

Lovely render! 

EcVh0 said:
    SimonJM said:
    EcVh0 said:
    SimonJM said:
    EcVh0 said:
    SimonJM said:
    Artini said:

Shes so gorgeous!! yes

Thaks you, but who?

Her laugh

Not going to ask how you know of her cheeky

SimonJM said:
    EcVh0 said:
    SimonJM said:
    EcVh0 said:
    SimonJM said:
    EcVh0 said:
    SimonJM said:
    Artini said:

Shes so gorgeous!! yes

Thaks you, but who?

Her laugh

Not going to ask how you know of her cheeky

Hahahahahah! Don't XD

• stuthurso said:

Lovely render! 

I've had that idea for the render for literally years now but I could never find the right 80s outfit for it, so thanks for the freebie!  It was exactly what I was looking for.  

• EcVh0 said:
    stuthurso said:
    EcVh0 said:
    stuthurso said:

Man, I've been dragging sliders randomly in photoshop for years and never got as good as yours!! Do you call it luck, or skill? wink

Turning up the metallic flakes is such a great idea for force adding biaseness to get this painting looking! I remember I had metallic flakes turned up for my oldest generation of skin shaders and It did not turn up that well going for a realistic look, so I just stashed it in the corner forever laugh

Still haven't gotten time to have a look at the canvases, one of the few things I never touched hahah, but I should force myself to do it one day, I should...

And thanks a lot for the links! Time to download and... drag more sliders!

Pure luck I can assure you!  LOL

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,303
    stuthurso said:
    stuthurso said:

Lovely render! 

I've had that idea for the render for literally years now but I could never find the right 80s outfit for it, so thanks for the freebie!  It was exactly what I was looking for.  

You're welcome. :) I'm glad you like it. It tickles me pink to see people rendering with it! yes