DazCentral won't install Daz studio

13»

Comments

• I hate to ask, but was this issue ever resolved?  Because I have a new PC I've been trying to install and Daz studio itself doesn't seem to want to install. It starts at 67% and sometimes it will just cancel it right there.  Other times it will hang on 67% for a bit before canceling the install again.  Occasionally, I can get up to 76% but it once again will cancel the install.

It's odd, because not realizing that's what it was.  It let me install my new items (models, outfits, etc) and I did have similar issues with some of them but as of typing this all but 2 finally installed.  So I'm not sure.  I thought it was my internet at first but while some went through, I noticed it's still doing it once I got on better internet speeds.

• Same issue. It get stuck at 86%, I shut the daz central instaling window and try whith the instalation button on the daz studio in the applications part on central. It manage to install all correctly.

• i tried to install on my laptop. but download is roling bac on 48% & stops. why is this happens?

• I wish this isn't so difficult to download...  I keep getting stuck at 44%.  I keep clicking on "Install",  but it takes forever.  I am wondering if this will take me more than one day to completely installed - that is if I can get it installed.

• Stuck at 44%. It is annoying.

• virtualtom said:

Stuck at 44%. It is annoying.

It may be worth trying Install Manager https://www.daz3d.com/get_install_manager/

• Thank you, Richard and virtual tom.  It finally came about...after a few days downloading it.

• i started installing this when i am 30, now it looks like the insallaion will complete when i am 50. hopefully

• Same here. Can't get it installed AT ALL.