Comments

• NathNath Posts: 2,713
    edited August 2018

Albany, quick-ish test render

albany.png
    919 x 881 - 1M
    Post edited by Nath on
  • KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

This thread inspired me to start rendering the lovely ladies of Mousso that I have in my library. I keep collecting them because they are all so great, but I haven't actually rendered many of them. I need to change that. This one is Emery.

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,276
    edited August 2018

Albany is a real cutie! :D Here she is basically "out of the box" (the only thing I changed was reducing the Duel Lobe Specular Weight to .22). She has almost a bit of an "angsty teen" look in this render. lol I really like this character. She's got a cute and sassy look, imo. :)

G8F - Albany 2.png
    800 x 1040 - 490K
    Post edited by 3Diva on
  • davesodaveso Posts: 6,363

do the characters look very similar?

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,693
    Nath said:

Albany, quick-ish test render

Beautiful! Love the lighting and expression!

• ThatGuyThatGuy Posts: 794

just when I thought mousso's characters of late were starting to resemble each other too much, then out comes Albany and Reese (at Rendo).  Thanks very much!  

• ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,958
    edited August 2018

Mousso's characters definitely have a look but they are very versatile as you can see from the renders in this thread.  Here's Albany looking super glam.

ALBANY 2.png
    937 x 901 - 569K
    Post edited by ALLIEKATBLUE on
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,518

Mousso's characters definitely have a look but they are very versatile as you can see from the renders in this thread.  Here's Albany looking super glam.

Very nice! I keep trying to find a use for that outfit, but haven't yet. Looks great there.

Thanks
    edited August 2018

Here is a combo of Ai HD and Albany HD.

Albany Ai.jpg
    1010 x 1226 - 834K
    Post edited by Chohole on
    edited August 2018
    ThatGuy said:

Very lovely @ThatGuy

edited August 2018
    ThatGuy said:

Beautiful! What hair is that? 

ThatGuy said:

Beautiful! What hair is that? 

Thanks. Hair is Aprysh's Delphi Hair.
  • Nova!  I beat my head on this render a few times as I was seeing some funky reflections on her skin.  Tried Altern8 and some other settings, but turns out I just had bad lighting.  Translucency is set to .50 with the Specular Shader on, while ditching the large fill or rim lights.

• Picked up Ai and Albany...

Nova!  I beat my head on this render a few times as I was seeing some funky reflections on her skin.  Tried Altern8 and some other settings, but turns out I just had bad lighting.  Translucency is set to .50 with the Specular Shader on, while ditching the large fill or rim lights.

hahah Awesome render. I'm curious as to what happens next. I can't imagine it's a good thing. lol

If you have lighting that makes the skin shine look too strong I recommend just turning down the "Duel Lobe Specular Weight" in the surfaces tab. :)

Like this lighting set here usually gives pretty high glossiness to skin with most of the characters I have (here's Nova "out of the box" with that light set):

But if you turn the Duel Lobe Specular Weight down to .18 it's a more natural look with that intense lighting:

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,049

Picked up Ai and Albany...

Beautiful!
    edited August 2018

Straight test render of Harper with some changes to the mouth and eyelashes. I used Whitney Hair but didn't like the hairline so added bangs from another set which makes her look a bit bimbotic, but I've spent too much time here in LA to be judgemental against bimbos LOL...

Harper CU.PNG
    1484 x 1927 - 6M
    Post edited by Wonderland on

Nova

nova.png
    937 x 921 - 650K

You people make me want them all!

barbult said:

therre are 5 or so Mousso characters on super sale right now

• daveso said:
    barbult said:

I have all except 5 (don't have Zelara)!

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714
    edited August 2018
    daveso said:
    barbult said:

Thank you, I hadn't realised; I just got Willow Creek as noticed it was on sale (wishlist item I kept missing) and wow was it on sale - now a DO item. So I decided to get a Mousso character (Gail); figured I should try her out with Willow Creek; swimsuit doesn't exactly blend in with the scene, but not sure where I'm going with this scene yet.

Also experimenting with A Water Mark - that is obviously a WIP toocheeky.

WillowCreek 01.jpg
    1273 x 1800 - 400K
    Post edited by nicstt on

its too bad nudity is not allowed here, as that is the perfect swimwear for this place. 

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,518
    daveso said:

its too bad nudity is not allowed here, as that is the perfect swimwear for this place. 

Yep, to bad indeed! sad

dang sale on new DOs, now I need Delaney since I really like her face morph.

edited August 2018

These are the two I bought in the sale - Gail and Michiko. These renders used the same pose, but different hair and clothes and different background images.

Gail SSS 80%.jpg
    1600 x 2000 - 2M
    Michiko subD 4.jpg
    1600 x 2000 - 2M
    Post edited by barbult on
    barbult said:

These are the two I bought in the sale - Gail and Michiko. These renders used the same pose, but different hair and clothes and different background images.

Wow! Gorgeous! :D Lovely renders, barbult! :)

barbult said:

These are amazing renders! The lighting is really nice.What is the outfit Gail is wearing? And the flowers in the hair?  What a beautiful touch

edited August 2018

For fun I mixed Gail and Michiko 50-50. The plants are from the new The (im)Perfect Lawn, scattered with UltraScatter.

Michiko Gail mix Jocelyn Hair_002.jpg
    1600 x 2000 - 2M
    Post edited by barbult on