RRRRR - Coming Late Excuses - Entries only thread

13»

Comments

• GopherusGopherus Posts: 1,103

gopherus #04

It’s Not Polite to Interrupt Mmmmmmmother Christmas

Frau Klaus, Weeeeeeeee were expecting you for Christmas.  Weeeeeeeee do not mind you frolicking in the flowers.  How do you seeeeeeeeeee it?  Are you 5 months late or 7 months early?  And Pleeeeeeeeeeease ask your reindeer to refrain from playing tosssssssss the gnome………

• katfeetekatfeete Posts: 247

tag: katfeete #5

The Last Straw

"Of course I'm not trying to ruin my own niece's wedding! You told me to keep the groom's children from getting underfoot while you prepared, and that's exactly.... Well, Ferdinand is marrying into a magicking family. He may as well understand now what.... No, I can't reverse it. You know as well as I do how that spell works. And a year and a day will do the brat.... Honestly, Miranda, as far as I'm concerned this is a great fuss over nothing. There's no reason the wedding can't go forward on time. If they don't want the younger boy as ringbearer, his brother is still perfectly capable of carrying the ring as a pig."

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,149

tag:MelanieL#7

My Ship Came In

I was late to the ball, to which my family was sending me to find a rich husband, because I had to meet a young man, who was definitely not invited.

• luci45luci45 Posts: 2,659

tag:luci45#8
    Nida Attends an ASLA Meeting
    After accidentally arriving at an ASLA (Anomalous Sentient Life Anonymous) meeting 900 years in the future, Nida agreed to return for the next week's meeting, if possible. Pleased to have calibrated her time machine to arrive within minutes of the right time, she was surprised to see Fae Marie casting spells and muttering about the late human.