!! Store Issues - Known Problems - Please Read !!

Comments

• mtl1mtl1 Posts: 1,501

So I discovered a bug: if I don't have enough store credit for a payment, and use PayPal for the remaining balance, the store will give an error saying that there was an error processing the request.

• Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,074
    NorthOf45 said:
    Still... as you say it would be better to have the date WITH the time.  ;) 

To be fair, this thread only started this morning. Once the day changes for your time zone, a date will appear instead of the time. You still get both on hover.

hummm.. NOW.. I see dates... I wasn't seeing them yesterday or the day before.  FYI

dawnblade said:
    NorthOf45 said:
    Still... as you say it would be better to have the date WITH the time.  ;) 

To be fair, this thread only started this morning. Once the day changes for your time zone, a date will appear instead of the time. You still get both on hover.

You are right in that the date is displayed for previous days. But I lose the time when the date is displayed (Chrome on Windows 10).

That is happening to me now too Dawnblade... but as you suggested.. I can see them both on hover... ;)

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited November 2020

Stargazey said:

Not sure if this is known/related but I tried to redownload one of my purchased products (Carnival Midway Interiors) from my Product Library and there is no longer a download button for it! (It's not showing up in Install Manager either.)

No downloads for me either for that product ... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKS!

Post edited by Kerya on
    isidorn said:

Not saying anything related to the site, just want to say that the english language can be funny for a non-native english speaker.

then don't worry about repeating it

I'm reading that as I shouldn't be worried if I repeat something. I.e, please go ahead and repeat things. 

I appreciate this is frustrating

You are thankful/grateful that this is frustrating.  

Don't worry, I understand what you mean. As I said, just wanted to point out how things in english can be read by a foreigner. 

LOL... sooo funny... and true I suppose... giggles

• Morning all..!

• Morning all..!

pours tea brings a hot buttered crumpet

Morning all..!

Good morning! I hope you had a good night and you slept well!

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,524

Morning all..!

Good morning, you also on this side of the pond?

Question: do you know what happened to your "Carnival Midway Interiors"?

They are in my product library without any options to download ...

• PerttiA said:

Morning all..!

Good morning, you also on this side of the pond?

Yea, UK here :)

• Kerya said:

Question: do you know what happened to your "Carnival Midway Interiors"?

They are in my product library without any options to download ...

I don't.. but will report.. most likely a sync issue and some missing installers

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

The sales tax issue has been rectified (at least for me) No sales tax on my cart anymore. laugh So that's one fix. LOL

The Mega Pack 5 showed as free in my cart, and I was able to check out no problems. The confirmation email still hasn't arrived tho. The other freebie isn't working tho. 

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,819
    edited November 2020

Hate to ask a possibly previously answered question, but: if DIM isn't showing *any* purchases in the "Ready to Download" window, including past items that were deliberately left there, is that something being worked on, or do we need to file a ticket for that?

It's not just purchases from November 1, it's *any past purchases* that hadn't been installed. If they've been installed, they do show in the Installed Files window, but, for example, most Ps files I just left alone, neither hiding nor installing them, and now they've disappeared. There are also things like the Tara outfit from her bundle that I never installed, or some files that were having DIM difficulty earlier in the sale so I just downloaded the manual files and installed -- leaving the DIM files alone -- and all of it is gone.

I did make a couple of purchases today, because I didn't want to lose discounts. None of them appeared in DIM, either. I downloaded the zip files and put them into the DIM zip file directory to install, because some people had noted that doing this seemed to kickstart DIM into recognizing their files and repopulating the Ready To Download panel. Didn't help in my case.

Post edited by vwrangler on
  • vwrangler said:

Hate to ask a possibly previously answered question, but: if DIM isn't showing *any* purchases in the "Ready to Download" window, including past items that were deliberately left there, is that something being worked on, or do we need to file a ticket for that?

It's not just purchases from November 1, it's *any past purchases* that hadn't been installed. If they've been installed, they do show in the Installed Files window, but, for example, most Ps files I just left alone, neither hiding nor installing them, and now they've disappeared. There are also things like the Tara outfit from her bundle that I never installed, or some files that were having DIM difficulty earlier in the sale so I just downloaded the manual files and installed -- leaving the DIM files alone -- and all of it is gone.

I belive the DIM issues is a known.. but if you want to file a ticket to make doubly sure, feel free too :)

• jjmainorjjmainor Posts: 479
    edited November 2020

I don't see plat club coupons listed in the original post.  Are they supposed to be fixed, or are they still on the list, because they're still not working for me.

and the savin-60 coupon isn't working.

Post edited by jjmainor on
  • Seriously, couldn't the people at DAZ3D have just waited a little while? At least until the Platinum Sale was over before they launched this "upgrade"? Because right now, nothing seems to be working! At all!

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,050
    edited November 2020

Seriously, couldn't the people at DAZ3D have just waited a little while? At least until the Platinum Sale was over before they launched this "upgrade"? Because right now, nothing seems to be working! At all!

To be fair the older site wasn't working much better, it took hours and many kicks / bribes / offerings / whatever every morning to get the various discounts working.

Post edited by Leana on
  • Leana said:

Seriously, couldn't the people at DAZ3D have just waited a little while? At least until the Platinum Sale was over before they launched this "upgrade"? Because right now, nothing seems to be working! At all!

To be fair the older site wasn't working much better, it took hours and many kicks every morning to get the various discounts working.

Yea.. this pain is temporary.. the old store would have been the same issues, every day forever.. so it's all good.

• SempieSempie Posts: 651

Morning all..!

Morning to you, sir!

Managed to get the Free PC bundle - jay!

Regular PC treebies still broken though, and the new PFAD as well....

• Sempie said:

Morning all..!

Morning to you, sir!

Managed to get the Free PC bundle - jay!

Regular PC treebies still broken though, and the new PFAD as well....

Yes, noted and being worked on :)

• Good morning! Just reporting this again:

I am unable to look at my cart at all. Getting the OOPS gecko instead and this error message on every page I load:

"Unable to load recent personalized data. Cart contents, product ownership and account information may be incorrect."

This is across computers and browsers.

This was brought about when I tried to use my PC coupon (the $6 off $18 one) on my cart. Cart didn't like it and wouldn't let me look at it since.

I am really sad that all these sales are happening and I can't even participate. Seems like things are mostly working for others, but I am banned from buying, lol.

edited November 2020

Some cowbell to make the waiting more fun...

Post edited by Sempie on
  • tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,388

Morning everyone! Jack, don't know if this has to do with the general wonkiness of PFAD items right now: The vicar, https://www.daz3d.com/classic-vicar-outfit-for-genesis-8-males, is shown 1,99 on its page and is in the PFAD list but keeps jumping to something like 8,50 in my cart. Would be great if this could be fixed soon. Thanks and I hope this day will be a bit easier on you than yesterday!!!

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,388
    tsroemi said:

Morning everyone! Jack, don't know if this has to do with the general wonkiness of PFAD items right now: The vicar, https://www.daz3d.com/classic-vicar-outfit-for-genesis-8-males, is shown 1,99 on its page and is in the PFAD list but keeps jumping to something like 8,50 in my cart. Would be great if this could be fixed soon. Thanks and I hope this day will be a bit easier on you than yesterday!!!

Aaaand it's fixed already, in cart and bought, thanks team! heart

• Issues are being reported, and things are being tweaked.. not sure at what point they'll go to bed, but I'll shout when things stop being fluid.

edited November 2020

Playing cowbell in my foxhole now. PC freebies work. (Along with Plat-for-a-Day.)

Post edited by Sempie on
  • vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,819

Is the wiki a known/planned issue, like the Gallery? everything I've tried to look at in it is coming back with the "this is a placeholder..." message.

• Another forum oddity (apologies if this has been noted - too many posts) - just edited a post of mine in the PA Commercial forum - and it edited itself to move to Daz Studio Discussions - upon attempting to re-edit, there was no option to put it back to the right forum. I can get to the forum but not choose it as an option when editing.

(So I moved it to the Commons instead - good old trusty Commons :) )

• vwrangler said:

Is the wiki a known/planned issue, like the Gallery? everything I've tried to look at in it is coming back with the "this is a placeholder..." message.

Yes, but I'll add that to the list.

This discussion has been closed.