[Released] Fashion Editorial Poses and Expressions for Genesis 8 Females [Commercial]

13»

Comments

• RenderScot3DRenderScot3D Posts: 167

Thanks so much @those things glad you appreciated it and for your  insight

This is a render of Sky with your  poses in a wee pride outfit gotta love a bitta colour  ;) 

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,750
    edited July 2020

I was testing Queenie by Mousso and the UD Expansion 4 and needed a pose that would be appropriate for a long dress and a certain attitude. I found it with FEP 084. It worked like a charm.

If I had one request for you @Those_Things, is that one day you would do a pose set that is appropriate for historical clothing (long dresses, long coats, and behaviors). Trying to find a pose that handles the long skirts and allows for a simulation movement, can just be onerous. Add in shawls, umbrellas, and other things, ugh. Of course some dresses were long and tight, others belled out, and some flowing. If anyone can do it, you could.

Mary

Queenie HD for Gen 8 F.png
    1500 x 2427 - 5M
    Post edited by memcneil70 on
  • Those ThingsThose Things Posts: 1,113

I was testing Queenie by Mousso and the UD Expansion 4 and needed a pose that would be appropriate for a long dress and a certain attitude. I found it with FEP 084. It worked like a charm.

If I had one request for you @Those_Things, is that one day you would do a pose set that is appropriate for historical clothing (long dresses, long coats, and behaviors). Trying to find a pose that handles the long skirts and allows for a simulation movement, can just be onerous. Add in shawls, umbrellas, and other things, ugh. Of course some dresses were long and tight, others belled out, and some flowing. If anyone can do it, you could.

Mary

Lovely render! And a Victorian pose set is an intriguing idea. I'll need to do some research...

Thanks so much @those things glad you appreciated it and for your  insight

This is a render of Sky with your  poses in a wee pride outfit gotta love a bitta colour  ;) 

Great render! And happy pride, too!

@Those_Things, thank you for considering the suggestion. I appreciate it.

Mary

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,162
    edited October 2020

Fashion editorial Pose 022 and one of the included expressions (I forgot to make a note of which one after I tried several).

Monique 8 Karla Hair_002 FEP 022.jpg
    2000 x 2600 - 3M
    Post edited by barbult on

Oh barbult, that is lovely. The young lady, hair, dress, the colors and background, add in the pose, and her expression which hints at ... Wow!

Thanks, Mary.

That is just wonderful, barbult. Everything about it is perfect, but I especially like the hair.

• RenderScot3DRenderScot3D Posts: 167
    edited December 2020

A wee bit of fun with your pose set and yep she has a top on but because of the pose  doesnt look it :)

Post edited by RenderScot3D on
    edited August 2021

Fashion Editorial Pose 018 I used the Thickener plugin on the sweater. The character is a mix of various G8F morphs.

G8F Mix Freckles Taylor Hair_001_Camera (2) Lum.jpg
    2000 x 2600 - 2M
    G8F Mix Freckles Taylor Hair_Camera Lum.jpg
    2000 x 2600 - 2M

Wow, that is gorgeous. All the texutures and materials are just perfect, and I love the original character. Great job.

Also, thinking about getting Thickener now...

edited August 2021

Those Things said:

Wow, that is gorgeous. All the texutures and materials are just perfect, and I love the original character. Great job.

Also, thinking about getting Thickener now...

Read through the Thickener commercial thread. There are lots of examples, discussions of issues, and the fixes that have already been delivered in the first update.The sweater here also used displacement to give it some dimension, but the thickener helped, too. I find the thickener really useful for Marvelous Designer garments that I make myself, because they are naturally paper thin.

• ChumlyChumly Posts: 793
    edited August 2021

I know this is an older thread... but I clicked on it... was interested... and then kept going page by page/post by post and never saw a link to the product. (Yes, a link to the store... but I Think I would put a link to the actual product for those impulse shoppers!)

https://www.daz3d.com/fashion-editorial-poses-and-expressions-for-genesis-8-female

Post edited by Chumly on

Chumly said:

I know this is an older thread... but I clicked on it... was interested... and then kept going page by page/post by post and never saw a link to the product. (Yes, a link to the store... but I Think I would put a link to the actual product for those impulse shoppers!)

https://www.daz3d.com/fashion-editorial-poses-and-expressions-for-genesis-8-female

How did I miss that? Thank you, that's very helpful! 

edited August 2021

Those Things said:

In case anyone is curious how the expressions look on Genesis 8 males, I did some quick and dirty renders on a variety of dudes. Most of the expressions work perfectly right out of the box, and the rest with only tiny adjustments. Of course you have to load them from your content library, and some of them are very feminine, but I'm kind of shocked at how much feeling they convey when they're applied to a male face.

Yes, they do work well on G8M. I probably wouldn't have tried if you didn't mention it. This is expression 30 on Diego 8 HD.

Diego HD Markus hair no mask.jpg
    2000 x 2600 - 3M

@Those Things I've run into a problem and have a question. Are these poses supposed to be loaded with limits on or off?

I loaded FEP P0se 088 on G8F and selected limits off when the message popped up. The Left Pinky 3 got bent backwards in an impossible position.

Pinky bent backwards with limits off.jpg
    844 x 1210 - 61K
    edited April 2022

barbult said:

@Those Things I've run into a problem and have a question. Are these poses supposed to be loaded with limits on or off?

I loaded FEP P0se 088 on G8F and selected limits off when the message popped up. The Left Pinky 3 got bent backwards in an impossible position.

Well, that's weird. Let me see if I can replicate the error... 

ETA: Whoops, forgot to answer your question! Limits off is how I usually build my poses.

Post edited by Those Things on

Well, it replicated, and in the mirror version too. But when I used the original saved poses, back from when I first made these, it didn't, so somewhere along the way something got screwy. I'll correct it, and push an update. Thanks for the heads up!

My update to this set downloaded yesterday by DIM. I haven't had a chance to look at it. I must commend you for your continued and prompt support for your wonderful products.

Thanks,

Mary

memcneil70 said:

My update to this set downloaded yesterday by DIM. I haven't had a chance to look at it. I must commend you for your continued and prompt support for your wonderful products.

Thanks,

Mary

Thank you, Mary! You just made my day. :) 

edited April 2022

Yes, the poses are fixed. Thank you. I really liked your hair recommendations that I saw over in another thread, too. You put a lot of work into documenting all that.

Editorial Pose Fixed.jpg
    2000 x 2600 - 3M
    Editorial Pose Fixed Mega Updo_Default Camera.jpg
    2000 x 2600 - 3M

barbult said:

Yes, the poses are fixed. Thank you. I really liked your hair recommendations that I saw over in another thread, too. You put a lot of work into documenting all that.

Thanks again for letting me know, barbult. That pinky's bend looked rather...painful laugh 

• DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,621

Daventaki said:

Pow! 

edited July 2022

G8F pose and expression from Editorial Poses. The morph is mostly Albany with some Amira dialed in.

Albany Amira_002_Camera.jpg
    2000 x 2600 - 3M