DRAGONESIA - DRAGON3 & G2M CLOTHING SET W.I.P [COMMERCIAL]

123457»

Comments

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

Thanks, Cath and Kerya! Regarding the axe, I was thinking of it as an enchanted weapon, but I like your interpretation! Maybe he comes from a society that lacks a solid grasp of germ theory, and therefore they mistakenly attribute its deadliness to magical power! :lol:

Kerya, I really like your render! Beautiful work.

• MEC4DMEC4D Posts: 5,249
    edited December 1969

Or maybe it fall into Dragon pee lol hahahaha I am sorry I can't resist this one

but beside that .. there is a lot of possibilities .. maybe he found it in a tomb and decided to take home ..
    I saw a lot of old weapons from the time looking like that from the tombs oxygenated in time

Thanks, Cath and Kerya! Regarding the axe, I was thinking of it as an enchanted weapon, but I like your interpretation! Maybe he comes from a society that lacks a solid grasp of germ theory, and therefore they mistakenly attribute its deadliness to magical power! :lol:

Kerya, I really like your render! Beautiful work.

• TrollgoblinTrollgoblin Posts: 22
    edited December 1969

Happy very belated birthday! :D

I'm so gonna grab me this, this looks downright stunning!
    I love the model and the textures alike, I want me a suit like that for real!
    The beard also looks amazing! And that armor for the dragon!!! One word: AMAZING.

I couldn't help but drool about the throne room as well.
    Am I too late? Did I miss out on that? Or is that still an oncoming thing? *Grabby hands, throws dollarbills at screen*

TAKE MY MONEH!

edited December 1969

Thanks, :) yes you are very late to the table.. you missed the free Dragon Suit and special sales , I did not checked if the Dragon rider is still on sale ... it was for the last weeks ..check my store here at DAZ

I am still in production on the throne room , I want to make it as freebie too when released .. I have little summer break right now but soon I will be back on it ..

Cath

The beard also looks amazing! And that armor for the dragon!!! One word: AMAZING.

Am I too late? Did I miss out on that? Or is that still an oncoming thing? *Grabby hands, throws dollarbills at screen*

TAKE MY MONEH!

• TrollgoblinTrollgoblin Posts: 22
    edited December 1969

Mec4D said:

Thanks, :) yes you are very late to the table.. you missed the free Dragon Suit and special sales , I did not checked if the Dragon rider is still on sale ... it was for the last weeks ..check my store here at DAZ

I am still in production on the throne room , I want to make it as freebie too when released .. I have little summer break right now but soon I will be back on it ..

Cath

TAKE MY MONEH!

I just browsed your whole shop.... and I think I might have a wallet-problem soon xD
    The dragon-rider and armor are allready in the shopping-cart, now to wait for my next paycheck and that baby will be mine :D
    The Dragonesia Throne-room will remain a freebie? Wow o.0
    That's quite a gift you're giving! I'll keep my eyes open then!

edited December 1969

Thanks for the support !!!

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Mec4D said:

.. I have little summer break right now but soon I will be back on it ..

Cath

I hope you can find fun and relaxation!

edited December 1969

Thanks Kerya yes I really do , I was working for months without break and i really need it ... however look for new release tomorrow :) the Aviatrix is coming!!!

hehe

Kerya said:
    Mec4D said:

.. I have little summer break right now but soon I will be back on it ..

Cath

I hope you can find fun and relaxation!

edited December 1969

Yay! Aviatrix!
    Something for the Females from you!

edited December 1969

it was a time !! :)

Kerya said:
    Yay! Aviatrix!
    Something for the Females from you!
  • SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,952
    edited December 1969

Tomorrow? Whoot! :)

edited December 1969

Yes Simon

Aviatrix......for tomorrow

the vamp. huntress is planed to be released around 15

SimonJM said:
    edited December 1969

Mec4D said:
    Yes Simon

Aviatrix......for tomorrow

the vamp. huntress is planed to be released around 15

SimonJM said:

Is the 15th a full moon, perchance? ;)
    edited December 1969

The next full moon, on August 11, should be an ''ultra super premium moon'' bloody moon ... they should release it on the day to protect the library from all the beasts lol

edited December 1969

Mec4D said:
    The next full moon, on August 11, should be an ''ultra super premium moon'' bloody moon ... they should release it on the day to protect the library from all the beasts lol

My thinking entirely, 'tis the only logical, prudent and safe thing to do! ;)
    edited December 1969

Mec4D said:

*giggles*
    Sounds good!

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,942
    edited December 1969

Just had this referred to as a cute S&M dragon on my [url=

• Roberto MeloRoberto Melo Posts: 496
    edited December 1969

Mec4D said:
    Heaving fun today with my 2 new sets .. at last one more week to the release

Fantastic!! WoW!!!