Comments

• ManStanManStan Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Dawn VS G1 fem, VS G2F using Dawns poses. :ohh:

VSa.jpg
    640 x 480 - 23K
    edited December 1969

Despite people peoples opinions to the contrary, I think G1 looks more feminine the G2F. May be a matter of taste, I like women to be a bit soft, and definitely round. G1 one has that wide pelvis and round hips I like :red:

Doc5.jpg
    640 x 480 - 24K
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,580
    edited December 1969

ManStan said:
    Despite people peoples opinions to the contrary, I think G1 looks more feminine the G2F. May be a matter of taste, I like women to be a bit soft, and definitely round. G1 one has that wide pelvis and round hips I like :red:

I agree, G2F is too skinny for my taste, and V6 makes me want to feed her.

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969

ManStan said:

I literally lol'd. Thanks for the laugh!

I don't post in Carrara, since, well, I don't use it, but I've been reading this one. Thanks for that side by side Manstan.

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,595
    edited December 1969

Vaskania said:
    ManStan said:

I literally lol'd. Thanks for the laugh!

I don't post in Carrara, since, well, I don't use it, but I've been reading this one. Thanks for that side by side Manstan. Yeah...thanks! It's nice to see a comparison.

• tsaristtsarist Posts: 1,614
    edited December 1969

ManStan said:

Thanks for the comparison Stan

I like them "healthy" too.

edited December 1969

ManStan said:

I second that.

Here, start G2F out with a bucket of chicken...
    http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/exnem-fried-chicken/100323

• evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,050
    edited December 1969

tsarist said:
    ManStan said:

I second that.

Geez! If I had only seen this earlier today, I could have avoided slaughtering those three roosters tonight. Well, not really.... They were humping the hens to death.

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,326
    edited December 1969

I reported that back when beta testing. But ended up taking it back after I actually started rendering her. She looks harder before she's rendered. Not to take anything away from the femininely wiles of G1, I just find the opposite. But we're all different, I guess.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,043
    edited December 1969

she reminds me of Sandra Bullock actually

• Wiccan1Wiccan1 Posts: 198
    edited December 1969

Just Google "Dawn free poser figure". She will be one of the first listings. ☺

• PhilWPhilW Posts: 5,144
    edited December 1969

Interesting comparison - Dawn looks to have better shoulder bends based on that.

edited December 1969

PhilW said:
    Interesting comparison - Dawn looks to have better shoulder bends based on that.

I don't know. In the first render I think G1s is the most realistic. But G2F might look considerably less like the 1% of womanhood she represents with weight morphs.

I mean Milla Jovovich looks good, I like an action heroin, but she has nothing on Michelle Rodriguez. :coolsmirk:

As far as a figure though, we really have to take in to account this is the first in what I am sure will be an ever improving series of figures.

My issue is limited funds. At the cost of this I have to count it as an investment. And I am still not sure which figure to invest in. With Dawn that investment isn't split between 2 figures wonder which direction DAZ is going to jump. I have yet to get any clarification on this matter, so I am with holding what limited funds I have.

Still working with Dawn, I need to find some more "limber" poses to really stress the figures. But what I have is a lot of mil 4 poses.
    Right now I am dead broke trying to save up for a new comp. So I have to work with what I have. Although I will be scouring around the web looking for Genesis pose sets, while I work on textures for a beach.

hmm, if I export out the P4 skeleton in pose as a .obj, then I can open that in Genetica to use as a distortion map for the sand around it. Now, can I actually pull it off :lol:

edited December 1969

You inspired me to do a few tests of my own between V4, Genesis/V5, G2F/V6 and Dawn. If I had a choose a winner (based on how the main joints bend, rather than on figure appeal) my choice would be G2F, but Dawn was generally close. As I already have some G2F stuff, inc Gia which I like, I am probably going to stick with the Daz ladies for now. It will be interesting to see if Dawn gets much support, it's been a tough market for some other good but under-supported characters in the past. As you say, most people can't afford to support them all! ("Please give generously, wife, two kids and three virtual girls to support....")

• GarstorGarstor Posts: 1,411
    edited August 2013

tsarist said:
    ManStan said:

I second that.

ROTFLMAO! I do NOT want to imagine what that lumpy stuff is in the smaller bucket.

Stan: thanks for the side-by-sides. I know there are morph dials for this, but I am impressed that Dawn actually has a navel by default...

Post edited by Garstor on
  • GarstorGarstor Posts: 1,411
    edited December 1969

ManStan said:
    I like an action heroin

I like action heroin too! :lol:

(Sorry Stan, couldn't resist...)

edited December 1969

well, . . . . I am an addict :snake:

not getting up at the crack of Dawn though

edited December 1969

Oh god Wendy. Please stop.
    Please.

edited December 1969

tsarist said:

Oh god Wendy. Please stop.
    Please.

That's what they said on her youtube channel, but it only encouraged her! :P

edited December 1969

when Dawn breaks . . . . the Sun don't shine but you sure can smell the breeze!

edited December 1969

when Dawn breaks . . . . the Sun don't shine but you sure can smell the breeze!

So, when you smell the breeze it means Dawn has been crackin'?

Hah! A call back to the drug post, but turned it around for a fart euphemism! :cheese:

edited December 1969

sometimes words have two meanings
    the crack of Dawn could be her stairway to Heaven in more ways than one!

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Hmm

edited December 1969

chohole said:

Hmm

There's a sign on the wall, but she wants to be sure.

edited December 1969

if theres a bustle in your hedgerow don't be alarmed now (hope I got that lyric right :red: )

edited December 1969

I just want to say for the record that my post was in no way sexual! Potty humor, yes, but sexual, no! ;-)

edited December 1969

I was just singing a LedZep song :roll:

edited August 2013

I was just singing a LedZep song :roll:

I meant the previous post you made about the crack stairway or something... :red:

Post edited by evilproducer on
  • SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,967
    edited December 1969

It's just a spring clean for the May queen ...

edited December 1969

If the spell check doesn't point it out it must be spelled right lol
    Whether it was the word I was going for, well......