Vascularity HD for G1, G2 Male & Female (Now Available)

Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,046
edited August 2014 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Hi Guys. Vascularity HD for Genesis1 & Genesis2 Male and Female should be available early next month. Here is a sneak peak of the product. Will have more shots up as I finish up more promos.

Product features

-Mapped from medical reference for realistic details.

-Universal morphs that work on any figure shape or blend.

-Compatible with any HD morphs and UV set.

-Created with isolated body grouping so a wide variety of combinations and different looks can be achieved.

-Contains 32 morphs for female and 30 for male

vas1.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 370K
Post edited by Zev0 on

Comments

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,046
    edited December 1969

Female render.

vas1f.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 318K
    edited July 2014

Morph list. Breast veins only for female shape for Genesis2. Genesis1 will contain both since its unisex.

popup_1.jpg
    1300 x 693 - 276K
    Post edited by Zev0 on
  • MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,879
    edited December 1969

Looks really good Zev.

• XoechZXoechZ Posts: 1,102
    edited December 1969

Hello!

The product description in your first post says:

-Compatible with any HD morphs and UV set.

So, does this mean that you can use it only on HD figures? Or can these morphs be used on any G2F based figure (non HD)?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,114
    edited December 1969

There are no HD figures - and TriAx figure that uses SubD can have HD morphs.

• XoechZXoechZ Posts: 1,102
    edited December 1969

There are no HD figures - and TriAx figure that uses SubD can have HD morphs.

Hm, I understand not even half of what you are saying :-)
    But I think what you are trying to explain is yes, it works on all figures.

Good to know. Thank you!

edited July 2014

Some more promos....

Legs_Male.jpg
    1300 x 693 - 342K
    body_male.jpg
    1300 x 693 - 312K
    head_male.jpg
    1300 x 693 - 324K
    Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited July 2014

Here is the Female Veins.

Legs_feMale.jpg
    1300 x 693 - 332K
    body_female.jpg
    1300 x 693 - 308K
    head_female.jpg
    1300 x 693 - 333K
    Post edited by Zev0 on
  • DkgooseDkgoose Posts: 1,451
    edited December 1969

Will all 3 be released at the same time?

edited December 1969

Yes. There will be 3 packages. G1 version, G2 version which contains for both Male and female, and a bundle which is G1 and G2 products.

• SorelSorel Posts: 1,390
    edited December 1969

Thank you for making these. I own the other 2 HD vein products here in the store by Simon and Raw and these look fantastic as well and will continue to give me more customization options.

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,821
    edited December 1969

Just out of curiosity, is it possible to use Vascularity HD either on just the left or just the right to help show muscular effort?

edited December 1969

No. I didn't do it that way because on nearly all of my references the arm that is flexed has the same vein visibility as the relaxed arm. Blood doesn't flow to one side of the body only, it is pumped to both, even if the one side is relaxed. The difference is very minor from the flexed and non flexed side. The appearance is mainly altered because of the flexed muscle shape, and not the veins. But if one sided morphs are such a demand I can possibly do that in an update, but at this stage it is already in testing as is.

edited December 1969

Comparison render on Boris.

popup_09.jpg
    1300 x 693 - 381K
  • riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,404
    edited December 1969

The bundle is going in the cart as soon as it's released. Would it be possible to see some renders of the G1 version? These morphs look like they'll be really awesome on Freak 5, Mr. Hyde and the DAZ Monstrosities.

edited December 1969

Busy on G1 promos as we speak:) Will get some up as soon as they are finished:)

edited December 1969

Here is Mr hyde. Veins had to be cranked up to 200% because of his size.

popup_10.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 576K
  • riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,404
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    Here is Mr hyde. Veins had to be cranked up to 200% because of his size.

That is sweet! I can't wait for this to hit the store.

• MusclemanMuscleman Posts: 2,990
    edited December 1969

sold!

edited August 2014

Last Two Promos.

popup_09.jpg
    1300 x 693 - 483K
    popup_9.jpg
    1300 x 693 - 480K
    Post edited by Zev0 on
  • DavidGBDavidGB Posts: 565
    edited December 1969

A question, if I may.

As one of my bugbears is that real world vascular women often have vascular abs (and arms and legs) without any vascularity on the breasts, but all the other vascular morph sets only have a full torso morph so one either has vascular abs and breasts or no torso vascularity at all (same with the vascular displacement maps, but they're easy to edit, unlike HD morphs) ...

Amongst the morphs in this set, how do Vas Chest, Vas Torso and Vas Breasts break down in terms of area covered on G2F? Is it (I'm hoping the answer is 'no', but it's what the names suggest) Torso = entire torso from base of neck to groin, Chest = base of neck down to the sternum, Breasts = just the breasts? Or is it (as I'm hoping) Torso = abs (roughly from just below the sternum to the groin), Chest = upper chest, from above the breasts to the neck, Breasts = just the breasts? And if the former, and Torso equals whole torso from neck to groin, then can the Chest/Breasts be used in the negative to cancel out the torso morph above the level of the sternum?

Or to put it more simply, is it possible with this set to dial up vascularity over the abs of G2F without any on the breasts? (Which is a fairly common - indeed the normal - state with female bodybuilders, fitness competitors/models and athletes.)

Sorry, but I'm not seeing the answer clearly from any of the promo pictures or the description.

edited August 2014

Yes. It is split up that way, so you can just have abdomimal veins, and leave the chest and breast veins off. Or just have chest and abdominal and no breast veins. Basically on the female they are split into 3 sections. On male its just two.

splitareas.jpg
    300 x 693 - 135K
    Post edited by Zev0 on
  • DavidGBDavidGB Posts: 565
    edited December 1969

Great!

That's a sale to me, then. :)

edited August 2014

Lol cool Thanks:). It just made sense splitting them into groups so people could dial up what they wanted.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • lindelllindell Posts: 58
    edited December 1969

Zev0 you do very good quality work and I love your attention to versatility and realism. Could you add to your list to work on something for muscle definition and striation, and ensuring the veins overlay to that added detail properly? I've seen some good HD character addons that improve such definition, but nothing that can be used by any character or confined to each body region.

edited December 1969

So you are looking for muscle rips that can be used on any character?

edited December 1969

Yes, that would be the goal. "Muscle rips" detailing would be part of the goal too or maybe one way to break this idea out from whats currently available, but also the added definition that includes better detailing of the muscle separation that can result from flexing or being in super shape. A lot of the muscle morphs from the standard defination morphs seem too smooth and I don't like over dialing the standard def morphs to get better definition since that also results in odd, overly sized muscles too and can make a lot of disproportion issues arise. The first character I've seen that actually looks ripped is the Lee HD character with more detailing around the abs and ribs. It would be nice to see that kind of detailing and then some available as regional HD morphs that any character can take advantage of and also be dialed in with the flexion morphs from Evolution: Muscularity pack which those can be transfered to Genesis 2. While veins add a nice ripped factor and now have a lot of great options to use, it doesn't quite complete the total muscular effect.

edited August 2014

Sounds like something useful. I will do some research and some tests to see how to make a universal version for each Gender. Figure shape specific morphs is easier, but creating ones that can be used on multiple shapes is a bit harder, so I will have to do a couple of tests to check shape conflicts etc. It's definately something I will consider, but for now, the next project has to be completed. It is long overdue lol.

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited December 1969

Awesome! I figured it wouldn't be easy:) What's your next project? Any hints?

edited December 1969

Breast Control for Genesis 2 Female. It will do what the genesis 1 Breast Movement did but with a few extra features. It will be designed to work on its own or with the existing Breast bones.