Auto Muscle Enhancer HD [Commercial]

Comments

• RenderPretenderRenderPretender Posts: 1,031

The prospective G8F product looks exciting. Now, will it actually require Auto Shape Enhancer, or is it just nice to have?

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,903
    edited May 2020

Dain 8 - https://www.daz3d.com/dain-8 - with AME.

Dain802pic01.jpg
    1000 x 1200 - 196K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • DMasterDMaster Posts: 410
    edited May 2020
    masi3vee said:

The prospective G8F product looks exciting. Now, will it actually require Auto Shape Enhancer, or is it just nice to have?

ASE has a set of joint control morphs already setup. These are the guide I use to work on AME. So yes you need ASE in order to use AME. Otherwise, it will not look correct. Thus when you apply AME ASE kick in. 

With G8Male - you can see this by just sliding ASE on and off to see the dif. after AME is activated. Load in a pose or the animation to see the dif.

Yes, you need to have Auto Shape Enhancer. It is still on sale this week only. Grab it while it is still <$10

Post edited by DMaster on
    edited May 2020

Elios 8 - https://www.daz3d.com/elios-8 - with AME

Elios802pic02.jpg
    1000 x 1200 - 182K
    Post edited by Artini on

Artini

Keep it coming. LOL

DMaster said:
    masi3vee said:

ASE has a set of joint control morphs already setup. These are the guide I use to work on AME. So yes you need ASE in order to use AME. Otherwise, it will not look correct. Thus when you apply AME ASE kick in. 

With G8Male - you can see this by just sliding ASE on and off to see the dif. after AME is activated. Load in a pose or the animation to see the dif.

Yes, you need to have Auto Shape Enhancer. It is still on sale this week only. Grab it while it is still <$10

Thank you. I'm waiting for the G8F version to come out before I pull the trigger on anything.

• inquireinquire Posts: 2,099
    edited May 2020
    DMaster said:

Big O yes.

Serene Night Here is the Slider update. 

do close Daz and open again to see the changes.

Dah! Not clear again. Sorry. What does this Slider Update do?

OK. I get it. Had to reread. It fixes the Slider. Haven't tried it yet.

Post edited by inquire on
    DMaster said:

inquire said:

And what was that attachment earlier in this forum? Is that to create images for the folders?

they are just small icons for the folders.  

MAC. I have no idea. Do try it. Let Us Know.

For any Macintosh users:  I tried it. It works. I moved allof DMasters user folders to Genesis 8 Male>Shapes. I put the icons inside a folder titled DMaster. His three folders for the Auto Products are in the DMaster folder. And, yes, all the icons show up. Thanks DMaster.

The test file included with the D.Master icons would not load in the Macintosh version of DS 4.12.1.117. Here's what the Log File said:

2020-05-03 12:42:52.453 *** Scene Cleared ***
    2020-05-03 12:42:53.042 *** Scene Cleared ***
    2020-05-03 12:42:53.054 Invalid node selection for "preset_pose" type.
    2020-05-03 12:42:53.056 Error reading file, see log for more details.

• flo2cflo2c Posts: 6
    DMaster said:

flo2c

Daz3d do have https://www.daz3d.com/musculature-hd-morphs-bundle-for-genesis-8  and https://www.daz3d.com/add-some-veins-hd-for-genesis-8 for you to play with. You can add these products to your controls. You can also add AME on top. You just need to blend them the way you want it to be. Note: AME is controlled by JCM.

I create these products so that I can use in my animation production. I am one of those people who do not like too many sliders. I just like to pose the character and move on to the next pose and expecting the pose in between will have the correct morphs. That is what Auto is all about. Auto morphs are controlled by Joint Control Morphs = Daz calls them JCM.

JCM is morphing that is linked to 2 parts of the body together to control a bend. For example. the elbow bend is a morph that blends the lower arm and the upper arm together. One cannot have the morph separated. If one is off then the bend will look unnatural. The separated morphs here will be the upper arm muscle and the lower arm muscle. AME is the skin morphs on top of these 2 muscles and the blended skin wrinkle as the arms are bend.

Again. AME is not an individual morph. It is multiple morphs combine to look like one. The bend, the twist, and the projection must work together as one. 

To split up the morphs into a few sub-morphs will be a dif process and it would have to be a dif product. = creating a set of morphs like the 2 named product above = will end up being the same and it is already done.

I understand what you are asking. Unfortunately, I do not have any plan to dive into making the sub-morphs.

Thanks a lot for taking time to answer my request. Just to clear things up, the reason why I was asking was, because no other product even remotely offers a level of detail that matches your sd3 / sd4 morphs (please take this as a compliment ). In my particular case the jcm's are really just a bonus, since I'm only doing still renders and most poses on bold/extreme characters need a certain amount of manual corrections/custom morphs anyways.  

Please help me understand the limitations of AME a little better. As far as I can tell 01 AME Muscle Definition is just a plain (although good looking) hd full body morph and the only real ways to fine tune body regions are the 03 AME Upper Body 2X and 04 AME Lower Body 2X morphs. As such, creating a character that is making use of AME details and features only in certain parts of their body is out of question, right? 

edited May 2020

Michael 8 - https://www.daz3d.com/michael-8 - with AME.

Michael803pic01.jpg
    1000 x 1200 - 178K
    Michael802pic01.jpg
    1000 x 1200 - 151K
    Post edited by Artini on
    edited May 2020

Tristan 8 - https://www.daz3d.com/tristan-8 - with AME

Tristan803pic01.jpg
    1000 x 1200 - 255K
    Post edited by Artini on

Artini

can you do one or 2 for me like this?

PS. amazing works..

manny-pacquiao-19981-1920x1080.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 169K
    manny-pacquiao-men-boxing-manny-wallpaper.jpg
    1920 x 1200 - 283K

flo2c

I now understand what to do next.

1- I will add  bicep morph

2-muscle tightening regions

just a bit more sliders.

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,277
    edited May 2020
    Boom.jpeg
    1699 x 1261 - 585K
    Post edited by nemesis10 on
  • FauvistFauvist Posts: 2,041
    edited May 2020

I'm on a Mac.  It didn't work.  Auto Muscle Enhancer HD For Genesis 8 Male(s) does nothing to the figure.  Auto Shape Enhancer also does nothing.  I set the subdivision at 3 and the sublevelD at 5.  I overwrote the the original files with the slider correction file.  On the left is a render with no adjustment.  On the right is a render with both the Muscle Enhancer and Shape Enhancer set at 100%.  If there's a difference in the renders, it's minimal  - nothing like the images on the product promo page.

I REALLY WANT THIS TO WORK!  What am I doing wrong?  There's nothing in the scene except my Genesis8 Male figure, and an HDRI light/background.

muscle_enhancer.png
    1994 x 612 - 2M
    shape enhancer.png
    2334 x 2027 - 1M
    Post edited by Fauvist on
  • I'm on a Mac and both AME and ASE are working well for me.

Do you see any difference when using the base Genesis 8 Male (without any other morphs dialed in)?

I used DIM to install my copy and have not applied the Flex control dial update.

Lee

hoʻomākeʻaka

edited May 2020
    DMaster said:

hoʻomākeʻaka

What's humourous about it?  Here's Orrin.  On the left is out-of-the-box unadjusted.  On the right is with the Muscle and Shape Enhancers cranked up to 100%.  I see that it is working.  But it isn't working like your promo images.  What am I doing wrong?

(I'm sorry I'm frustrated and annoyed - I have been in quarenteen for SIX WEEKS and haven't been out of the house because my partner has a fever that comes and goes)

muscle enhanceer promo.png
    1378 x 1956 - 3M
    Orrin.jpg
    1080 x 1350 - 1009K
    ripped.png
    2322 x 1940 - 5M
    Post edited by Fauvist on
  • leemoon_c43b45a114leemoon_c43b45a114 Posts: 844
    edited May 2020

First thing, I hope your partner recovers from their fever soon and that both of you can be released from quarantine.  I wish the best for both of you.

Are the AME Muscle Definition and AME Veins dials set to zero on your Orrin render?  If so, dial them up.  Alternatively, what subdivision level are you using for your render?

Lee

Post edited by leemoon_c43b45a114 on

Okay, I figured it out.  There's huge problems with the sliders and the settings.

Andre ripped.jpg
    1080 x 1350 - 1M
  • MeneerWolfmanMeneerWolfman Posts: 421
    Fauvist said:
    DMaster said:

hoʻomākeʻaka

What's humourous about it?  Here's Orrin.  On the left is out-of-the-box unadjusted.  On the right is with the Muscle and Shape Enhancers cranked up to 100%.  I see that it is working.  But it isn't working like your promo images.  What am I doing wrong?

(I'm sorry I'm frustrated and annoyed - I have been in quarenteen for SIX WEEKS and haven't been out of the house because my partner has a fever that comes and goes)

The issue you're running into is what I tried to describe back when I was testing it and making some promo shots. It works great as "Muscle MSG", you want to add bits and pieces of it to your other muscular character. Like you throw a sprinkling of MSG into a dish to boost its flavor. AME is an actual figure like Dain or Orrin. If you want what D.Master posted, you need to just dial in AME on a blank g8m to 100%. Taking an existing figure morph and then dialing AME to 100% is going to get you a lot of distorton, same as you would if you dialed two character with extremely different shapes to 100%. Some people do like the super stringy, over-cooked chicken look, if that is what you like then you'll probably want to dial it to 100% on top of another character.

edited May 2020
    Fauvist said:
    DMaster said:

hoʻomākeʻaka

The issue you're running into is what I tried to describe back when I was testing it and making some promo shots. It works great as "Muscle MSG", you want to add bits and pieces of it to your other muscular character. Like you throw a sprinkling of MSG into a dish to boost its flavor. AME is an actual figure like Dain or Orrin. If you want what D.Master posted, you need to just dial in AME on a blank g8m to 100%. Taking an existing figure morph and then dialing AME to 100% is going to get you a lot of distorton, same as you would if you dialed two character with extremely different shapes to 100%. Some people do like the super stringy, over-cooked chicken look, if that is what you like then you'll probably want to dial it to 100% on top of another character.

That's disappointing to learn. I have been anxiously waiting for the female version so that I could enhance developoment of some of my existing characters, but it sounds as if one might have to start all over? I hope I'm wrong, because these tools are not cheap. If it means you have to re-develop characters from the floor up, then it seems like a potentially expensive mistake.

Post edited by RenderPretender on
  • OrionPax09OrionPax09 Posts: 419
    DMaster said:

Is there any chance you will be making a similar product for G8F?

Working on her.

Looks fantastic. I'm looking forward to adding it to my library.

edited May 2020

In order to not be a negative nancy and contribute something to the thread I decided to upload a quick test I did with AME today.

This is my take on RawArt's Boaris -> https://www.daz3d.com/boaris-for-genesis-8-male

The first image shows a slightly overdialed AME version, the second image is my base character with ame off. Both were rendered on sd3.

20200405 ame.jpg
    2880 x 2160 - 467K
    20200405 no ame.jpg
    2880 x 2160 - 449K
    ame settings.jpg
    492 x 735 - 97K
    Post edited by flo2c on
  • SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084
    edited May 2020

Well I for one love this product. Is it perfect, not quite, but it is pretty darn close in my opinion. I have been using Daz for several years but I believe this is my first posting of a figure. This is a figure I have been working on of a Heavyweight Wrestler that I just added AME to.

AME Body 50%

AME Flex 100%

AME Muscle Def 25%

AME Lower Body 25%

Here is a with and without AME.

Scott Mainz 71.71071 Ultra 1.0 A 07 G8M M 000 Degrees.png
    1536 x 2048 - 2M
    Scott 8.71 A 07 G8M M 000 Degrees.png
    1536 x 2048 - 2M
    Post edited by Sigurd on
    flo2c said:

In order to not be a negative nancy and contribute something to the thread I decided to upload a quick test I did with AME today.

This is my take on RawArt's Boaris -> https://www.daz3d.com/boaris-for-genesis-8-male

The first image shows a slightly overdialed AME version, the second image is my base character with ame off. Both were rendered on sd3.

I love these images. May I use this for promo images.

Sigurd said:

Well I for one love this product. Is it perfect, not quite, but it is pretty darn close in my opinion. I have been using Daz for several years but I believe this is my first posting of a figure. This is a figure I have been working on of a Heavyweight Wrestler that I just added AME to.

AME Body 50%

AME Flex 100%

AME Muscle Def 25%

AME Lower Body 25%

Here is a with and without AME.

I love these images too. May I use it for AME product promo images.

DMaster said:

I love these images. May I use this for promo images.

Sure thing, pleasure to be of assistance! blush

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

Absolutely. Anything to help.