Shape Rigger Plus(Commercial)

Comments

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,923
    edited May 2019

It is Briallen HD for Alexandra 8 - https://www.daz3d.com/briallen-hd-for-alexandra-8

and I have bought that 13th February 2018 with the bundle - https://www.daz3d.com/alexandra-8-pro-bundle

It is hard to believe, that I have not noticed that error before. Below is the fragment of the log:

2019-05-09 22:14:20.832 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5970): Duplicate formula found linking yOrigin & Value in /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis8/Female/Morphs/Lyoness/LY_Briallen/FBM_LY_Briallen.dsf.
    2019-05-09 22:14:20.863 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5970): Duplicate formula found linking zOrigin & Value in /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis8/Female/Morphs/Lyoness/LY_Briallen/FBM_LY_Briallen.dsf.
    2019-05-09 22:14:20.910 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5970): Duplicate formula found linking yEnd & Value in /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis8/Female/Morphs/Lyoness/LY_Briallen/FBM_LY_Briallen.dsf.
    2019-05-09 22:14:20.941 WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5970): Duplicate formula found linking zEnd & Value in /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis8/Female/Morphs/Lyoness/LY_Briallen/FBM_LY_Briallen.dsf.

These lines get repeated many more times in the log.

I have not used Shape Rigger Plus at all, because I do not know, how to use it, yet.

Post edited by Artini on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,374

I have Briallen isntalled, and don't get a Duplicate Formulas error - check that there isn't an update waiting to be installer; if not it sounds like a conflict with another character (which you have and I don't) may be involved.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,234

A also have Briallen and have never gotten a duplicate formula error with her. You must have something else installed (that Richard and I don't have) that is causing the conflict with her. These things can be difficult to track down.

I have uninstalled Briallen and now I also don't get a Duplicate Formulas error.

Now, I have noticed some other small things in the log - hope that, they are not so important:

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/Hinkypunk/Kinsley/KinsleyBody.dsf (24,0): Illegal new-line in string

WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5795): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zev0/Aging%20Morphs%208/Jaw%20Side%20Smoother.dsf#Jaw%20Smoother?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zev0/Aging%20Morphs%208/CTRLMD_N_Value_1_AM_Z.dsf

WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5737): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:

/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/SickleYield2017/UniversalBreastHelper/PBMSYUBHGiantAll_proj.dsf#PBMSYUBHGiantAll_proj?value in file :

/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/SickleYield2017/UniversalBreastHelper/PBMSYUBHGiantAll.dsf

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,046
    edited May 2019

"WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5795): Could not find target property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zev0/Aging%20Morphs%208/Jaw%20Side%20Smoother.dsf#Jaw%20Smoother?value in file : /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Morphs/Zev0/Aging%20Morphs%208/CTRLMD_N_Value_1_AM_Z.dsf"

Ignore that...It was something I added in as a security measure. Does not affect anything. Just creates a log entry.

Post edited by Zev0 on

Thanks for confirming, that it is not important, Zev0.

Do you think that Shape Rigger Plus could fix duplicate formula error in /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/Lyoness/LY_Briallen/FBM_LY_Briallen.dsf ?

edited May 2019

Only way I can know for sure is if I have that product and it causes a duplicate ID issue, which others aren't getting.

You can try and favourite the FBM_LY_Briallen.dsf and re-rig it via Shape Rigger, then overwrite and see if that fixes the issue. Just untick the custom save path box in the Save Morphs Tab, and select the FBM_LY_Briallen.dsf morph and hit save. It will now overwrite the morph in it's location.

I'd advise you make a copy of the morph incase it wasn't the issue.

Post edited by Zev0 on

Thanks. I will try that.

• evacynevacyn Posts: 961

Hi - Quick question:

Shape Rigger has been working great at fixing a lot of my G3-G8 conversions and I've been saving them without issue. However, the Save button on the Save Morphs tab has been greyed out for the last few characters. Is there anything I might be doing wrong?

Thanks!

• EboshijaanaEboshijaana Posts: 447
    evacyn said:

Hi - Quick question:

Shape Rigger has been working great at fixing a lot of my G3-G8 conversions and I've been saving them without issue. However, the Save button on the Save Morphs tab has been greyed out for the last few characters. Is there anything I might be doing wrong?

Thanks!

For morphs you have already saved, uncheck the 'save to a custom location' box and you should be able to save them.

• Hi ;)

I wanted to know if it was normal for the "save selected morph" to take so long ? it's been 20 minutes and it's still at 50%.

thank you

edited August 2019

Hi. Can I see a screenshot? Also how many morphs are being saved? Saving a morph should take no longer than saving through studio. The script uses the same logic.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • it's only one morph of a complete character, I restarted the script by removing the eyes lashes to see if it was that... but no

1.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 581K

Does this happen with any other morph? Or just your selected morph? Please do a test and try and save another and tell me if it also takes as long.

• I tried with two new different custom morphs, one says "unable to save" and the other is 5 minutes past now

• I will try again from the beginning to import my morph via morph loader pro then use shape rigger + I may have made a mistake... in any case thank you, I will eat, I will keep you informed if I can or not, thank you ;)

OK let me know.

• Problem fixed ;) using shape rigger+ directly after morphloader pro (without saving) I no longer have any problems ;) thanks again for your help and thanks for your work

Cool. Glad its sorted.

• TheCedizTheCediz Posts: 165
    edited October 2019

Hello. Bought your product "SRP" today :) reason why I bought it is that it was stipulated that SRP was rigging by section and therefore had less chance of corrupting the rigging. Long story short, I often start creating a character with many sliders and then export the whole thing to Zbrush to finish or correct what the sliders can't do. From there I can create a FBM by zeroing the figure or just apply the morph as a corrective. I like doing a FBM, but sometimes the "adjust the rigging to shape" does not work properly. Like, atm, the hands of my characters get all messed up. I'm only a hobbyist and there is a lot I don't understand. I always find myself stuck without the knowledge I need. Anyways, SRP wasn't better than the "adjust rigging to shape" the rigging is not right. Do you have any clue or advise? Have you ever had this problem? 

I'm just grabbing any bit of info I can at this point. Thank you. 

Capture d’écran 2019-09-30 à 11.48.44 AM.png
    1280 x 800 - 272K
    Capture d’écran 2019-09-30 à 11.48.59 AM.png
    1280 x 800 - 277K
    Capture d’écran 2019-09-30 à 11.49.37 AM.png
    1280 x 800 - 277K
    Post edited by TheCediz on
    edited October 2019

Hi. Are you rigging only your imported morph? Or is it dialed up with others?

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited October 2019

Thank you for answering.

So with your product, it seems everything must be dialed down to zero and that's what I did. The morph is made from existing sliders + some correction in Zbrush.  

Post edited by TheCediz on
    edited October 2019

PM me the morph obj and I will rig it on my side and look at the issue to see what is happening. Also make sure the morph is in default pose.

Post edited by Zev0 on

Oh. Okay, that's very grateful of your time. I'm not at my place atm, I'll send it to you later today. No rush and big thanks

• Zev0 said:

This product is designed to autorig added morphs to Genesis 1, 2, 3 and 8 only. It is not compatible\designed with rigging other external figures. That is an aspect that has to be added to studio itself. If we figure out a way to handle external figures we will explore that option.

Good thing I checked this thread before I purchased. This won't work for what I had hoped it could be used for. Maybe one day DAZ Studio will have an Auto rigger that will allow you to rig non genesis models.

edited November 2019

Well it worked on the dog...But ye that's not its primary intention lol. I will have to test how it does on more non human related content.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Zev0 said:

Well it worked on the dog...But ye that's not its primary intention lol. I will have to test how it does on more non human related content.

I was thinking along the lines of game models. Or custom models.

Oh no..It wont do those unfortunately.

• Zev0 said:

Oh no..It wont do those unfortunately.

Maybe one day.

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037

I am enthused to hear it works on the Dog and I think you mean DAZ Dog 8, right?

It would be great to find out if it worked for the cat, the horse and the dragon as well. :)