The Wakeful Brain Complaint Thread

Comments

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited July 2012

Skiriki said:
    So I have decided to shove crap into my DeviantArt account. It has been dormant way too long.

Naturally, my first picture to be uploaded is a dragon crapping...

*Likes* the comet tamer :)

Post edited by ps1borg on
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Why, thank you. I'll be uploading more. :)

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

New week. New thread. Coincidence?

Good day everyone! Hope everyone is cool or warm and dry! Ran rain here, with some Texas floods.

Back to work today again, argh. Need the money... sigh.

Have a great day!

• SalvatoreSalvatore Posts: 147
    edited December 1969

The Wakeful Brain Complaint Thread, I wonder who thought of that, and who it applies to here, I must say, I complain a lot (as a hobby, and for global theraputic reasons, sometimes cause I'm in a bad mood, but mainly for fun of coarse), but that wakeful brain bitty, that obviously does only apply to me for a few %, which is totally cool cause I pride myself on not being 800% braindead, anyway, nice to see you all, **waves**

edited December 1969

*waves back* hey Sal :) Can't say my brain has been that wakeful today - no coffee this week for me ;)

edited December 1969

*raises a hand* Yo. Although admins decided it for me. ;)

Last night, my brain decided that apparently I can live on four hours of sleep, again. AGAIN. Which I totally can't do. Four hours of sleep is not enough. NOT.

Fortunately I had a more-or-less sane convo with my mom today. "It was the fuse inside it that had burned!"

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

Back in 2010 I made a Higgs Bison:

higgsbision01_lorez.jpg
    800 x 700 - 52K
    edited July 2012

Good day everyone! Hope everyone is cool or warm and dry! Ran rain here, with some Texas floods.

Have a great day!

Monday night here. This week is a slog. Kind of not doing it for the money this year, freelancing pays much better 'cos of the pressure to perform I guess, but even so I'm looking forward to a break :)

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Skiriki said:

Bwahahahahahahaha! Welp, uploaded a new load, and now rendering one pic I've been meaning to render for a while.

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,393
    edited July 2012

Skiriki said:
    ps1borg said:
    Skiriki said:

Bwahahahahahahaha! Welp, uploaded a new load, and now rendering one pic I've been meaning to render for a while.
    Welp? I have some whelps :D
    I enjoy the two digging into the guy's lunchbox, and the three harassing the night elf in the back XD (I've never seen these guys on all fours before. They've always been hovering in the air. Sometimes when they gt bored they'll spin in a circle. Do they ever get dizzy?).
    Also a priest & engineer. Just goes to show that if you like something then do it, even if it isn't the most useful of combos (Most priests would take Enchanting, Alchemy, or Tailoring). I also like his mechanical pet hissing at the whelp trying to down that cheese XD

cathedral_district_invasion.jpg
    600 x 752 - 638K
    Post edited by Rezca on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

another morning. 90Fs today.

i haz to go food shopping. whaa no wants to walk. definitely calling a taxi home.
    top of my grocery list- cupcakes and ice cream cake. wuvvs the ice cream cake with a layer of chocolate crunchitty deliciousness.
    tandoor chef tikka masala (comes with basmati rice), bananas, pineapple juice. cage free eggs, onion rolls.

fell down walking my doggie this morning. no boo boos - but dang it was hard to get up.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Skiriki said:

tee hee, that is an absurd render :lol:

edited December 1969

big loud thunders outside. sounds like a bowling tournament . it's safer to unplug my main compy. i still hazn't finished a render for the Faeriewylde contest. what does it feel like to win a render contest?

2 days of my vacation gone. gone. wahh, goofing off too much. work work render.

i'm conflicted. i want to make my new book covers provocative, but i want to 'read' them on the bus for some free advertising and provocative might draw undesirable attention. what should i do?

Provocative, always provocative......... (especially if you're an older person)

hi gingercakes, welcome to the complaint thread :)

edited December 1969

deviant art site is telling me to upgrade my browser

dragon litterbox :lol:

edited December 1969
  • WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Have a great day!

Monday night here. This week is a slog. Kind of not doing it for the money this year, freelancing pays much better 'cos of the pressure to perform I guess, but even so I'm looking forward to a break :)

Breaks are always good - keeps you fresh and ready! :coolsmile:

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,393
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

The apple seems a bit out of place, since there's no shadows. Maybe some AO would help?
    Also reminds me of this picture: :3

forbidden_fruit_by_samantharobinson-d2zauyw.png
    600 x 880 - 866K
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    The apple seems a bit out of place, since there's no shadows. Maybe some AO would help?
    Also reminds me of this picture: :3

No doubt -- the apple is straight out of the picnic basket items, and I just wanted the image out of my head, so I did very little to it. I may revisit it in future.

• SalvatoreSalvatore Posts: 147
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the brain updates,,, :lol:

I'm getting used to my new home, after dumping 3 households in the garbage.
    (Including a darkroom, a sound studio, lots of art from museums, etc,, no time to sell, good riddance)

Have been tracking down friends who I neglected for a while, been getting much to stoned, so now I'm in the process getting my brain sobered up, this is day 2 of sobering up, and proud I can function being a psychedellic zomby for weeks. :coolsmile:

**Grins at the Higgs Bison**
    (Dammit, where is socratease, if he knows the absolute cutting edge of science concluded that the final god particle is a Cow, he'll, he'll, well,,, who knows !!!!!!
    (Meditates unconclusively about the possibilities)

Sigh,,, more coffee.

edited December 1969

i can't make heads nor tails of deviant art site.

render drop :)

can you imagine if someone made an actual 3d set of the Magic falls cyclorama? Ode to Joy.

moonchicksA.jpg
    345 x 611 - 150K
    edited December 1969

Here's a link to the whole gallery. Just click on pictures and they will pop open.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,287
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

If you edit the first post you can change the title, should you so wish.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,104
    edited December 1969

I want to keep Gabrielle but my mum wants me to give the kitten away.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

If you edit the first post you can change the title, should you so wish.

Nowai! The thread name is AWESOME. :coolsmirk:

edited December 1969

Why is double posting sometimes allowed but not other times?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,287
    edited December 1969

It would not be practical to clear every double post, but we do frown on it when it seems to be being used as a way to snaffle thread-head.

edited December 1969

Complaint! I have forgotten to eat today.

Now I feel stupid.

edited December 1969

It would not be practical to clear every double post, but we do frown on it when it seems to be being used as a way to snaffle thread-head.

Sorry I did not mean to make it look like that. I do not think I was trying to be thread head. I remember that I replied to three posts before work in this thread.

i guess I did not have a good day yesterday. i kept messing up.

• gingercakes47gingercakes47 Posts: 382
    edited December 1969

Windoze 7 tells me to update EasyTune6 every time I start computer but EasyTune6 complains it up to date. What to do, what to do............

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Complaint! I have forgotten to eat today.

Now I feel stupid.

I only had a granola bar to eat today. I am thinking about cooking some hot dogs to eat. That should not be too hard to make.

Sometimes i like hot dogs and other times i hate hot dogs.

This discussion has been closed.