[Released] Fashion Editorial Poses and Expressions for Genesis 8 Females [Commercial]

Comments

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,750

@barbult, the barn is excellent and I never would have suspected a billboard. The hair pose render also shows an incredible dForce of that dress, which with that heel up into the skirt area, is masterful exhibition of your skills. I am totally in awe of you.

Mary

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,162

@barbult, the barn is excellent and I never would have suspected a billboard. The hair pose render also shows an incredible dForce of that dress, which with that heel up into the skirt area, is masterful exhibition of your skills. I am totally in awe of you.

Mary

Thank, Mary! You are my biggest cheerleader. blush

edited March 2020

FEP Pose 008

G8F Crouch Faye Hair_013-adjust.jpg
    2000 x 2600 - 3M
    Post edited by barbult on
  • Those ThingsThose Things Posts: 1,113
    barbult said:

FEP Pose 008

Beautiful render! Poor thing, what happened to her ankle? :(

barbult said:

FEP Pose 008

Beautiful render! Poor thing, what happened to her ankle? :(

Oh,who knows? Sometimes I just like to use things I find in my Content Library. :)
    edited March 2020

I've started using these poses when I just want to try out a new character or new clothing. Here is Gabi HD for Leisa 8 with dForce Body Pop Outfit and Haydina Hair. This is FEP Pose 026 and FEP Expression 19. I decided it was OK for her to be on her tiptoes in these boots, but I changed her left foot toes pose, because a high heel pose looked out of place to me, with her foot up in the air with those boots.

Gabi Fashion Pose 026 BOSS lights Body Pop Simulated PS.jpg
    2000 x 2600 - 2M
    edited March 2020

Here are two views of FEP Pose 023 Mirror. I think the guy in back is checking her out and his girlfriend is not too happy about it.

Carina Full Body Camera Bloom.jpg
    2000 x 2600 - 2M
    Carina Default Camera Bloom.jpg
    2000 x 1500 - 1M
  • jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

oh i totally forgot i had this! embarrassing! I picked them up a while back but due to a horrid heatwave haven't been on the computer for over a month or so - cooler now, so I can get back to my art! :)

and I must admit, I picked this up based on having your biometric expressions packs for G3 cos I loved them so much - ahhh...any plans for biometric expressions for G8F? wink

jakiblue said:

oh i totally forgot i had this! embarrassing! I picked them up a while back but due to a horrid heatwave haven't been on the computer for over a month or so - cooler now, so I can get back to my art! :)

and I must admit, I picked this up based on having your biometric expressions packs for G3 cos I loved them so much - ahhh...any plans for biometric expressions for G8F? wink

Well thank you! About Biometric Expressions for G8: I've tried it, and it just doesn't work, unfortunately. But during the experimentation, another way to make realistic expressions for G8 presented itself, and could be developed into a product. I've got a lot of projects going at the moment, but when they're done, I'm definitely looking in that direction.

half sad it can't be done, but more happy you have something on the horizon laughlaughlaugh

I'm really loving the expressions that have been included in this pose pack too - used one last night in an image I was playing with and it looked great laugh 

jakiblue said:

Well thank you! About Biometric Expressions for G8: I've tried it, and it just doesn't work, unfortunately. But during the experimentation, another way to make realistic expressions for G8 presented itself, and could be developed into a product. I've got a lot of projects going at the moment, but when they're done, I'm definitely looking in that direction.

jakiblue said:

half sad it can't be done, but more happy you have something on the horizon laughlaughlaugh

I'm really loving the expressions that have been included in this pose pack too - used one last night in an image I was playing with and it looked great laugh 

jakiblue said:

Thank you! I also really like those expressions. I think too many facial expressions are over-the-top, so I try to keep them subtle and more natural looking. Did you know you can load those expressions on male characters too? I tried it after I made them, and I was amazed just how well they worked on a fairly large range of characters.

over the top is right lol! Some expression packs have had me reeling back in my chair in horror laugh 

I had another play tonight with the poses - so many to choose from!! LOL. I'd picked up that new Linday Scenes product today (my last purchase here till the Aussie dollar gets more in line with the US dollar, cos hoooo boy, it's not good right now and is costing way too much buying here) - and was switching things out and replacing with other stuff, and I used Pose 102 here, along with one of the expressions (i REALLY like this expression - it looks so nice!) 

Click for larger image. 

LindayScene02Final.png
    960 x 1554 - 2M
    jakiblue said:

over the top is right lol! Some expression packs have had me reeling back in my chair in horror laugh 

I had another play tonight with the poses - so many to choose from!! LOL. I'd picked up that new Linday Scenes product today (my last purchase here till the Aussie dollar gets more in line with the US dollar, cos hoooo boy, it's not good right now and is costing way too much buying here) - and was switching things out and replacing with other stuff, and I used Pose 102 here, along with one of the expressions (i REALLY like this expression - it looks so nice!) 

Click for larger image. 

That looks great! I was just playing with that safe model today. Never thought to use it as a chair!

edited August 2021

FEP Pose 003 Mirror used to test out Soft Curls on a G8F morph mix.

• RainRain Posts: 335
    barbult said:

Nice render, barbult, as all your renders are.

spuffy said:
    barbult said:

Nice render, barbult, as all your renders are.

Thank you, spuffy.

barbult said:

Gorgeous render. I see a bit of Babina 8 in her.

barbult said:

Yes, and Babina's skin, too.Thanks for continuing to comment on user-submitted renders in your thread. I picked up another of your products in the recent sale. smiley

barbult said:
    barbult said:

Yes, and Babina's skin, too.Thanks for continuing to comment on user-submitted renders in your thread. I picked up another of your products in the recent sale. smiley

Oh man, I love user-submitted renders.

• RainRain Posts: 335

I love your sets, Those Things. I bought the seated oness and just picked up this set.  I find whenever I'm doing a render I know look at your poses first, and the expressions are really good too.

spuffy said:

I love your sets, Those Things. I bought the seated oness and just picked up this set.  I find whenever I'm doing a render I know look at your poses first, and the expressions are really good too.

Thank you so much, spuffy! This kind of feedback is awesome, and just makes me work harder. 

This is FEP Pose 107 with a slight modification to the hand near her face. I made this render to demonstrate Auto Shape Enhancer for G8F. I knew I could count on your product to provide a perfect pose for that purpose, and I was not disappointed.

barbult said:

This is FEP Pose 107 with a slight modification to the hand near her face. I made this render to demonstrate Auto Shape Enhancer for G8F. I knew I could count on your product to provide a perfect pose for that purpose, and I was not disappointed.

Well, that's just gorgeous! 

I have auto shape enhancer in my wishlist atm, I really should pick it (and a few other things) up.

edited June 2020

Pose and expression from Fashion Editorial Poses and Expressions for Genesis 8 Females. I showed quite the restraint in my application of the Extreme Closeup Plumes product here! I usually get pretty wild with it.

Edit: Uh Oh, she lost her eyebrows. I'll have to fix that. Fixed.

Teen Jane Lyra Mix Brows Plumes_004 PS.jpg
    1600 x 2000 - 2M
    barbult said:

Pose and expression from Fashion Editorial Poses and Expressions for Genesis 8 Females. I showed quite the restraint in my application of the Extreme Closeup Plumes product here! I usually get pretty wild with it.

Edit: Uh Oh, she lost her eyebrows. I'll have to fix that. Fixed.

Well, that's lovely. Love the depth of field and the lighting, too. 

• RenderScot3DRenderScot3D Posts: 167

Just recently bought and these are stunning  as a portrait photographer  these are spot on  :0   would it be ok to post images here once completed ?

Just recently bought and these are stunning  as a portrait photographer  these are spot on  :0   would it be ok to post images here once completed ?

Those Things loves to see user images here!

barbult said:

Those Things loves to see user images here!

I really do! 

• RenderScot3DRenderScot3D Posts: 167

Hi thanks  @Those Things  heres a render  i did with your awesome poses  yep  will definately be a few more in the works  .  thanks so much for your  attention to detail  was an instant buy for me :)

Hi thanks  @Those Things  heres a render  i did with your awesome poses  yep  will definately be a few more in the works  .  thanks so much for your  attention to detail  was an instant buy for me :)

Beautiful render! She looks beautiful, and so haunted. Like she's looking into a mirror, and remembering something. Love the black background, too.