Show Us Your Bryce Renders Part 11

Comments

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,128

mermaid - thank you. Your new space render looks very good. Hard to believe it took so long to render, there must be a lot of transparency.

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,003

Thanks Horo, maybe it's the water and I had reflection correction enabled.

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,757

I see a lot of great space scenes. I really like the Saturn one by Mermaid, even with the 'cheat'. Better a good cheat than a bad render.

adbc, Though it is fantasy, I also find your render very spacy (maybe too much cake?)

Horo, excellent landscape, as usual, but not so easy to achieve every time, I feel.

Mermaid, wonderful view in your last one. And a great sky as well.

Hansmar - thank you.

• adbcadbc Posts: 3,103

mermaid : beautiful space scene, the sky, the moon, the water and of course the Herminio Nieves model fit well together.

Hansmar : thank you.

Thanks Hansmar and Adbc

edited May 2021

A self made terrain with a material from the High Resolution Terrains 3 set with a bit of green specular. The stars and the galaxy are from the Space Construction Kit, the sky and light by the Gascloud_B01 HDRI (never published). In front of the camera the EWL (extreme wide-angle fisheye lens) from Lenses and Filters. The camera looks up and the EWL covers from the zenith down to 35° below the horizon.

Exotic Sky

ExoticSky.jpg
    1200 x 800 - 242K
    Post edited by Horo on

Horo : awesome image, great EWL effect. I still did not get around the use of lenses and filters that I bought end 2020.

adbc - thank you. Just ask about EWL/GWL, I'm glad to help you.

Wow Horo an amazing result, superb render

edited May 2021

mermaid - thank you.

Just for the fun, I removed the EWL and put the Spherical Mapper in front of the camera that now looks foreward and not up but is still at the same position, just a bit higher above the ground - and I removed the stars.

Exotic Sky Pano

ExoticSkyPano.jpg
    1200 x 600 - 162K
    Post edited by Horo on

Wow fantastic render Horo

Horo : excellent render, the sky is awesome.

Thanks for the offer on the EWL, I think I should first try to  find out for myself at least how it works, did read the explanation thought it was a bit complicated and forgot about it. It certainly needs a bit more effort from myself. If I have questions I certainly will ask.

Thank you mermaid and adbc.

Horo, two lovely renders again.

Thank you Hansmar.

edited May 2021

A displaced sphere with a bit of transparency and reflection in the world centre. The Filigree2_SC HDRI from Inside and also on the outside. The camera with the EWL is also in the centre (view angle 300 degrees).

Vortex and Pot

VortexOverPot.jpg
    1200 x 960 - 313K
    Post edited by Horo on

Horo, spectacular abstract.

Horo - Wow I agree truly spectacular abstract

Horo : I agree with Hansmar and mermaid : really spectacular !

Thank you Hansmar, mermaid and adbc.

edited June 2021

The terrain was made with the same texture from the library as the abstract above and has a material from the Vegetation set. It is within a fading mirror box, ambient light by an unpublished clear sky dome HDRI and the shadow casting clouds from Object Clouds 2D & 3D.

Green Expanse

GreenExpanse.jpg
    1200 x 795 - 225K
    Post edited by Horo on

Horo - very nice landscape the sky and lighting is perfect.

Horo : I agree with mermaid, very beautiful !

Thank you mermaid and adbc.

• Dan WhitesideDan Whiteside Posts: 497
    edited June 2021

Hello fellow Brycers! Hope everyone is well. Your image posts are most impressive and always very enjoyable.
    Here's one from me: “Salvation Stone"
    Based on the “Alien Lands” environment by Ant Farm. G2 male, outfit and pose from DAZ3D. Deep Space HDRI background by Horo.
    Primary illumination by a large dome light, inward  facing, surrounding the whole scene. The sun provides some back light as does the Sky IBL. Rendered with Normal AA, about 2 hours.
    Thanks for taking a look!
    Bryce Gallery: https://postimg.cc/gallery/10dulcbue/
    Voyager 4 Gallery: https://postimg.cc/gallery/16xw3g6au/

Salvation_stone.jpg
    1400 x 800 - 130K
    Post edited by Dan Whiteside on
  • Dan WhitesideDan Whiteside Posts: 497
    edited June 2021

And another one: "Smugglers Villa".
    A hodgepodge of objects I created but never used or sometimes even finished.
    The  villa, flying saucer thang, and rigging platform created in Modo. Villa textures from CGTextures. Smugglers yacht by 1971s and 2 G2 males from DAZ3D. 3 Bryce terrains comprise the bass island. Sky HDRI by Horo. XFrog trees,
    Illuminated by the sun and use sky IBL. Normal AA render-a little under two hours to render.

Bryce Gallery: https://postimg.cc/gallery/10dulcbue/
    Voyager 4 Gallery: https://postimg.cc/gallery/16xw3g6au/

Smugglers_villa.jpg
    1400 x 875 - 304K
    Post edited by Dan Whiteside on

Dan : two excellent images, outstanding work !

Dan - Salvation Stone is extraordinary, very well done. Smugglers Villa as a ship itself is a very great idea, I like how it turned out and the detail of the lady on the balcony.

Dan - wow two amazing renders, both are superbly done, awesome modeling

This discussion has been closed.