The Wakeful Brain Complaint Thread

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

if only i had a dragonberry suit for dregon

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,104
    edited December 1969

I could not sleep all night but did sleep all day.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Bit of a grey old day here but only three more sleeps until a couple of weeks off, so is all sunny on the inside :)

edited December 1969

is it safe for my stomach to eat ice cream after drinking real pineapple juice all day. dunno if it curdles like lemonade does.

edited December 1969

I want ice cream but first I need to eat dinner.

My love of my life is Micah (and Melody) Micah is in the middle of a power nap. Or is he doing his beauty nap now. Unless it is cat nap time.

I need to eat soon.

edited December 1969

One of my grandmothers is sick and at a hospital. I might not see her when I go visiting in August.

edited December 1969

Busy today lunch at desk so sent out for toasted sandwiches, still waiting for them to arrive. That is my complaint :)

edited December 1969

Trying to decide if I want ice cream or not

I missed a good deal on getting princess bride. It was two dollars yesterday but about eight or nine dollars today.

edited December 1969

My sandwiches arrived. Is too cold here to eat ice cream today :)

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,930
    edited December 1969

where'd everbody go?

...just sitting down to dinner after making it home from the day job.

Simple cook tonight, big skillet of homemade cheezburger sizzle with cubed spuds, onions peppers, garlic, cheeze, and freshly ground lean beef.

Hectic day today which started off on the wrong foot when the bus didn't show up again this morning. This is the third time in less than a month this has happened, twice on the same line. Ended up on the next run which was overcrowded (had to stand all the way into town) and then take an overcrowded tram (had to stand part of the way until a seat finally opened up) from which I had to connect to yet another bus. Ick and Poo.

When I wrote this in to the transit service after the first time this happened they said it was because the bus broke down. OK, I'll accept that, once, but three times in as many weeks, twice on the same route? However, this morning I learned from one driver that the system doesn't have enough operators to go around, so dispatch randomly cancels runs during the commute hours without so much a word to the public about it. Considering that this driver is out there on the "front lines" I tend to believe his explanation over that of the transit system's "Spin Dept".

...and this is the kind of "service" I am paying nearly 100$ a month for (soon to go up to nearly 120$).

Hence didn't have lunch as I wasn't able to stop at a market on the way to pick something up since I was running late. Nothing within a reasonable walking distance of where I work either so unless you drive, you pack your lunch in.

Felt very good to get home tonight.

edited December 1969

It is still summer here.

Melody was playing with a cat toy for a while.

I am going to have a midnight snack of ice cream. Yum!

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,930
    edited December 1969

...summer in Wisconsin as well. Hit 99° in Milwaukee today (tying a record for the day). They've had three days this month where it reached or exceeded 100° and quite a few in the 90s.

edited December 1969

I had a nightmare so I woke up earlier than I wanted. It started okay. I found some kittens with some hoods over their heads. I removed the hoods and they were so adorable. Next I found a toy pony but something was odd with one of it legs. The pony came to life. I went to show it to my mum which is strange as I have not lived with her in some years. The horse played around my mum for a while. Then I was in a car but with my mum and father which would not happen as they are divorced. My father was mad. We went to a grocery store for a while. Not sure. What happened there but my father was still mad. Later I was talking to him and he said that he will not see me for some months or years. He seemed disappointed in me but would not say it for some reason.

edited December 1969

Woah only three more sleeps until a couple of weeks off - just in time haz big tired tonight and yawning wide enough to swallow a whale :)

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,393
    edited December 1969

"The Phantom of the Grand Guignol"
    ..... I don't think I'd want to see a movie like that ^_^;

Grand Guignol: either any dramatic entertainment that deals with the macabre and features overly graphic violence, or the French theater that specialized in that entertainment.

(And to the best of my knowledge no it is not a movie at all. It was being referenced from a game: http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Imperishable_Night/Spell_Cards/Last_Word#Spell_Card_219)
  • WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Woah only three more sleeps until a couple of weeks off - just in time haz big tired tonight and yawning wide enough to swallow a whale :)

Well, you already ate a shark, a whale isn't that big of a step up! %-P

edited December 1969

back at the day job this morning.

my unpaid poser vacation week is over. weeep
    a whole week and i barely finished 3 chapters and one render for the FaerieWylde anniversary.

need something to jump start my brain. or walk around brain dead all day. is it really so bad to walk around brain dead for a day?
    i forgot to bring the flash drive with my proof reading.

i have to answer the phones all week, cuz the receptionist is out.
    it's a ball and chain week. on the bright side, there's a paycheck at the end of it all.

edited December 1969

my new wallpaper. :lol: sorry anastasia, you've been out-cuted

squee.jpg
    500 x 651 - 82K
  • RezcaRezca Posts: 3,393
    edited December 1969

This is my current wallpaper :3
    And the second one was the one before that. A Frou-Fry! Rawr! :D

frou_fry.jpg
    550 x 478 - 75K
    utah.jpg
    478 x 272 - 25K
    edited December 1969

my first FaerieWylde entry.

http://www.faeriewylde.com/FW4/index.php?topic=5523.0

i can't post it anywhere until the contest is over.

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    This is my current wallpaper :3
    And the second one was the one before that. A Frou-Fry! Rawr! :D

you might like this one ?

http://www.faeriewylde.com/FW4/index.php?topic=5524.0

i don't recognize the dragon.

edited December 1969

Terrible Tuesday, and yes, I have some COMPLAINTS!!!!! :vampire:

- Antifungal is going to cost me $200 to refill!!! :ahhh:
    - I might have messed up my runtime, could have to reconstruct AGAIN
    - Not enough time to do music, TVC, and write novels
    - Stuck on crutch until next week
    - Dead tired as I recover from 3 weeks of antibiotics
    - In a bad mood because I'm tired
    - HD on laptop is acting up :-S

Non-complaints:

- Insulated lunch bucket + freezer brick = cold food all day without needing the break room fridge! :)
    - Win 7 Pro arrived, so I can build Scylla as soon as my brain clears
    - Will make enough this week for a nice i3 system to replace my flaking-out Asus
    - I can switch to a cane next week! :coolsmile:
    - Got a pile of good reasonable peasant/commoner/fantasy clothing for M4 off Rendo
    - Low carb beef chili for lunch, with onions and poblano peppers! :-)

Could be worse, I suppose. %-P

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

FYI, weekly freebie is in the store and it is Poser-friendly. Plus, a coupon! (Already spent mine on WINGS.)

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    FYI, weekly freebie is in the store and it is Poser-friendly. Plus, a coupon! (Already spent mine on WINGS.)

Ooooh tanks and containers! Not useful for TVC but maybe for a fun render or two! :coolsmile:

I have more wings than I can use, and plenty of horns, and even Enough Tentacles(tm).

What I need is a complete inventory of everything I possess, sigh. And to have it all installed, properly categorized, and maintainable/sustainable in such a fashion as to make comic panel creation less painful. Sigh again, This is easy for RDNA, less easy for Rendo, and a PITA for Daz. Maybe tomorrow I'll see about capturing all my content purchases as a text file and using some scriptiong language to turn it into a CSV for OpenOffice.

Meeting from 2:30 until 3:30 today. Feh.

edited December 1969

Use this tool for DAZ: DAZ History tool. It makes CSV files you can open in Open Office (that's how I do it).

And when you use it in conjunction with DAZ downloader (you can RESET your downloads in history tool), you can create a pretty efficient backup of your purchases.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Use this tool for DAZ: DAZ History tool. It makes CSV files you can open in Open Office (that's how I do it).

And when you use it in conjunction with DAZ downloader (you can RESET your downloads in history tool), you can create a pretty efficient backup of your purchases.

Cool! :coolsmile: Thanks!

I have all my downloads already current, my issue is the "Wait, didn't I buy months ago?" sort of affair, or the "Don't I already have a for V4 lying around?".

I'll give this a shot tonight! :)

edited December 1969

Well it can check your shopping cart vs history for duplicates too! (Although due to bundling, it may not report everything 100% accurately, a caveat the creator has noted himself -- but it can do pretty reliable show on that front.)

edited December 1969

there's only one comment on my FaerieWylde post.
    i must suck way more than i thought.

my lunch was a bag of m&ms; from the vending machine and a diet coke from the soda machine.

i was given a new Stanley box cutter and toured a room with old empty dusty boxes on the top shelves, but they didn't give me any clear instructions. i assume i'm supposed to sit and answer the phones.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I'm not sure if this is a complaint or a none complaint.

After my treatment today my meds have kicked in like I have never taken meds before. I'm SO messed up, it is just not funny. I'm defently not driving today, heck I might need help to make a sandwhich right now. One things for sure I have no pain today.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909
    edited December 1969

My back is hurting so much I don't want to eat. I think I'm gonna go soak in a steaming shower

This discussion has been closed.