Where are my NaNoWriMo peeps?

13»

Comments

• TangoAlphaTangoAlpha Posts: 4,584

I only started writing the last couple of days. 2000 words is pretty good, given my year so far!

• AtiAti Posts: 9,129
    Diomede said:

Just validated.  I am going to finish with 43,729.  Much better than July, about 34,000 words better than July.

Congratulations!

Well, I came close, but I didn't quite make 50K words this time around. I didn't even remember to add my last little bit to my word count. One of these days, I'm going to nail that sucker and get 50K in one month.  How did everyone else do?

Congratulations!

Is it over for everyone? Is it still November anywhere? :)

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,929

I call it done as well, I managed to push my skript to 22k words wich is an awesome result for me and it makes ends come together. And now I can turn to the next step.

Congrats on everyones achievements! And Ati specially who managed the 50K!!!

I only started writing the last couple of days. 2000 words is pretty good, given my year so far!

Well, you've created a lot of awesome stuff for us, here at Daz, so we'll cal that a win! :D Congratulations! :)

Linwelly said:

I call it done as well, I managed to push my skript to 22k words wich is an awesome result for me and it makes ends come together. And now I can turn to the next step.

Congratulations!

Linwelly said:

Congrats on everyones achievements! And Ati specially who managed the 50K!!!

Thanks. :) It was a crazy month. :)

• CrescentCrescent Posts: 326
    edited December 2017

My usual writing binge is during Thanksgiving weekend.  Naturally I was on-call for work that weekend.  I only got 4 hours sleep on Thanksgiving Day so I was too exhausted to write much.  On top of that I had a work emergency from 10:00pm to 1:30am that night, worked for a while on Friday (which I normally have off), had a short call out on Saturday and another call out for 5 hours on Sunday.  Then I came down with a bad cold so I was miserable most of this last week.

Oh, and I'm a slow writer to begin with and can only count on about 500 words per hour.

This was not one of my easier years for NaNo but massive amounts of tea and chocolate work wonders. laugh

DaWinner.gif
    115 x 176 - 6K
    Post edited by Crescent on
    Crescent said:

This was not one of my easier years for NaNo but massive amounts of tea and chocolate work wonders. laugh

Nicely done, congratulations! :)

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 2,882

I lost steam in the later half of the month.  I had a bout of Blahs, plius I realized early on that it really needed an entire re-write, including a pruning of the cast... but I couldn't decide who to kill...

So made it to around 30K, and now I plan to do said re-write, and rotate between a specific 4 projects.  (Reviving my old webcomic, developing a new one, my 7th Se campaign, and rewriting this story.)

I lost steam in the later half of the month.  I had a bout of Blahs, plius I realized early on that it really needed an entire re-write, including a pruning of the cast... but I couldn't decide who to kill...

So made it to around 30K, and now I plan to do said re-write, and rotate between a specific 4 projects.  (Reviving my old webcomic, developing a new one, my 7th Se campaign, and rewriting this story.)

Juggling four projects? Wow.

Congrats for reaching 30k!