Darwins' Schtuff Pt Deux

1464748495052»

Comments

• DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,074

Thank you both!

It's more frustrating than anything, but I'm glad I got it figured out. Here he is with the skin update complete (sans gens, those'll be later) in a portrait render.  Pardon the eyes, I didn't let it finish.

A hint of what is being worked on...

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

It looks well constructed, it this going to be a Elf-life or alien character?

• ZiconZicon Posts: 182

DarwinsMishap said:

Well hello there, I find myself incredibly interested all of a sudden.

Thank you both!  He's a character of a story of my and my S/O's, and in there he's my version of an elemental (fire and water-hence the dual coloring), but he can be anything anyone wants him to be. LOL

So, I did work two quick renders of this version close up and more shoulder/neck/lower portion of the face with the base material setting and an add-on metallic/gloss option.
    Base-

With one of the colors of gloss/metallic overlay pattern-

The gloss/metallic option has a pattern that is all-over with several color options so far.  

I've been saving out materials, checking seams and making hair-time to work on areas where I can't show off.  XD

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

DarwinsMishap said:

Thank you both!  He's a character of a story of my and my S/O's, and in there he's my version of an elemental (fire and water-hence the dual coloring), but he can be anything anyone wants him to be. LOL

So, I did work two quick renders of this version close up and more shoulder/neck/lower portion of the face with the base material setting and an add-on metallic/gloss option.
    Base-

With one of the colors of gloss/metallic overlay pattern-

The gloss/metallic option has a pattern that is all-over with several color options so far.  

I've been saving out materials, checking seams and making hair-time to work on areas where I can't show off.  XD

That's nice. The elemental take is actually more interesting.

Almost there.  A few things to work out for corrective bends, found a seam in one of the illumination LIE maps and one or two tattoos and it will be time to get the icons done and send him for testing.

Elemental and Human side-by-side:

Working on renders.

• ZiconZicon Posts: 182

Oooh, I hope this means he can come home with me soon, I've cleared a space for him in my library and everything.

I'm still working on promos, but he's getting there!  Thank you!