!! Store Issues - Known Problems - Please Read !!

Comments

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621

I put a product in the cart, select my creditcard and hit "place order", this comes up: TypeError: $(...)[0].reportValidity is not a function.

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

Good morning! Just reporting this again:

I am unable to look at my cart at all. Getting the OOPS gecko instead and this error message on every page I load:

"Unable to load recent personalized data. Cart contents, product ownership and account information may be incorrect."

This is across computers and browsers.

This was brought about when I tried to use my PC coupon (the $6 off $18 one) on my cart. Cart didn't like it and wouldn't let me look at it since.

I am really sad that all these sales are happening and I can't even participate. Seems like things are mostly working for others, but I am banned from buying, lol.

It sounds like an issue unlike any of the other issues people are reporting, so it might be unique to your account. I think you should probably put in a support ticket about it.

• I put a product in the cart, select my creditcard and hit "place order", this comes up: TypeError: $(...)[0].reportValidity is not a function.

Ok.. reported.. please sit tight.

• Sempie said:

Playing cowbell in my foxhole now. PC freebies work. (Along with Plat-for-a-Day.)

don't hit the grenades by mistake

• On the plus side, PC+ pricing is back to working and freebies are free - well done Daz *hands out water and orange slices*

(*was really really hot here today)

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

Ehm ... on the View your order the SKU is missing ... there is only an empty column.

• Daz Jack TomalinDaz Jack Tomalin Posts: 13,134
    edited November 2020
    Kerya said:

Ehm ... on the View your order the SKU is missing ... there is only an empty column.

Got a screenshot please?

You can PM it if it has senstive info on it.

Post edited by Daz Jack Tomalin on
    edited November 2020

Screenshot - PMing a screenshot doesn't work ...

Edited to add: the upside is I did get an Order Confirmation email, and that one lists the SKUs.

order.png
    1647 x 1153 - 144K
    Post edited by Kerya on
  • Thanks!

• Had to make new account to be able to post because for some reason my main account is locked out now.. No matter how many times I log in it says that I am logged in but I am not logged in.. It all started when I was about to buy some things using my PC+ save six code would not work thought instead of a _ it might of been the old - from applying that the site went bonkers and am now on an alternate posting account.. :(

• A couple of days ago, I made a purchase. Paid for the purchase. The payment went through. The bank verified the payment. The order number and links for download never showed up.

So, I can't see or download items I purchased. This has never happened before. I assume site upgrades have created bugs.

I submitted a ticket. If Daz responds to a ticket, will that show up in DAZ messages? How do I track the status of a ticket? How long does it usually take for this kind of problem to be resolved?

• A couple of days ago, I made a purchase. Paid for the purchase. The payment went through. The bank verified the payment. The order number and links for download never showed up.

So, I can't see or download items I purchased. This has never happened before. I assume site upgrades have created bugs.

I submitted a ticket. If Daz responds to a ticket, will that show up in DAZ messages? How do I track the status of a ticket? How long does it usually take for this kind of problem to be resolved?

This is a known issue.. you will recieve an email to whatever email you used when you created the ticket (or is used on your Daz account).

• Had to make new account to be able to post because for some reason my main account is locked out now.. No matter how many times I log in it says that I am logged in but I am not logged in.. It all started when I was about to buy some things using my PC+ save six code would not work thought instead of a _ it might of been the old - from applying that the site went bonkers and am now on an alternate posting account.. :(

Have you tried a differnet browser? or tried clearing all your cookies/history/cache data.

• My purple banner for the Millawa Cyber Mission bundle is orange.

• My purple banner for the Millawa Cyber Mission bundle is orange.

so is/was mine before I closed it

mmmm some people are orange/Purple colourblind, it is not common so maybe the OP is wink

More disturbing is the disappearance of that banner after closing it. Usually I could find them in my https://www.daz3d.com/notifier/inbox/offers/ ... nothing there.

• Kerya said:

More disturbing is the disappearance of that banner after closing it. Usually I could find them in my https://www.daz3d.com/notifier/inbox/offers/ ... nothing there.

Same for everyone else?

• Kerya said:

Same for everyone else?

yep

• Kerya said:

Same for everyone else?

It is for me, that's weird.

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    Kerya said:

Same for everyone else?

Not there for me, either - after closing the banner (I had already done so so not sure if it showed up before)

• hmm, those misisng the message.. does refreshing that page help at all?

• hmm, those misisng the message.. does refreshing that page help at all?

Nah. I even tried a hard refresh. 

• Ok will report

• arbee999arbee999 Posts: 104
    edited November 2020

hmm, those misisng the message.. does refreshing that page help at all?

I had not yet dismissed the orange banner and the message does show in my inbox.

When I click it though, I get "The server experienced an error : 2775422040480279449

Post edited by arbee999 on
  • xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,702
    Kerya said:

Same for everyone else?

Also for me.

Ok will report

You can report too that the store forgot totally about the offer, because when I put the Millawa 8 Cyber Mission Bundle into my cart I don't get an additional percentage off.

• Silent WinterSilent Winter Posts: 3,636
    edited November 2020
    Kerya said:

Ok will report

You can report too that the store forgot totally about the offer, because when I put the Millawa 8 Cyber Mission Bundle into my cart I don't get an additional percentage off.

Is it calculated in Cart or in the store? (I'm seeing 67% off on store page, which I was assuming was including the intro discount, PC+ discount, plus additional 20% off from the banner)

Also my banner's not in Messages like others - but since it's not a coupon to remember, it's not as important.

Edit: Never mind - I'm seeing the same price and discount logged out as logged in

Post edited by Silent Winter on
    Kerya said:

Ok will report

Is it calculated in Cart or in the store? (I'm seeing 67% off on store page, which I was assuming was including the intro discount, PC+ discount, plus additional 20% off from the banner)

Also my banner's not in Messages like others - but since it's not a coupon to remember, it's not as important.

Not a PC+ member, I am only seeing the 30% new release discount in the store and in the cart.

• I am having an issue with my main account I have somehow gotten locked out from it, and no matter what I do I keep getting this error "Unable to load recent personalized data. Cart contents, product ownership and account information may be incorrect." when I log in I can see my account and all but I can not do anything because of that error..

I had to make this account just so I could post in the forums, I have submitted a ticket hopefully it gets sorted.. Because I am naffed if I know why it happened, and it all began when in the shopping cart and using one of the PC+ save 6 codes which didn't seem to work so changed the _ to a - and when applied the site when nuts and as before and somewhat locked out of it.. sad

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

I am having an issue with my main account I have somehow gotten locked out from it, and no matter what I do I keep getting this error "Unable to load recent personalized data. Cart contents, product ownership and account information may be incorrect." when I log in I can see my account and all but I can not do anything because of that error..

I had to make this account just so I could post in the forums, I have submitted a ticket hopefully it gets sorted.. Because I am naffed if I know why it happened, and it all began when in the shopping cart and using one of the PC+ save 6 codes which didn't seem to work so changed the _ to a - and when applied the site when nuts and as before and somewhat locked out of it.. sad

You could try deleting your Daz cookies and clearing your browser cache    then trying again.

This discussion has been closed.