[Released] 50 Advanced Seated Poses [Commercial]

Comments

• Those ThingsThose Things Posts: 1,113
    Daventaki said:

@Those_Things I dont know if your aware but im getting the wrong pose for #39 attached image to show what im getting. #41 is the correct pose so I think the icons got messed up. Blue out baby because no clothes atm.

Yes! This has been fixed, I sent the correct thumbnail artwork to Daz, they accepted it, and now we're just waiting for them to push an update to DIM. Hopefully any day now...

Daventaki said:

Forgot to post this here!  Only adjustments were to the head, hands and feet because of the chair height and clothing.

Awwww. What an adorable render!

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,762
    edited March 2020

While I have been posting renders around various threads using these poses, it has been a bit since I posted one here. I have Dior sitting on the bar stool, using ASP Pose 004 and she is in the Courtney Outfit and Ballet Flats, with the new Ingrid Hair by AprilYSH. This required a tad of shifting of the stool and that was all, along with multiple simulations, freezing the top, then the sweater. Although the hair is dForce, I just let it hide and then do what it wanted. (I had tried all three together and got a marvelous explosion!) I lit it with Perfect Portrait Lights and got a mysterious touch that I liked. Reminded me of 40s Stars in Jazz Bars.

Mary

Dior for G8F.jpg
    1500 x 2427 - 986K
    Post edited by memcneil70 on
  • Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252

While I have been posting renders around various threads using these poses, it has been a bit since I posted one here. I have Dior sitting on the bar stool, using ASP Pose 004 and she is in the Courtney Outfit and Ballet Flats, with the new Ingrid Hair by AprilYSH. This required a tad of shifting of the stool and that was all, along with multiple simulations, freezing the top, then the sweater. Although the hair is dForce, I just let it hide and then do what it wanted. (I had tried all three together and got a marvelous explosion!) I lit it with Perfect Portrait Lights and got a mysterious touch that I liked. Reminded me of 40s Stars in Jazz Bars.

Mary

Lovely image Mary.  I really love the shadows on her face.  Definitely give an air of mystery.

Thank you Kismet2012.

Mary

Ahh, that's lovely. 

Thank you again for a wonderful product Those Things. This would not have been possible without it. I hope you and yours are well and safe in these times.

Mary

• BarzoffBarzoff Posts: 97

More beautiful renders! This thread is wonderful. :)

As you wish. wink

Inspired by writer Carson McCullers and actress Lauren Bacall.

The Writer.jpg
    2400 x 1593 - 2M
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,203
    Barzoff said:

As you wish. wink

Wow wow wow! I love it.

• mavantemavante Posts: 734
    Barzoff said:

As you wish. wink

Truly a timeless exquisite scene.

Thank you again for a wonderful product Those Things. This would not have been possible without it. I hope you and yours are well and safe in these times.

Mary

Thank you so much, Mary! heart And I hope the same for you, and everyone else, too. These are crazy times, aren't they? Here in Portugal, we are nervously watching Spain, as their medical system buckles under the strain, and we know we're probably next in line. But what can you do? We're just staying in our house, keeping our heads down, and working. And I'm probably doing entirely too much baking (and too much eating). blush

Barzoff said:

As you wish. wink

Beautiful! I love what you did with the cigarette, too, nice touch. You guys are so creative...

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,074
    edited April 2020

@memcneil70 "I lit it with Perfect Portrait Lights"

Great Render. Thanks for the mention of Perfect Portrait Lights. I'm a dedicated amateur photographer and love Studio and Iray's ability to be a virtual portrait studio. I followed your link because the Portrait lights didn't ring a bell with any I typically use. As happens too often, I have this product, but haven't used it. I love Chevybabe25's products as it is, so will be using the light set frequently. 

Thanks for the memory poke. wink

Post edited by fastbike1 on

@Barzoff, I saw your render earlier, when my eyes were not quite working, now, on my iMac I can see it so much better and you really caught the feel of the 40's movies. 

@Those Things, if you have social distancing, and stay in doors, it will work and lower the surge. That will help the medical teams to manage the ill and hopefully lower the deaths. And boy I know the baking and weight gain. And don't let me near a store when I am hungry, did a bakery/chocolate run one day. Two pounds on.

@fastbike1, Thank you, and I am glad you tracked those lights down. I had circled around them forever, only using part of their options. But I have been forcing myself to explore more options of all my light sets. Each is a tool that can fit a particular need. I just have to know how to remember to use it. 

Mary

• rrwardrrward Posts: 556

DIM keeps telling me to install this, even though it's already installed. Anyone else having that problem?

No. Did you initially install it within Smart Content? 

• BarzoffBarzoff Posts: 97

To Barbult, mavante, Those things and memcneil70,

Thanks for your comments, I appreciate them.

To all,

Take care of yourself and those you love, especially in these chaotic times.

edited April 2020

Here's my latest. I used pose 28. She's stuck at home, like everybody else these days.

Post edited by barbult on

@barbult, She looks like a very tolerant mother who is tired, but hanging in there, as her child, teen, takes just another shot on the camera, or continues to work on that portrait of her while the light is just right!

Un-paid model work while art students are being home schooled, takes patience.

Lovely work. The composition, color, light, and the electrical cord and outlet, make it real.

Mary

@barbult, She looks like a very tolerant mother who is tired, but hanging in there, as her child, teen, takes just another shot on the camera, or continues to work on that portrait of her while the light is just right!

Un-paid model work while art students are being home schooled, takes patience.

Lovely work. The composition, color, light, and the electrical cord and outlet, make it real.

Mary

Yay, you noticed cord and outlet. It was a struggle to get those positioned. Thanks for creating a back story!
    barbult said:

Here's my latest. I used pose 28. She's stuck at home, like everybody else these days.

Oh wow, that's gorgeous. I love the translucency on the lampshade. The cloth on the chair, the little teapot, the facial expression. All the little details. Just such an excellent job.

• HeavyRayHeavyRay Posts: 171

@barbult - very nice image...  you're a great inspiration as to what is possible... Thank you!

Hey everyone, an update was issued today that fixes the missing thumbnail and tip artwork, so everything should be perfect now. Happy rendering!

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,164

Ah, I wondered why the poses turned up in DIM last night. Thanks for the update.

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

Just love these poses! Best seated poses I've found. I used them here: 

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/1049436/

• KA1KA1 Posts: 1,012

Such an incredible pose set and so many amazing renders in this thread! I managed to get a render I was happy enough with to share and contribute to this thread (although late to the party :/ )

"My Quiet Place"

jakiblue said:

Just love these poses! Best seated poses I've found. I used them here: 

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/1049436/

Well, that's just stunning! Great job.

KA1 said:

Such an incredible pose set and so many amazing renders in this thread! I managed to get a render I was happy enough with to share and contribute to this thread (although late to the party :/ )

"My Quiet Place"

Awww, it's beautiful. Like an image from a dream.

Is it just me and my login, but what happened to all the posts from 29 April to 27 July? They were there this morning.

@KA1 Your render and the pose used is mystical. I love it.

Mary

• jardinejardine Posts: 1,190

i keep meaning to post a render here.  but these poses look great from so many angles that i can't seem to stop trying out new camera angles on them. 

it's so sad! 

:)

thanks again for this awesome set.

j