!! Store Issues - Known Problems - Please Read !!

Comments

• I am having an issue with my main account I have somehow gotten locked out from it, and no matter what I do I keep getting this error "Unable to load recent personalized data. Cart contents, product ownership and account information may be incorrect." when I log in I can see my account and all but I can not do anything because of that error..

I had to make this account just so I could post in the forums, I have submitted a ticket hopefully it gets sorted.. Because I am naffed if I know why it happened, and it all began when in the shopping cart and using one of the PC+ save 6 codes which didn't seem to work so changed the _ to a - and when applied the site when nuts and as before and somewhat locked out of it.. sad

Just wait a bit. I had the aame issue this morning, and it went away on its own. Perhaps the server is overloaded, or they are fixing one thing or the other....  

• I am having an issue with my main account I have somehow gotten locked out from it, and no matter what I do I keep getting this error "Unable to load recent personalized data. Cart contents, product ownership and account information may be incorrect." when I log in I can see my account and all but I can not do anything because of that error..

I had to make this account just so I could post in the forums, I have submitted a ticket hopefully it gets sorted.. Because I am naffed if I know why it happened, and it all began when in the shopping cart and using one of the PC+ save 6 codes which didn't seem to work so changed the _ to a - and when applied the site when nuts and as before and somewhat locked out of it.. sad

Yep, had the same issue yesterday - deleting cache/cookies didn't work, but after waiting for some hours this was fixed without me doing anything. Still the problem remains, that the PC+ coupons seem not to work though.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,867
    edited November 2020

meanwhile I used both mine before the new software

and now I have another set!!!

I won't try and use them don't worry Jackcheeky

Capture.JPG
    1920 x 1040 - 179K
    Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • Noah LGPNoah LGP Posts: 2,557
    edited November 2020

Where is the Orange banner ?

I closed it but the message is nowhere else.

Post edited by Noah LGP on
  • Noah LGP said:

Where is the Orange banner ?

I closed it but the message is nowhere else.

It has already been reported (and on the OP)

• Good morning! Just reporting this again:

I am unable to look at my cart at all. Getting the OOPS gecko instead and this error message on every page I load:

"Unable to load recent personalized data. Cart contents, product ownership and account information may be incorrect."

This is across computers and browsers.

This was brought about when I tried to use my PC coupon (the $6 off $18 one) on my cart. Cart didn't like it and wouldn't let me look at it since.

I am really sad that all these sales are happening and I can't even participate. Seems like things are mostly working for others, but I am banned from buying, lol.

Had to make new account to be able to post because for some reason my main account is locked out now.. No matter how many times I log in it says that I am logged in but I am not logged in.. It all started when I was about to buy some things using my PC+ save six code would not work thought instead of a _ it might of been the old - from applying that the site went bonkers and am now on an alternate posting account.. :(

Yep. This is not an isolated incident. I had the exact same thing happen to me yesterday. Suddenly my account messed up and it gave me the "unable to load personalized data" quote at the top of the screen.  Not only would it never log me all the way in, but I also couldn't log out to clear it because there was no log out button.... because it claimed I wasn't logged in... but I was, because I could see my account... and round and round it went like that. My account and ability to log in and out are perfectly fine now, but I have no idea what sorted it out. I tried clearing things... and refresh... turning it off and then back on again... nothing worked, so I just waited. Then it fixed. I'm pretending I was completely chill while this was happening, but I wasn't. It was actually pretty panic indusing crying

I will say that I'm now terrified of the $6 on $18 coupon because that's when everything went wrong. 

Also, side note, my PC DazO coupon doesn't work at all. But at least it doesn't do anything crazy to my account like the other one. laugh

Others in a different thread mentioned very similar experiences.

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/440207/new-sales-thread-report-issues-here-there-s-always-another-sale/p70

Top of page 70 in that thread mentioned a similar problem (I tried a direct link to that quote but it kept taking me to the previous page instead)

And a couple of pages later (page 73 of the same thread) a very similar looking issue

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/6172541/#Comment_6172541

Sorry, I don't know how to quote between threads frown

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,708

My PC+ coupons don't work? Is this known?

• Not sure if this had been reported (I haven't seen anyone noting it, at least) but add-on products in the store aren't showing their requirements (a link to the base product, I mean). I noticed it while browning the PFAD selection.
  • xyer0 said:

My PC+ coupons don't work? Is this known?

Can you let me know your cart, so I can test?

• MJ007MJ007 Posts: 1,679
    edited November 2020

On the plus side, PC+ pricing is back to working and freebies are free - well done Daz *hands out water and orange slices*

(*was really really hot here today)

Mine isnt.  Just tried a few mins ago.

-MJ

Post edited by MJ007 on
  • Noah LGPNoah LGP Posts: 2,557
    edited November 2020

Strange fact about the gift card, I received the Paypal receipt email 33 hours after the order payment.

Post edited by Noah LGP on
  • xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,708
    edited November 2020

@Jack_Tomalin Here's my test cart. (I'm waiting to see if the real discounts for the bundle are going to activate).

Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 5.01.35 AM.png
    832 x 738 - 234K
    Post edited by xyer0 on
  • NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

I shut down my computer and restarted DIM. I still do not have anything in the Ready To Download column, so my DIM is non-functional. Several other folks mentioned they don't have theirs either. Any idea on the status as this was reported several days ago by all three of us? Appreciate your help. 

• Jack,

Can you update the first post DIM comments to say that no products can be downloaded?

No new purchases from the 1st appear, true. But it appears that all previous purchases do not appear either.

• metasidemetaside Posts: 175

Most things are working for me, but there still seems to be no more discount for interactive licenses when you already own the main product...

• Novica said:

I shut down my computer and restarted DIM. I still do not have anything in the Ready To Download column, so my DIM is non-functional. Several other folks mentioned they don't have theirs either. Any idea on the status as this was reported several days ago by all three of us? Appreciate your help. 

I was just posting the same thing...  Since I archive all of my downloads, I didn't notice that DIM was unable to download anything.

I discovered that to be the case when I deleted one of my previous, but not installed, packages and refreshed. That item didn't show up in Ready to Download either.

• TimbalesTimbales Posts: 2,256
    I wanted to take advantage of the special to get 90% off up to 10 items yesterday, but not being able to filter to 5000 items to choose from made that impossible.
  • I've cleared cache and logged in and out, still can not use the store. I get to payment method and it now wants a nickname which I do not have.

Went to add a card profile, filled out and submitted and the screen goes right back to :  No profile saved yet.

The answer from Daz to my ticket was : Not seeing correct prices is a known issue.---Not sure what to do now??? They do not even address my issue and  can not buy anything.

( and my card is perfectly fine, it works everywhere else ;  (

• OstadanOstadan Posts: 1,123

Checking out in the store: there is no field in which to type my gift cert number; and when I use my profiled credit card, 'There is an error in processing your payment'.

• Matt_CastleMatt_Castle Posts: 2,357
    edited November 2020

The topic is a bit too long to check for mentions of this, but it wasn't in the list at the top.

I think someone needs to look at the store credit page. The reported balance on my account can't decide whether it should be reported as a positive or negative value in the transaction history, and seems to be mixing up figures somehow. For example, if I add a $200 gift card onto a balance of $36.20, it then tells me that the balance was $-163.80. Which is a change of $200, but not one that makes any logical sense.

The top of the page seems to list what I believe to be a correct balance, but the history is completely wonky.

Post edited by Matt_Castle on
  • The topic is a bit too long to check for mentions of this, but it wasn't in the list at the top.

I think someone needs to look at the store credit page. The reported balance on my account can't decide whether it should be reported as a positive or negative value in the transaction history, and seems to be mixing up figures somehow. For example, if I add a $200 gift card onto a balance of $36.20, it then tells me that the balance was $-163.80. Which is a change of $200, but not one that makes any logical sense.

The top of the page seems to list what I believe to be a correct balance, but the history is completely wonky.

I believe its a known issue.. will add to OP

• Chohole said:

I am having an issue with my main account I have somehow gotten locked out from it, and no matter what I do I keep getting this error "Unable to load recent personalized data. Cart contents, product ownership and account information may be incorrect." when I log in I can see my account and all but I can not do anything because of that error..

You could try deleting your Daz cookies and clearing your browser cache    then trying again.

I have tried doing that but nothing happens, just the same problem with that error the whole thing seems whacky at the moment.. I tried on MS Edge and Google Chrome and got the same thing happen, even posting in the forums seems to be hit and miss right now.. sad

• Just wanted to add, as things get (mostly) fixed.. it's becoming a little more complex to narrow down what is 'broken' vs what is bugged.. and intermittent etc, so bear with me on that.

• MAC-XMAC-X Posts: 107

My pc coupons are also not working. Unless you are just no longer allowing to use the coupons on sale items any longer...I also woke up to a Daz add on Facebook this morning with two different codes that you can use at checkout. 1 free Daz original model and the second offer was 4 free Daz original products with the purchase of a model. Neither of those codes worked for me as well. But then at the bottom of the flyer, it said only intended for chosen or something like that, so I don't know. But my biggest worry is that my PC coupons aren't working. P.S.  It shows my PC membership is active. However, the dates are all off. Image of cart attached. Thank you, Mickey...

SHOPPING CART.jpg
    1896 x 849 - 304K
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

Too soon I probably for me to list specific examples but mostly everything is still way off.

Example products I'm getting huge sale price mismatches between the price in my cart and the price in th DAZ Deals email.

On the product page they are showing at full price.

On the DAZ Deals emails each of the products was listed as being at least $3 cheaper (which has been rather typical for these items in past sales) than the price I'm getting in my cart.

https://www.daz3d.com/bramble-blackberry-and-briar-plants-for-daz-studio-and-iray $8.08

https://www.daz3d.com/mangrove-trees-roots-and-bushes-for-iray $8.08

https://www.daz3d.com/garden-plants--helleborus-orientalis-christmas-rose-flowers $6.06

and many more.

Yes, my PC+ is active and current but I can't sort by price to choose $1.99 PC+ items or really sort at all. I've disabled the DAZ Deals plugin so that's not the sort problem.

• MegonNoel said:

Good morning! Just reporting this again:

I am unable to look at my cart at all. Getting the OOPS gecko instead and this error message on every page I load:

"Unable to load recent personalized data. Cart contents, product ownership and account information may be incorrect."

This was brought about when I tried to use my PC coupon (the $6 off $18 one) on my cart. Cart didn't like it and wouldn't let me look at it since.

I am really sad that all these sales are happening and I can't even participate. Seems like things are mostly working for others, but I am banned from buying, lol.

Had to make new account to be able to post because for some reason my main account is locked out now.. No matter how many times I log in it says that I am logged in but I am not logged in.. It all started when I was about to buy some things using my PC+ save six code would not work thought instead of a _ it might of been the old - from applying that the site went bonkers and am now on an alternate posting account.. :(

Yep. This is not an isolated incident. I had the exact same thing happen to me yesterday. Suddenly my account messed up and it gave me the "unable to load personalized data" quote at the top of the screen.  Not only would it never log me all the way in, but I also couldn't log out to clear it because there was no log out button.... because it claimed I wasn't logged in... but I was, because I could see my account... and round and round it went like that. My account and ability to log in and out are perfectly fine now, but I have no idea what sorted it out. I tried clearing things... and refresh... turning it off and then back on again... nothing worked, so I just waited. Then it fixed. I'm pretending I was completely chill while this was happening, but I wasn't. It was actually pretty panic indusing crying

I will say that I'm now terrified of the $6 on $18 coupon because that's when everything went wrong. 

Also, side note, my PC DazO coupon doesn't work at all. But at least it doesn't do anything crazy to my account like the other one. laugh

Others in a different thread mentioned very similar experiences.

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/440207/new-sales-thread-report-issues-here-there-s-always-another-sale/p70

Top of page 70 in that thread mentioned a similar problem (I tried a direct link to that quote but it kept taking me to the previous page instead)

And a couple of pages later (page 73 of the same thread) a very similar looking issue

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/6172541/#Comment_6172541

Sorry, I don't know how to quote between threads frown

Yeah that is what I am scare of from now on too, my main account is still toast and even posting on the forums seems to be all wonky as well.. I posted a reply about 30 minutes ago to someone and have yet to see it appear.. sad

• Hi I don't know if it has been reported but the "SAVIN-60" Coupon and loyalty discount(orange banner) don't seem to be working.

Cart :

Capture.PNG
    1205 x 918 - 226K
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

Neither of my PC+ coupons work either. Here are the two carts I tried them on in the attachments.

What's failed for me today.

1) Failed coupon: 11_20PlatClub

2) Failed coupon: 11_20Save6

3) Failed Sorting and Filtering: eg can't sort for PC+ items, for price low - high, for individual PAs, and so on.

4) Failed ticket filings: for failed carts in the attachments below.

What has worked today for me?

1) Purchase 1 via stored CC:

a) Bought the PC+ for a Day Daylilies for $1.99

2) Purchase 2 via PayPay:

a) Bought the PC+ for a Day Vicar Outfit for $1.99

b) Bought the PC+ Anniversary Mega Bundle 5 for $0.00

c) Bought the Foxhole Props for $0.00

d) Bought the More Cowbell for G8M for $0.00

3) All those items in the two successful purchases were successfully downloaded via DIM. 

I've yet to try combining payment methods on the same purchase though although that would only work it I bought some store credit and I've seen that others have done that an not received their credits.

1120_PlatClub.png
    1902 x 762 - 70K
    1120_Save6.png
    1862 x 1004 - 244K
  • Hi,

My account is broken after applying 11-20Save6 coupon

I can't sign in the forum and the shopping cart cause an error

dazshop_0018.JPG
    1411 x 1217 - 150K
  • missuskissesmissuskisses Posts: 918
    edited November 2020
    3Diva said:

Good morning! Just reporting this again:

It sounds like an issue unlike any of the other issues people are reporting, so it might be unique to your account. I think you should probably put in a support ticket about it.

I did put in a ticket. Saw one other person report an oops cart. Should also mention that a side effect that comes and goes is that I keep getting logged out of the site, making posting to the forums hit or miss and perhaps that could mean there are more affected people who cannot report. Edited to add, I see more people reporting the issue now after using the coupon. Some seem to have it fixed without having done anything, but no luck on my end yet. Been signing on in new browsers that don't have cache so seems account related?
    Post edited by missuskisses on
This discussion has been closed.