Auto Muscle Enhancer HD [Commercial]

Comments

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,903
    edited May 2020

Ok, thanks.

Below is Diego 8 - https://www.daz3d.com/diego-8 - with AME applied.

Diego801pic02.jpg
    1000 x 1200 - 237K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • DMasterDMaster Posts: 410
    edited May 2020

Big O yes.

Serene Night Here is the Slider update. 

do close Daz and open again to see the changes.

zip
    zip
    AME Flex slider update.zip
    7.jpg
    1019 x 689 - 284K
    Post edited by DMaster on
  • inquireinquire Posts: 2,099

This product seems to be in a very unusual place. In People>Characters. Not even in Genesis 8 Male. Why? Also, I can turn it on, but I can't find it in the Parameter Dials, nor in the Shaping Tab. Where do I locate the Dials?

• I've been waiting for this to create the illustration for the strongest fighter character in my tabletop game. Thank you! <3

bjorn001s.jpg
    1334 x 2000 - 707K

That is an awesome looking character.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,263

Is that one of InTheFlesh’s DMC morphs?

OK, I found the controls: In the Parameters Tab, they are in Actor>People>Auto Muscle Enhancer & Auto Shape Enhancer.

In the Shaping Tab, I found both AME and ASE by clicking just on Actor.

Screen shots, for anyone who needs them. (I do.) 

Parameters 1.png
    194 x 242 - 18K
    Parameters 2.png
    520 x 506 - 71K
    Shaping Tab under Actor.png
    563 x 801 - 161K
    edited May 2020
    inquire said:

This product seems to be in a very unusual place. In People>Characters. Not even in Genesis 8 Male. Why? Also, I can turn it on, but I can't find it in the Parameter Dials, nor in the Shaping Tab. Where do I locate the Dials?

I am still figuring how to go about working with Daz. They do move product placement around. Can any vendor direct me on how to tell them how to make changes? during QA? What to do During QA. 

1-you can move the folder. Just copy all selected from the folder and create a new one in the shapeS and then paste them.

2-IMAGE 2 TO FIND SLIDERS

3.jpg
    1014 x 826 - 207K
    8.jpg
    601 x 726 - 197K
  • nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,277
    edited May 2020

I thought I would try out all the DMaster products all at once (Auto Face/Body/Muscle Enhancers):

WarElf.jpeg
    1699 x 1261 - 610K
    Post edited by nemesis10 on

And what was that attachment earlier in this forum? Is that to create images for the folders?

edited May 2020

nemesis10 Nice. You don't have to use the AFE mesh if it is not a close-up. Just remove it. Turn the G8 figure to subD-2. The Real Expression will do the job. They were built on HD Sub-D 2 to get the wrinkle and all.

AFE Mesh is for capturing the close up with details skin textures.

DMASTER Wrote1-you can move the folder. Just copy all selected from the folder and create a new one in the shapeS and then paste them.

And will everything still work?

DMaster Also Wrote:

DMaster said:

here is the Animation test scene for AME. Also some Icons for the Folders.

I have moved all the Auto shape folder into shapes for me to remember. I had it set up as. Why Daz changed it ?.

I have to move the folder to it. Just copy the folder and move them, with the file manager I used.  But it is up to you.

Will that attachment create the folder icons? I'm on a Macintosh. Will it work on a Macintosh?

edited May 2020

inquire said:

And what was that attachment earlier in this forum? Is that to create images for the folders?

they are just small icons for the folders.  

MAC. I have no idea. Do try it. Let Us Know.

• Gordig said:

My guy? Oh, no, he's dailspun. Here. 

bjorndails001.PNG
    267 x 799 - 72K
    bjorndails002.PNG
    269 x 839 - 61K
    bjorndails003.PNG
    273 x 849 - 84K
  • Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,046
    edited May 2020
    DMaster said:
    inquire said:

I am still figuring how to go about working with Daz. They do move product placement around. Can any vendor direct me on how to tell them how to make changes? during QA? What to do During QA. 

1-you can move the folder. Just copy all selected from the folder and create a new one in the shapeS and then paste them.

2-IMAGE 2 TO FIND SLIDERS

You have to upload a new Packaged version of the product to Pass and mark it as an update (there an option for that under product type), and just say what changes were made. Ye I also moved the preset stuff to under G8M/Shapes.

If changes need to be made during QA, there is a comments section you can give instructions, but after release you have to do a new Pass submission as an official update.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • lilweeplilweep Posts: 2,253

Hanabi said:

My guy? Oh, no, he's dailspun. Here. 

Your characters are very cool by the way. 

Thank you. Zev0

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,046

NPyes

A quick test on an old character.

AME Test.jpg
    1600 x 1280 - 1M

this is with AME ~30%

AME-Test.jpg
    1802 x 1402 - 343K
  • SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

Wow! Lilweep pretty cool!

lilweep

Impressive. Have to double-take to make sure it is not a photo. Daz3d lighting?

• Is there any chance you will be making a similar product for G8F?

Is there any chance you will be making a similar product for G8F?

Working on her.

9.jpg
    1600 x 1280 - 775K
  • TouristTourist Posts: 106

The base product at full power is caricatural, it needs to be toned down in order to be truly terrific.

Lilweep's work above shows how best to use AME in my opinion.

A very versatile product, love it.

edited May 2020
    Tourist said:

The base product at full power is caricatural, it needs to be toned down

in order to be truly terrific.

Lilweep's work above shows how best to use AME in my opinion.

A very versatile product, love it.

Concurred. Each character has a unique shape. So one has to adjust AME per one character art style.  Use the sample test Ani files to find the correct shape setting for your character. Copy and paste it in your AME folder. Better yet, create your own animation muscle character test scene and share it with users here.

• flo2cflo2c Posts: 6
    edited May 2020

Thanks for the product, I think it's a must have for every runtime.

Despite loving it overall I still have to place a little criticism: I wish the product was a bit more versatile. As far as I can tell there is no way to limit the enhancement to certain body parts, other than using the 2X option for upper/lower body (e.g. no thighs/upper arms/abdomen...etc. only option). The same thing can be said about the (beautiful) subd4 AME Muscle Definition and Vein morphs, sadly you didn't split it up.

I'm currently eagerly awaiting the arrival of the G8F version, but I fear I won't be able to utilize AME the way I originally planned. I don't want to sound ungrateful, but do you think there's a chance you might at least split up the subd4 morphs into a few submorphs? I wouldn't be asking, if I could do it myself, but sadly us ordinary customers have no access to DAZ's ominous HD tools.   

Post edited by flo2c on
    DMaster said:

lilweep

Impressive. Have to double-take to make sure it is not a photo. Daz3d lighting?

Yeah it's just Iray.  Im too dumb to use any other program.  (Well... i did use Marvelous Designer to simulate the clothing & i also changed the Levels in Photoshop).

flo2c

Daz3d do have https://www.daz3d.com/musculature-hd-morphs-bundle-for-genesis-8  and https://www.daz3d.com/add-some-veins-hd-for-genesis-8 for you to play with. You can add these products to your controls. You can also add AME on top. You just need to blend them the way you want it to be. Note: AME is controlled by JCM.

I create these products so that I can use in my animation production. I am one of those people who do not like too many sliders. I just like to pose the character and move on to the next pose and expecting the pose in between will have the correct morphs. That is what Auto is all about. Auto morphs are controlled by Joint Control Morphs = Daz calls them JCM.

JCM is morphing that is linked to 2 parts of the body together to control a bend. For example. the elbow bend is a morph that blends the lower arm and the upper arm together. One cannot have the morph separated. If one is off then the bend will look unnatural. The separated morphs here will be the upper arm muscle and the lower arm muscle. AME is the skin morphs on top of these 2 muscles and the blended skin wrinkle as the arms are bend.

Again. AME is not an individual morph. It is multiple morphs combine to look like one. The bend, the twist, and the projection must work together as one. 

To split up the morphs into a few sub-morphs will be a dif process and it would have to be a dif product. = creating a set of morphs like the 2 named product above = will end up being the same and it is already done.

I understand what you are asking. Unfortunately, I do not have any plan to dive into making the sub-morphs.

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,903
    edited May 2020
    Owen802pic03.jpg
    1000 x 1200 - 197K
    Post edited by Artini on