The Wakeful Brain Complaint Thread

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,104
    edited December 1969

Oh ps1borg's vacation not my trip to the country of Wisconsin. Cool thing is that I do not need a passport to get there.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

I leave the first of August. My sleep paternal is so messed up my body does not know when to sleep or not sleep.

I'm running on empty, I really need a break. It has been colder than usual here this winter, cold weather kind of leeches all the energy out of me ;)

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Oh ps1borg's vacation not my trip to the country of Wisconsin. Cool thing is that I do not need a passport to get there.

Wisconsin sounds real nice :)

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,930
    edited December 1969

there's only one comment on my FaerieWylde post.
    i must suck way more than i thought.

...you just received another one.
    edited December 1969

Gabrielle had her first canned food and it was made by iams. She loved it and ate as much as her little belly could hold. Q

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,930
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

...prepare for warm weather as they've been having a "real" summer this year. Going to be near 100 in Milwaukee again tomorrow and the 90s next week.

edited December 1969

I played a you tube video of cats meowing and all three of my cats came to my kindle to see why it was meowing.

Gabrielle and Micah are getting along well. Good thing he is neutered or as soon as she becomes of age he would try to get her pregnant. He would try that on Melody again if he was intact. But he is neutered.

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ps1borg said:

...prepare for warm weather as they've been having a "real" summer this year. Going to be near 100 in Milwaukee again tomorrow and the 90s next week.

It is in the 90s or low 100s here too.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Blerrrrr. I really don't get enough sleep these days and when I do, it is very ragged.

But I had strawberries, fresh off a field, for breakfast. I guess I can't complain too much.

edited December 1969

I cannot sleep. Though I am tired. It is almost a quarter to four am.

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,393
    edited December 1969

Not being able to sleep is a good thing for me at the moment (At Work.). Just had a cup of Blackberry-Pomegranate green tea to help with that just in case.

edited December 1969

Wheee. Dropped more art to my DA account. (Same username there as well.)

edited December 1969

It is almost seven am. I stayed up the whole night.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Up already, not enough sleep for me eather. Coffee is not working like it should.

edited December 1969

I did not sleep at all. Watched two episodes of a show called infested. I think it is an animal planet show. One of the infestations was bedbugs. I searched amazon video for more videos on bedbugs and found a kid's cartoon called bedbug gang or something like that. What an awful name for a kid's. Show. Amazon wanted me to pay to watch those videos but I did not want to. The infested episodes were free for me.

I did buy one thing from amazon video. It was a Christmas special based on the Christmas carol. You know one with scrooge meeting ghost of past ghost of present and ghost of future and becomes a better person. This Christmas carol had this cute guy in it trying to make this old guy a better person. It was a nice version of the story. The cute guy ends up making the old man a nice guy. Now I cannot remember either of their names. There was a girl who I also forgot her name. She was a blond. Great I can only remember the names of two of the characters but they played only a small part in it. I cannot think of the cute guy's name.

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Blerrrrr. I really don't get enough sleep these days and when I do, it is very ragged.

But I had strawberries, fresh off a field, for breakfast. I guess I can't complain too much.

Strawberries fresh off the field GOOD! :-)
    Lack of good, deep sleep BAD! :down:

I've slept choppy and poorly for the past 4 years and wondered why.. now that my blood sugar is down and I'm off booze, I sleep deeply every thing AND dream continually. Really weird, bizarre, surreal dreams.. but it's REM sleep at least!

Hopefully you'll be able to get good sleep soon, it can make a huge difference...

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    Not being able to sleep is a good thing for me at the moment (At Work.). Just had a cup of Blackberry-Pomegranate green tea to help with that just in case.

Ooooh, that tea sounds nice! I wonder if I can find it around here? :coolsmile:

edited December 1969

I need to do something useful.

edited December 1969

Rezca said:

I think I got mine at Safeway. I also grabbed a bunch of other teas. One whose name I forget... Bengal Spices, Raspberry Zinger, Melon & Dragonfruit, Blackberry Pomegranate, and I think one or two others. I like herbal tea.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    there's only one comment on my FaerieWylde post.
    i must suck way more than i thought.

...you just received another one.

Thank you Kyoto :)

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    Rezca said:

I think I got mine at Safeway. I also grabbed a bunch of other teas. One whose name I forget... Bengal Spices, Raspberry Zinger, Melon & Dragonfruit, Blackberry Pomegranate, and I think one or two others. I like herbal tea. I know those Celestial Seasonings Teas. Wonderful stuff those, I wish the store I shop at now carried them. I need to look around some I'm pretty sure I could still have those if I found them again.

edited December 1969

Good day Complainers! Happy Hump Day, unless you're past the Date Line in which case, Sure Happy It's Thursday! %-P

I did something that trashed my carefully constructed runtime, so I'm going to have to do some repair work (ugh). This will let me optimize it for TVC and Web comic creation, so it's only a whinge and not a full-throttle complaint.

Every day off the antibiotic my brain works better, so I'm sure by Saturday I'll be in shape to build the new machine. W00t! Then next week it's buy an external HD and transfer everything 2D and 3D off the laptop.

Still thinking about replacing the aging Asus with an i3 system. I'd either donate the Asus to a school, or install Linux on it and use it as a wireless server {(share out the external USB drive via NFS or some such). Not sure.

Not much getting accomplished, hopefully my energy will come back soon and I can be more productive! :-P

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    Rezca said:

I think I got mine at Safeway. I also grabbed a bunch of other teas. One whose name I forget... Bengal Spices, Raspberry Zinger, Melon & Dragonfruit, Blackberry Pomegranate, and I think one or two others. I like herbal tea.

Oooh those all sound good! I bet Whole Foods will have those if the local grocery store doesn't.

I need to drink more herbal tea, apparently too much caffeine can affect your blood sugar negatively.. feh. Herbal tea to the rescue!

edited December 1969

the blueray dvd data discs holds 25gb. that's almost enough to hold a runtime.
    if i move all my hair props to an external r/t, i should be able to squeeze under 25gb.
    but first i need a blueray writeable drive.

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    Rezca said:

Oooh those all sound good! I bet Whole Foods will have those if the local grocery store doesn't.

I need to drink more herbal tea, apparently too much caffeine can affect your blood sugar negatively.. feh. Herbal tea to the rescue!
    The Blackberry Pomegranate green tea I got has caffeine in it though. Not sure how much, but it does. 'Tis why I chose to drink it tonight instead of the spices one ^_^

edited December 1969

feels like only yesterday the new site went live.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Damn. Couple of weeks ago it was y'all and pizza, now y'all and miso soup. And my SO makes miso soup which is to die for, it is that good. (Although we need to skip dashi, since I can't have any fish, and be careful when picking premade miso paste to check if there's fish in the mix. We do ours to either vegetable or chicken broth.)

vegetable miso soup sounds delicious right now.

meh, having trouble with appetite last week or so. feeling a lil wobbly.

edited December 1969

He even cuts carrots into cherry blossoms! :lol:

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

He even cuts carrots into cherry blossoms! :lol:

That's impressive! I just throw in tofu, green onion (finely chopped) and mushrooms. But I'm lazy.

edited December 1969

You people made me hungry. I went and broke my fast. Just leftovers but my tummy is happy now.

This discussion has been closed.