Vascularity HD for G1, G2 Male & Female (Now Available)

Comments

• SotoSoto Posts: 1,438
    edited December 1969

Bought.
    I’ve never been so broke but whatever, YOLO.

I needed vein morphs. Maps have some limitations.
    Thanks!

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,046
    edited December 1969

Look foward to seeing what you come up with:) Your male renders are tops:)

• lindelllindell Posts: 58
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    Breast Control for Genesis 2 Female. It will do what the genesis 1 Breast Movement did but with a few extra features. It will be designed to work on its own or with the existing Breast bones.

Nice! I'll watch for it!!!

edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    Look foward to seeing what you come up with:) Your male renders are tops:)

Thanks but...
    What could I be doing wrong? I’m just getting a bumpy surface, but not veiny looking.
    Help?
    I tried subdiving to 2, but looks the same.
    I’m using DAZ Studio 4.6.2.48

tdfg.jpg
    457 x 509 - 20K
    edited August 2014

Thats strange. I just did the exact same thing and it's showing on sub-D level 2 in preview. Try updating your Daz Studio..It is outdated. Version I am using is 6.3.50. I know they did an update because there was an issue when using multiple HD morphs and it didn't show the detail. Maybe thats the version you are still using?

Capture.JPG
    912 x 834 - 67K
    Post edited by Zev0 on
  • duraluminduralumin Posts: 20
    edited December 1969

Same on my end. Nothing but slight bumps...cranked the vascularity morphs as high as I could. Any help here?

edited August 2014

Hmmm ok..let me download the version from Daz to see if anything was changed. Are you guys using Genesis1 or 2?

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited December 1969

Well I just downloaded the Daz Store versions and all works fine. So only culprit I can think of is an outdated version of Studio is being used.

• DavidGBDavidGB Posts: 565
    edited August 2014

Working fine here on G2F, veins showing in the viewport with subdivisions set to 2 or 3. DS 4.6.3.52

On the breast movement morphs - I'd really like to see a good morph for natural breasts when the person is lying flat on her back, of the type where the now-top goes basically flat, there's no crease and overhang where the breast meets the ribs, but the breasts spread sideways. The normal 'lie down' breast morph for G2F, G1 and V4 just don't do this: they don't flatten enough, and they keep the crease and overhang at the bottom of the breast that's properly there when the figure is upright but actually disappears with many women when flat on their back..

Post edited by DavidGB on
  • duraluminduralumin Posts: 20
    edited December 1969

Thanks for looking into this Zev0. I updated to the most current version of D Studio in early July. I'm sure it is something I'm doing, just can't figure out what. Trying to apply the morphs to Genesis 1 figures, I also double-checked that I installed the correct version of the morphs. Again, thanks for trying to problem solve so quickly in your previous posts.

edited December 1969

Easiest way to solve that is to simply create a remove crease morph or under breast smoother. If it has to auto dial when figure is lying on the back that is a lot of JCM's to make and would have to be made for all shapes. By creating a seperate universal smoother, that issue can be solved so I would probably go that route. What can be done is a lying down preset where it will combine the smoother with the movement, I think that would also work. But more chat on that when I start that products thread:)

edited August 2014

duralumin said:
    Thanks for looking into this Zev0. I updated to the most current version of D Studio in early July. I'm sure it is something I'm doing, just can't figure out what. Trying to apply the morphs to Genesis 1 figures, I also double-checked that I installed the correct version of the morphs. Again, thanks for trying to problem solve so quickly in your previous posts.

NP. They should appear if you go to the figures subdivision level and set it to 2 or 3 (if you change limit to 3). If it's still not showing, make sure Resolution level is set to high resolution and not Base. I think that could also be the problem. Mine is always set to High resolution.

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited August 2014

Thanks, but it’s still not working.

I updated DAZ Studio to 4.6.3.52. I also updated the Genesis Starter Essentials.
    Subdivided Genesis to 3 in High Resolution
    I’m using the Genesis 1 version on Genesis 1
    Render or viewport shows the same result.

Other HD morphs are working. :down:

Untitled_-_4.jpg
    794 x 582 - 70K
    Post edited by Soto on
    edited December 1969

Hellboy contact tech support or an admin because to be honest I am clueless as to why it is not working for you. Really sorry about that. I'll ask around on my end to see why that could be happening. That is very strange....

edited December 1969

Could it be something when packaged? :gulp: From my search those of use who have reported using the product have that issue.
    I wonder if you can try the DAZ installer version maybe?

edited December 1969

I posted earlier that I did a test with the packaged version and it worked. I am also confirming with other pa's and don't have this issue. So we are troubleshooting at the moment because I for one am puzzled lol.

edited August 2014

Did you do manual or Dim install? Also are you running 64 bit or 32?

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,879
    edited August 2014

I did a manual install of both versions and have no issues with either. I can see the veins in both the viewport and render.

Using DAZ Studio 4.6.3.50 64bit

Post edited by Mattymanx on
    edited December 1969

So...it seems the problem might be the g1 dim installer..Let me go and confirm this.

• SloshSlosh Posts: 2,391
    edited December 1969

Same as MattyManx for me.... I used the manual installation, the Product Library version, and have 4.6.3.52 and set my SubD Level to look exactly like yours, Hellboy (as in, I set it to 3, but have 4 as the max) and my viewport and render shows the veins just fine.

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,947
    edited August 2014

Just tried it on G1 and using SubD 2 the morphs show up cleanly in viewport - DS 4.6.3.52, 64-bit, W7Pro
    Downloaded and installed using DIM

Torso.jpg
    466 x 608 - 24K
    Vasc_settings.jpg
    453 x 739 - 64K
    Post edited by SimonJM on
    edited August 2014

I just tried via Dim and its working..So I will be asking Daz what the problem could possibly be. Could be something conflicting on your Studio install. Thanks Simon for confirming that the Dim version works.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • CrimsonMagicCrimsonMagic Posts: 129
    edited December 1969

Win7/64Bit - DS4.6.3.52 - Installed with DIM

In my case vascularity showed up fine in view port (G1 - SubDiv = 2) but in render it was hardly to see.
    After doing a Reset Render Settings it showed up fine in render too.

So if someone faces the same effect I would propose to do a Reset Render Settings.

edited December 1969

Hellboy try clearing your Cache in Studio...

edited August 2014

In my case vascularity showed up fine in view port (G1 - SubDiv = 2) but in render it was hardly to see.

So if someone faces the same effect I would propose to do a Reset Render Settings.

Could also be the direction of lighting. If it is shining head on, you won't really see any relief on the mesh.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • GhostofMacbethGhostofMacbeth Posts: 1,557
    edited December 1969

DIM installed Gen 1 version works fine in my 4.6.3.52 version. Mac OSX 10.6.8.

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,879
    edited December 1969

For the record, I did not use any of the presets to apply the HD morphs but dialed each in manually

edited August 2014

The presets only remove the morphs in different areas:) To apply you have to dial them in to your
    preference.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • CrimsonMagicCrimsonMagic Posts: 129
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:

Could also be the direction of lighting. If it is shining head on, you won't really see any relief on the mesh.

Nope, at least the latest DS version seems to cause some strange effects in conjuction with render settings.
    Had lately another unbelievable effect that disappered after reset (see here).

Just wanted to give the hint with the render settings if someone else encounters the same problem.
    For me it works fine now.

edited December 1969

Ah I see. I never experienced that yet lol.