featuring Kallisto, Mousso's first girl sold here 

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/618346

Izanami And Delilah

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/618721

Post edited by ANGELREAPER1972 on
  • 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    edited July 2018

Mousso sale! Yay! :D

Here's one of Harper. Both her and Botan are beautiful! :)

A G8F - Harper 1.png
    700 x 700 - 616K
    Post edited by 3Diva on
  • ColinFrenchColinFrench Posts: 635
    edited July 2018

Botan, waiting for inspiration

(larger version here)

This is Botan straight out of the box, along with another of today's new releases, DigitalLab3D's Architect's Office. The sorta galvanized metal flake texture on the drafting machine bugs me and I think I'll try again with a polished aluminum texture or something. Extra bits came from Valandar's Drafting Tools which I picked up a long time ago.

Edit: I swapped in a newer render with a revised metal texture and a few small tweaks. The metal still isn't exactly what I'm after, but IRay shaders are a puzzle to me. smiley

Post edited by ColinFrench on
  • caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,319

Shangrila

Great pics, Summerhorse! And I think I should grab Shangrila asap!

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,558
    edited July 2018

Well I couldn't resist the price on Botan (that and I am a sucker for anything Asian by Mousso), so here she is kicking alien butt, LOL

botanscifi2.jpg
    1511 x 870 - 1M
    Post edited by FSMCDesigns on
  • PaintboxPaintbox Posts: 1,633

Amazing work! I got Michiko today, love to do a render later. Mousso you make memorable characters, cant wait to see more whats in store for the future.

• ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,960
    edited August 2018

I'm with you @FSMCDesigns, the price on Botan was great.

Here she is with Altern8 shader

BOTAN.png
    937 x 921 - 1M
    BOTAN2.png
    937 x 921 - 1M
    Post edited by ALLIEKATBLUE on
  • JazzyBearJazzyBear Posts: 798

I would suggest that the description for Botan be changed from "Oriental" to "Asian". Oriental refers to THINGS and ASIAN is for people (or things). Referring to someone as Oriental(a Thing Not a person) is seen as an insult not just some political correctness thing. Just bringing it up in case folks were unaware.

As for Mousso and the products... AMAZING! I am late to this table but purchasing as much as I can!

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,740
    edited August 2018

Harper is drop-dead gorgeous! I made some changes to the mouth/lips, but otherwise this is all her, Daz default lights, dome slightly turned. This is still rendering, so more details will come out in the skin but I got impatient. This is slow to render, but maybe it's my render settings or largish size of the render or the Colorwerks hair shader....

IMG_0527.JPG
    1334 x 933 - 426K
    Post edited by Wonderland on

Botan, waiting for inspiration

(larger version here)

This is Botan straight out of the box, along with another of today's new releases, DigitalLab3D's Architect's Office. The sorta galvanized metal flake texture on the drafting machine bugs me and I think I'll try again with a polished aluminum texture or something. Extra bits came from Valandar's Drafting Tools which I picked up a long time ago.

Edit: I swapped in a newer render with a revised metal texture and a few small tweaks. The metal still isn't exactly what I'm after, but IRay shaders are a puzzle to me. smiley

looks pretty good to me

• Well I couldn't resist the price on Botan (that and I am a sucker for anything Asian by Mousso), so here she is kicking alien butt, LOL

resistance is futile welcome to the club

• I'm with you @FSMCDesigns, the price on Botan was great.

Here she is with Altern8 shader

she is pretty and yes a bargin I'd still would've bought her anyway if it was onluy30% off but what a bargin 

• Harper is drop-dead gorgeous! I made some changes to the mouth/lips, but otherwise this is all her, Daz default lights, dome slightly turned. This is still rendering, so more details will come out in the skin but I got impatient. This is slow to render, but maybe it's my render settings or largish size of the render or the Colorwerks hair shader....

looks pretty good as is, what settings using? Mousso gave me some tips have subd level (the bottom one minimum the top one leave at 1) set to 4 to get hd details also on hair if you see jagged strands adjust the top subdivision level but don't go over 2 and adjust smoothing first

subd.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 506K
  • oh also with most of my renders I ofter have render settings in ultra hd widescreen and render quality between 4-5 sometimes give or take over under, few also had min samples set at 0 and max samples maxed and max time at 0 but this can take forever on some renders

• mmmm so I know I'm not that good yet at my renders don't get that many likes whih is ok got a long way to go but I do fairly well on DA and some facebook art groups but I got a really weird question about my first render of Botan one with her with the red top and shorts - "What is this supposed to be?? It’s like super good but I just want to know" kinda a weird question thought I just answered "just a simple pinup" didn't really know what else to say indecision

Harper is drop-dead gorgeous! I made some changes to the mouth/lips, but otherwise this is all her, Daz default lights, dome slightly turned. This is still rendering, so more details will come out in the skin but I got impatient. This is slow to render, but maybe it's my render settings or largish size of the render or the Colorwerks hair shader....

looks pretty good as is, what settings using? Mousso gave me some tips have subd level (the bottom one minimum the top one leave at 1) set to 4 to get hd details also on hair if you see jagged strands adjust the top subdivision level but don't go over 2 and adjust smoothing first

Yeah I already added SubD and smoothing to Lana Hair (which really needed it when I used the Colorwerks shader on it and which left a weird bald spot at the part, that's cropped out here at the top.) I upped the smoothing on the hair too after this test render, I think it was 2 here, later upped it to 5. The hair also looks better when fully rendered but I'm going to have to fix the bald spot in post. I don't think the character needs subD, looks fine as is. I don't think I've ever used subD on a character. I can't imagine what good it would do for G8 characters. 

What settings am I using for what? That was a just a test render with Daz default dome HDRI, only 25% rendered, both the skin and hair look  much better now that it's fully rendered. I'll post a new image after I'm done with postwork. 

• basicly your render settings I meant

• here's Botan in Maid of Desire 2

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/620096

• Twilight76Twilight76 Posts: 318
    edited August 2018

And here Gail for Genesis 8 Female

The Price was to low to ignore :)

Post edited by Twilight76 on
  • Fantastic render Twilight! yes

• LosingSignalLosingSignal Posts: 409
    edited August 2018

- Harper has joined the party -

"Someone call for an extraction!?" 

Post edited by LosingSignal on
  • Mousso does a very good job indeed.  One thing I have not seen yet, and would very much like to, is Mousso's take on:

a) a woman of 'mature years' (40s/50s);and

b) a guy!

Pretty please?

• ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,960

This is stunning

basicly your render settings I meant

Just default. It was just a quick test render.

This is stunning

Dammit. Now I have to get her too... Beautiful work and character! 

• mr clammr clam Posts: 707
    edited August 2018

Here's one from another Botanfan.

botanical.png
    800 x 600 - 844K
    Post edited by mr clam on
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,558

Nice one mr clam, I love the lighting and shadows.