[Released] 50 Advanced Seated Poses [Commercial]

14567810»

Comments

• Those ThingsThose Things Posts: 1,113

Sevrin said:

Those Things said:

Kismet2012 said:

I was testing out Brooke 8.1 this weekend.  After a major struggle with dForce simulations I finally came up with this image.  I sitll love your pose sets.

You can find it in my gallery here.

That looks amazing, Kismet. And thank you so much for the wonderful compliment. I've got another pose set in the works, but first I have to finish this robot passion project...  

Robot Passion? surprise 

A passion project, which is a robot. blush 

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252

Those Things said:

Sevrin said:

Those Things said:

Kismet2012 said:

I was testing out Brooke 8.1 this weekend.  After a major struggle with dForce simulations I finally came up with this image.  I sitll love your pose sets.

You can find it in my gallery here.

That looks amazing, Kismet. And thank you so much for the wonderful compliment. I've got another pose set in the works, but first I have to finish this robot passion project...  

Robot Passion? surprise 

A passion project, which is a robot. blush 

From what I can tell you put passion into all your projects.  laugh

• ThyranqThyranq Posts: 584

Still waiting on some teasers for said Passion Robot :P

• markusmaternmarkusmatern Posts: 528

I really like these poses!

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,203

ASP Pose 001 Genesis 8 Female M looked perfect for holding an apple core by the stem.smiley

markusmatern said:

I really like these poses!

Lovely work! 

barbult said:

ASP Pose 001 Genesis 8 Female M looked perfect for holding an apple core by the stem.smiley

You've outdone yourself on this one, Barbult! My favorite so far. Looks like an oil painting. 

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,203

Those Things said:

barbult said:

You've outdone yourself on this one, Barbult! My favorite so far. Looks like an oil painting. 

It makes me happy when you enjoy the results! I tried to publish this in the gallery with product links, but after I saved the image to the gallery, it disappeared and I never could publish it. I gave up in disgust.