Auto Muscle Enhancer HD [Commercial]

Comments

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

Waiting patiently.

• AsariAsari Posts: 703
    edited April 2020
    Sigurd said:

If DMaster came out with a base male and female figure with the enhancements built in I would buy it. I imagine it would cost a pretty penny but it would be worth it.

I agree, that would be very interesting. I own AFE and like the PowerPose template it comes with but don't use the AFE mesh and the HD skin details, because I have a lot of characters with custom morphs. I don't have ZBrush so I can't go through to custom smoothing process for the AFE mesh to work smoothly. Now if AFE were "built in" a Genesis version and if you don't have to work around these constraints ...

Yeah that would be the closest thing we could get to a universal HD shape that will adjust to your base morph. I doubt Genesis 9 would even include such a feature. But this certainly would qualify for something worth a generation upgrade.

Post edited by Asari on
  • lilweeplilweep Posts: 2,236
    Tourist said:

I'm not DMaster but I think the G8 hands are fine with a few basic morphs applied.

The main one is to make the fingers wider, up to 30 or 40% depending on the character.

The whole hand scale may also need a few adjustment, they tend to be on the small side.

Add a few veins (not too much) and HD details when available and the hands end up looking great.

The hands look okay when posed correctly and with adjustments mentioned, but hands are so expressive, and i think our brains are attuned to when they look wrong more so than other areas.  

If the knuckles arent protruding when the first is clenched, and if the fingers arent creasing/bunching up when they contract, it does look weird. Hands always end up looking so passive when in active poses.

• inquireinquire Posts: 2,098
    edited April 2020

At what time of day (Pacific Daylight Saving Time) would a product be placed on the market? For example, it's now 12:38 PM PST. Is that too late for AME to go on the market? Just wondering. If it were to go on the market, would the earliest time be at 7:00 AM PST tomorrow? Or when?

Post edited by inquire on
  • inquire said:

At what time of day (Pacific Daylight Saving Time) would a product be placed on the market? For example, it's now 12:38 PM PST. Is that too late for AME to go on the market? Just wondering. If it were to go on the market, would the earliest time be at 7:00 AM PST tomorrow? Or when?

Midnight Daz time, MDT.

I am in CST and I often stay up just to see the website change over.

• DMasterDMaster Posts: 410
    edited April 2020
    Sigurd said:

I am in CST and I often stay up just to see the website change over.

Me too.

I Hope Daz is not waiting for me to submit the Female Muscle (in final check). AME Male Being ready for release for many days now. Daz must have her reasoning. what? I don't know. 

I will put up some female Images later today or tomorrow. when all are well.

Post edited by DMaster on

I, for one, would really appreciate that. Thank you for doing such a good job of being a considerate PA.

edited April 2020

Have a problem with G8F Muscle. I will need to redo it.

I tried to copy the G8M morphs on her. It did not turn out the way I wanted it. So this caused a delay on the G8F AME. Have to do it Manually. Lesson learned.

Maybe you guys will get some candy this coming weekend. Will try to get her going again.

G8F AME bad body.jpg
    841 x 1206 - 282K

Take your time and get it right. We have faith that you will no doubt deliver something surpassing our expectations. Any news on the AME G8M?

Hopping to getting some enhancement this coming weekend.

• TouristTourist Posts: 106
    DMaster said:

Are you talking about G8M AME or G8F AME?

• Lonesome CowboyLonesome Cowboy Posts: 153
    edited April 2020

Ok.

I do not really understand much about morphing and the language to describe this.
    I have no idea what JCMs are. I read this very often, but i do not understand what this means.

AME = a product that you will sell at daz somewhen in the future?
    Sorry, when i reapeat myself, but i am not here everyday and i have so much in my mind that i forget fast.

I also do not understand much about anatomy.
    I have very often the problem that i use muscles and later in the images i (or others) see that there is something wrong.
    So some muscle packages cause a too high and large neck and it is not possible to remove it when you don't own such special tools like from SY
    Sometimes the legs are not harmonic any more with the rest, the arms are too small and so on.
    I have some muscle-packages where the vendor makes great images with them, but when i am using them, the figur is deformed very unnatural and it never looks so good like it is shown in the promos. I also never can give them 100%. Hulk looks better than these morphs ;-)
    In most cases even the face is destroyed with some "musclemorphs". I don't want this, but i can't avoid it.
    The vendor can't help ...
    and so on...

How did you create this chest-morph on your example-images?
    When i have this morph separated, i may combine it with other morhphs and then the results are better.
    I also wish a bit a little ballon-form-morph for the chest-muscles as it is shown in my images above.

Post edited by Lonesome Cowboy on
  • modernvinylphilemodernvinylphile Posts: 22
    edited April 2020
    AME = a product that you will sell at daz somewhen in the future?

AME is the short form for Auto Muscle Enhancer (the product that is to gloriously come to the Daz store)

Post edited by modernvinylphile on
  • modernvinylphilemodernvinylphile Posts: 22
    edited April 2020
    I do not really understand much about morphing and the language to describe this.

I have no idea what JCMs are. I read this very often, but i do not understand what this means.

How did you create this chest-morph on your example-images?
    When i have this morph separated, i may combine it with other morhphs and then the results are better.
    I also wish a bit a little ballon-form-morph for the chest-muscles as it is shown in my images above.

JMC see  https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/72219/jmc-what-is-it

Creating a Morph see https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/6483/tutorial-creating-a-genesis-g2f-g2m-full-body-morph-for-daz-studio-pro-4-6-by-rkane-1/p1

there are a ton of videos on creating Morphs and JMC in the daz store and on YouTube.

You can combine any morph with any other morph the results will vary, often it is a game of adjusting a morph's influence or multiple morph's influence in the settings. Ultimately it is going to depend on what you are hoping to achieve.

Post edited by modernvinylphile on
    edited April 2020
    Tourist said:
    DMaster said:

Are you talking about G8M AME or G8F AME?

I like to submit AME Female this weekend. Let us say 1 now 1 later for the candy jar.

That is good news indeed. I would like a little time to play with AME G8M before G8F shows up.

Please Up Date your Auto Shape Enhancer with DIM. This is required when Auto Muscle Enhancer goes on the market in a few days.

Will do (typed rather giddily).Did he say a few days?

Sigurd said:

Will do (typed rather giddily).Did he say a few days?

I Like Saturday. For me the best day of the week.

What is the best way to download the latest update for ASE?

DMaster said:

I Like Saturday. For me the best day of the week.

wink

1 hour 7 minutes perhaps?

T plus 9 minutes.

In cart. Yes I know I should be sleeping right now.

AME is lots of fun! Would highly recommend it to anybody!

• lilweeplilweep Posts: 2,236

i just purchased. I will try it out and post here when i have time.

Can i just say, i think it is odd that Daz QA doesn't fix the typos in the product store description.  I notice there are a lot of typos or gammatical errors in D.Master's descriptions. 

@DMaster, since Daz doesnt fix these for you, maybe you should post your product Details + What's Included Features sections here so people can check them before you submit to Daz?  I just worry that people doubt the quality of the product if they see errors in the description.

Wonderful product with a lot of possibilities!

Quick render after playing with it a little (AME 50%).

AME 1.jpg
    699 x 765 - 289K
  • nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,266

I love it.

• It looks amazing! How much granular control do you have? Can you make a muscular figure without defined abs? Someone with ripped arms and a normal torso? The stereotypical, chicken-legged guy who skips leg day?