[Released] 50 Advanced Seated Poses [Commercial]

Comments

• I really like this poses set. I had to do some light adjustments since I don't own the chairs used in the promo pics, but nothing too picky.

Cheers!

Cabaret-1.jpg
    989 x 881 - 512K
    Bridget SH VictoriabRoom TTsittingpose.jpg
    822 x 881 - 314K
  • barbult said:
    Barzoff said:
    barbult said:
    Barzoff said:
    barbult said:
    Sigurd said:

That could explain the dour visage.

I think you have come up with a good explanation for why his back is turned to his food. He is looking for the server, to flag him/her down to get a new fork!

Looking at his right hand, he doesn't seem to know how to use a knive either.laugh

LOL! laugh

I guess he is cutlery challenged.

Yeah! Now I'm afraid to see him drinking, especially with a straw. laugh

You were right. He can't handle a straw either! This, of course, is not exactly a pose from the set, but it evolved from there.

Some have bad hair day, some have bad nutrition day. laugh

Excellent render, BTW.

• Loving all these great renders! 

And Barzoff, I love what you did on this one: 

• DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,621
    edited February 2020

Had to make a few tweaks was all.

Post edited by Daventaki on
  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,762

Waking up on Sunday to some fantastic renders! Thanks @barbult, @Barzoff, and @Daventaki. I love all of them. And I must say, I find myself that when I am in another pose set, I am leaving it to come back to this one for the sitting poses. These are superb.

• Daventaki said:

Had to make a few tweaks was all.

That's fantastic!

edited February 2020

Well I bought https://www.daz3d.com/ry-alison-for-victoria-8 today and this afternoon did two renders of this pose in the Christmas chair. I am posting the second one, where I changed the lighting. 

Alison in Red Chair III.png
    800 x 800 - 1M
    Post edited by memcneil70 on
  • Well I bought https://www.daz3d.com/ry-alison-for-victoria-8 today and this afternoon did two renders of this pose in the Christmas chair. I am posting the second one, where I changed the lighting. 

Well that's just gorgeous. Love the lighting.

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252

Well I bought https://www.daz3d.com/ry-alison-for-victoria-8 today and this afternoon did two renders of this pose in the Christmas chair. I am posting the second one, where I changed the lighting. 

I think someone is late...and could be in a lot of trouble.

I was watching the 2016 movie 'Arrival' when I did this. I think it had an impact on my mood.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,203

It is fun to see so many nice images using this product and so many different poses and different people participating. 

• jardinejardine Posts: 1,190
    barbult said:

In this scene, I used Robyn 8 head 100% but only used her body partially, to make it easier to adjust the pose. She is in Miranda's Ice Cream Parlor. I think her subtle expression is quite seductive. The milkshake is an Allen Art freebie (no longer available, last I heard).

I think this is the best pose set I have ever purchased! They all look very natural. 

very nice, barbult!

j

edited February 2020

Thank you all for the comments on my images.

I have a new one. For this one, I was mainly testing the dForce ability of the dForce Collection 3 items from esha. I thought this pose (007) would be a good test. I only tweaked the foot on the ground side to side to accommodate the shoe. I wanted to play with the texture addons and me selection of red top with pink trimmed skirt may not have been the best combo.

G8F dForce Collection 03 dForce ASP 007 morphs_Camera 2.jpg
    2000 x 2600 - 2M
    Post edited by barbult on
    edited February 2020

barbult, I love the pose and the movement of the clothes and the colorflow. I am always wowed by your renders. While you were posting,

I was working on another myself and trying it out on https://www.daz3d.com/tengu-for-cyborg-generation-8 and https://www.daz3d.com/light-and-glow-for-cyborg-generation-8. Biggest issue I had was positioning once the second set was in the scene and trying to just see where things were. But other than minor tweaks they fit the furniture and poses easily. 

I also looked in my runtime for other rolling stools and found a nice one that has a wide seat and fit LY Tarian easily and one of the poses with just little tweak. Haven't rendered her yet. But, if you haven't found a rolling stool, look at https://www.daz3d.com/emergency-room

Hard Day's Shift.png
    2000 x 1600 - 3M
    Post edited by memcneil70 on
    This is a simple render of LY Tarian for Genesis 8 Female on the Emergency Room Stool, so you can see it used.
    Tarian on Emergency Room Stool.png
    800 x 1294 - 706K

This is a simple render of LY Tarian for Genesis 8 Female on the Emergency Room Stool, so you can see it used.

Mary (right?) thanks for the tip on the rolling stool. That cyborg render is quite imaginative. I get stuck in a rut with humans!

Yes, I am just a 'Mary'.

My inspiration is this thread that has been going on in The Commons, https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/387836/joequick-a-word-about-the-great-greymalkin-robot#latest about Robots! I don't have the ones mentioned, but... I used my Cyborgs for Gen 8. And I have wishlisted the others. I was a big fan of some of those cartoons in the 80s that I watched with my son after we got home from work and school.

I also wanted to highlight like you did too, that these poses are great for the guys, not just the gals in Gen 8. 

I was excited to see Rarestone had released a new character today and started to work with her, https://www.daz3d.com/difa-character-and-dforce-difa-outfit-for-genesis-8-females and her outfit. In celebration, I found pose 27m and knew that was just right for how I felt. No problems with the dForce simulation after minor tweaking for the character's legs, then squishing the shin. Then I just had fun building the scene which became 'Vacation Italia'. Even if I can't travel there, I can still dream. This set of poses continues to deliver. 

Mary

Vacation Italia II.png
    800 x 800 - 1M

I was excited to see Rarestone had released a new character today and started to work with her, https://www.daz3d.com/difa-character-and-dforce-difa-outfit-for-genesis-8-females and her outfit. In celebration, I found pose 27m and knew that was just right for how I felt. No problems with the dForce simulation after minor tweaking for the character's legs, then squishing the shin. Then I just had fun building the scene which became 'Vacation Italia'. Even if I can't travel there, I can still dream. This set of poses continues to deliver. 

Mary

Mary, I like all the details you added to the scene, too.

Thanks @barbult. You have been an inspiration to me and I am trying to up my game. And it is fun to use all the great things the PAs make for us. 

Based on how much I like this product, I bought the fashion poses by the same artist. I look forward to trying them soon.

• I was excited to see Rarestone had released a new character today and started to work with her, https://www.daz3d.com/difa-character-and-dforce-difa-outfit-for-genesis-8-females and her outfit. In celebration, I found pose 27m and knew that was just right for how I felt. No problems with the dForce simulation after minor tweaking for the character's legs, then squishing the shin. Then I just had fun building the scene which became 'Vacation Italia'. Even if I can't travel there, I can still dream. This set of poses continues to deliver. 

Mary

What a gorgeous render!

• barbult said:

Based on how much I like this product, I bought the fashion poses by the same artist. I look forward to trying them soon.

Thank you! I hope you enjoy those poses too!

• DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,621

Just cant help it, this poses are the best ive come across!

• Those ThingsThose Things Posts: 1,113
    Daventaki said:

Just cant help it, this poses are the best ive come across!

I love it!

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,162
    edited March 2020

I'm a little bit late to the party, but I have to say I love these poses too. My first chance to try them out today...

Minor tweaks here to get Lekeisha's hands on top of her jeans

And a few tweaks to Pixel's legs to fit this particular chair

I don't actually buy many pose packs (though I have dozens because of all the Pro Bundles I own!) on the basis that I can create many poses for myself, but for intricate and very realistic-looking poses like these they were a must-buy. I also have your Embrace set and lov that too.

Lakeisha-Sit037.jpg
    768 x 1024 - 398K
    Pixel-Sit003.jpg
    768 x 1024 - 587K
    Post edited by MelanieL on

Well done @Daventaki and @MelanieL.I lke seeing how well everyone is tweaking the poses just right for morphed characters. The results are excellent.

• Those ThingsThose Things Posts: 1,113
    MelanieL said:

I'm a little bit late to the party, but I have to say I love these poses too. My first chance to try them out today...

Minor tweaks here to get Lekeisha's hands on top of her jeans

And a few tweaks to Pixel's legs to fit this particular chair

I don't actually buy many pose packs (though I have dozens because of all the Pro Bundles I own!) on the basis that I can create many poses for myself, but for intricate and very realistic-looking poses like these they were a must-buy. I also have your Embrace set and lov that too.

Wow! Thank you so much, and great renders!