Bluejaunte appreciation

14567810»

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,203
    I don't know if LIE affects shutdown time.
  • marblemarble Posts: 7,449
    edited October 2021

barbult said:

I don't know if LIE affects shutdown time.

It seems that it does. As usual you were correct - I have LIE Baker and it still works :) So I baked the freckles and she now loads much quicker. Surprisingly, DAZ Studio shuts down quicker too. Thank you again for your help.

Post edited by marble on
  • NylonGirlNylonGirl Posts: 1,511

So I've had Taye HD on my wishlist for a while now. And one day it suddenly wasn't there anymore. I finally figured out I had to check a box in the wishlist that says "Show Mature Content" in order to make Taye HD show in the wishlist again. I wonder how this managed to get categorized as "Mature Content", especially since the other item on my list, Moryen HD, is not considered Mature Content.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

NylonGirl said:

So I've had Taye HD on my wishlist for a while now. And one day it suddenly wasn't there anymore. I finally figured out I had to check a box in the wishlist that says "Show Mature Content" in order to make Taye HD show in the wishlist again. I wonder how this managed to get categorized as "Mature Content", especially since the other item on my list, Moryen HD, is not considered Mature Content.

You might try to post this in the official thread: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/588971/new-daz-3d-safe-search-filter

• bluejauntebluejaunte Posts: 1,861

NylonGirl said:

Too much skin for corporate use I guess. But yeah Moryen should also clearly fall into that category. I hope this is just an oversight and not the beginning of some double standard for Daz Originals.