Carrara Serenity

DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,326
edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

Welcome to my humble abode.
This is the spot where nobody enters without pre-arranged permission, for they all know that Dartan is stuck in Serene-Mode... lost in his imagination... manipulating pixels in three dimensions to bend and sway to his will...
This is Serenity!

I have recently discovered the immense benefits of vaporizing vegetable glycerin as opposed to smoking tobacco, hence the atomizing devices next to my commemorative Neverwinter Con 4 coffee mug, a gift to me by those whom I've created the promo image for, featuring one of my very early versions of my Rosie super heroine character sparring with a great, blue dragon.

My precious home-built workstation atop a shelving unit, away from the place where dust gathers most -the floor, and sporting filters on all intakes, keeping my eight-core beauty clean and happy, like the day I built it. My Wacom of yesteryear: Graphire 3, awaiting my mastery of the fine device, the clock-in-a-box, built as a gift to me by my wonderful daughter, a talking Stormtrooper and an assortment of dragons....
All of this aids me in copping the mood to create. All of this is only a small fragment of what this room has to discover....

What is your Carrara Serenity?

Dartans_Desk.jpg
1950 x 1462 - 285K

Comments

• SileneUKSileneUK Posts: 1,970
    edited December 1969

How do you play guitar, model, use keyboard and mouse.... sing/talk and play your music keyboard at the same time?

I have trouble drinking a glass of wine and working with the mouse at the same time...and I have tried using one hand for each. Nothing helps especially after 3-4 glasses!

Nice setup you have in your corner of the world...love that you use globes. I gave one to my husband and he loves his.

:kiss: Silene

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,125
    edited December 1969

My serenity is now staring in awe at yours! Nice.

Since my desktop died and was replaced with a laptop, my serenity sometimes moves, especially during football season.

edited November 2014

diomede64 said:

Since my desktop died and was replaced with a laptop, my serenity sometimes moves, especially during football season.

I will say I could not do this at all without a 24" screen... so I worry about laptops but may be forced that way some day.

Oops... here's my current setup. I need to get back to a work station but have to get a special chair and foot rest to keep pressure off back of legs after back aggro. Best deal on that I found is from Ebay beauty/barber suppliers! (cpu, extermal drive and other crapola is under the coffee table).

:-/ Silene

workstation.png
    640 x 480 - 314K
    Post edited by SileneUK on
    edited December 1969

SileneUK said:
    diomede64 said:

I will say I could not do this at all without a 24" screen... so I worry about laptops but may be forced that way some day.

Oops... here's my current setup. I need to get back to a work station but have to get a special chair and foot rest to keep pressure off back of legs after back aggro. Best deal on that I found is from Ebay beauty/barber suppliers! (cpu, extermal drive and other crapola is under the coffee table).

Sorry about your back issues, but that does look like a sweet setup.

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384
    edited December 1969

Actually I have managed to infiltrate several bubbles of "serenity" within our shared domicile, populated by a couple of 300's like yours and a pair of Lian Lis. They each, of course, serve a very specific and essential purpose, as I have had to explain to my wife on numerous occasions, usually unsuccessfully. Be that as it may, I'm not entirely certain that serenity is the correct term in my case, though, as it seems the terms frustration and annoyance demand equal billing. I do have the option of migrating from one to the other, however, in search of that sometimes elusive serenity. I'd share pictures, but then I'd be compelled to tidy up first, and that would seriously mess with my serenity.

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,964
    edited December 1969

that's some box you have there Dart

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,326
    edited November 2014

SileneUK said:
    How do you play guitar, model, use keyboard and mouse.... sing/talk and play your music keyboard at the same time? You DO know that I'm a drummer, right? I thought that everybody knew that drummers can play guitar, model, use keyboard and mouse.... sing/talk and play your music keyboard at the same time! ;)
    Nah, I write my songs with the guitar, and use the keys to direct my midi instruments. But I haven't begun that trip yet, as I haven't had the time to figure out that keyboard entirely yet. It's not a standard keyboard, but a midi controller, where you can set any key, button, switch, or other du-dad, to do anything you want it to. Right now I just have it set to control the notes of any given instrument from my computer's VST collection, which is limited.

SileneUK said:
    Nice setup you have in your corner of the world...love that you use globes. I gave one to my husband and he loves his.

:kiss: SileneJust hidden by my PC tower is my prize Gemstone globe. Rosie bought each of the globes for me. The light one is the moon, the blue one is the celestial tapestry of large known stars and the constellations :)
    EDIT: ...and just around the bases of those globes are the three "See no Evil", "Speak no Evil", and "Hear no Evil" little baby dragons! They're adorable! My super-cool sister-in-law bought me that awesome thermometer amongst it all ;)

My Carrara laptop has a whopping 18.4" monitor... love it!

Post edited by Dartanbeck on
    edited December 1969

SixDs said:
    Actually I have managed to infiltrate several bubbles of "serenity" within our shared domicile, populated by a couple of 300's like yours and a pair of Lian Lis. They each, of course, serve a very specific and essential purpose, as I have had to explain to my wife on numerous occasions, usually unsuccessfully. Be that as it may, I'm not entirely certain that serenity is the correct term in my case, though, as it seems the terms frustration and annoyance demand equal billing. I do have the option of migrating from one to the other, however, in search of that sometimes elusive serenity. I'd share pictures, but then I'd be compelled to tidy up first, and that would seriously mess with my serenity.
    My Beautiful, Wonderful, Wife, Rosie, and I have our other setups downstairs. I don't consider that my "Serenity", with the exception that I can see her over my shoulder.
    I keep al of that away from my upstairs office - and Rosie is how it works... I give her 100% of my earnings, and she manages all of it. If I need anything... ever... I just ask her, and she makes it happen, when we can... It's a beautiful thing!
    As a matter of fact, one day she came to me after a hard day at work and said: "Today's the day, my love. Go online, become a Platinum Club member, and order Carrara!"
    Blew my mind!
    edited December 1969

head wax said:
    that's some box you have there Dart
    Thanks! It's really nice inside!
    DAZ_Spooky and I both got AMD Zambezi eight-core cpus around the same time, duing 8.5 beta testing. He got the best one, while I got the cheapest of them. I love my Zambezi!!! Nowadays, the Zambezi line is different, and the eight-cores go under a new code name.
    But... yeah... looks huge being the closest thing to the camera (smart phone), as it's really hard to get that angle in my office. I can only barely wheel my chair backwards before hitting the wall... sort of backwards. I've always liked to face outwards into the room.
    edited December 1969

SileneUK said:

I'm with diomede in bumming for you regarding your back issues. I hope that you're starting to get at least some relief due to the surgery. I went through nine, screaming months of back troubles in three bad spots of my cervical, thoracic, and lumbar areas at the same time. My setup was incredibly similar, but used a lazy-boy-style chair instead of a couch. I know that my new idea design would be perfect for you. I need to render up the plans for you. I know it would help enormously. Easier to get into, and out of, position as well as being just as easy to just drop everything and relax.

Notice how my Serenity includes a Logitech 5.1 dolby surround? Sometimes I just watch a great movie for inspiration, or just put myself at ease with some amazing movie soundtrack orchestra music. Great way to become one with myself, and lose the pain!

edited December 1969

SileneUK said:

I'm with diomede in bumming for you regarding your back issues. I hope that you're starting to get at least some relief due to the surgery. I went through nine, screaming months of back troubles in three bad spots of my cervical, thoracic, and lumbar areas at the same time. My setup was incredibly similar, but used a lazy-boy-style chair instead of a couch. I know that my new idea design would be perfect for you. I need to render up the plans for you. I know it would help enormously. Easier to get into, and out of, position as well as being just as easy to just drop everything and relax.

Notice how my Serenity includes a Logitech 5.1 dolby surround? Sometimes I just watch a great movie for inspiration, or just put myself at ease with some amazing movie soundtrack orchestra music. Great way to become one with myself, and lose the pain!

Rosie sounds amazing!!! I'd love to see your new design. Please feel free to PM me and I'll give you my email. I am on the verge of ordering this chair and foot rest. Am going to check with my hairdresser next week as she owns a salon and will tell me if they are any good for the money. I can't afford the higher end furniture.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stainless-Steel-footrest-Barbers-Hair-Chair-Salon-equipment-Beauty-Tattoo-UK-/221061098455 FOOT REST

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Salon-Beauty-furniture-equipment-styling-Hairdressing-Backwash-barber-chairs1708-/251680031512?pt=UK_HealthBeauty_Other_RL&hash=item3a994c8318 CHAIR

Thanks! Surgery worked great... I think I just have a weakness as the discomfort comes and goes. On our recent 7 hour flight to US I was fine. I walk 2 miles a day weather permitting, it's sitting at the computer it seems that aggravates things so I want to get a good chair so I can get back to my desk setup. This is comfy but not very efficient.

When I look at your setup I see more and more details I missed! What is your laptop brand?

Hope others share their work/play areas. I need more ideas. .

Tidy up, SixD's? Why ruin your creativity zone's muse! :lol: (I think dust-mites are my muse :-S )

Cheers, :-P Silene

• pimpypimpy Posts: 274
    edited December 1969

this is my work area where I spend much of my time...

mypc.jpg
    2000 x 1317 - 2M
    edited November 2014

pimpy said:
    this is my work area where I spend much of my time...Love It!!!
    Super Heroes, books, more super heroes!!! Love It!!!

EDIT:
    I also LOVE that pink keyboard! I Want one!
    EDIT #2:
    Hate the phone... that would have to go!!! Looks cool though... perhaps just unplug it? ;)

Yeah, you don't see the books in my office area in my pic. I'll have to take more pictures when I'm off work. I have D&D and Star Wars type stuff... I love comic books but, alas, I don't actually own any :(

Rosie sounds amazing!!! I'd love to see your new design. Please feel free to PM me and I'll give you my email. I am on the verge of ordering this chair and foot rest. Am going to check with my hairdresser next week as she owns a salon and will tell me if they are any good for the money. I can't afford the higher end furniture.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stainless-Steel-footrest-Barbers-Hair-Chair-Salon-equipment-Beauty-Tattoo-UK-/221061098455 FOOT REST

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Salon-Beauty-furniture-equipment-styling-Hairdressing-Backwash-barber-chairs1708-/251680031512?pt=UK_HealthBeauty_Other_RL&hash=item3a994c8318 CHAIR

Thanks! Surgery worked great... I think I just have a weakness as the discomfort comes and goes. On our recent 7 hour flight to US I was fine. I walk 2 miles a day weather permitting, it's sitting at the computer it seems that aggravates things so I want to get a good chair so I can get back to my desk setup. This is comfy but not very efficient.

When I look at your setup I see more and more details I missed! What is your laptop brand?

Hope others share their work/play areas. I need more ideas. .

Tidy up, SixD's? Why ruin your creativity zone's muse! :lol: (I think dust-mites are my muse :-S )

Cheers, :-P Silene

Rosie IS AMAZING!!! She's my Hero, my Super Hero, and she is my One True Love! Married for thirteen years now, and she remains to be my bestestest friend in the whole, wide, multiverse!!!
    I certainly don't wish to dissuade you from getting a comfy set-up... no! My plan is to use shelving brackets with custom cut shelves for use as the actual levels of desktop, so that it can be custom placed on the wall to fit beautifully around a higher lounge-style chair, like a bar stool. Then have a custom foot rest along the wall with the desk shelves where the feet can rest either by sole or the heel in the more out-stretched position. Since the stool is higher, there's no stress getting back up to a standing position, nor from that horrid spot between standing and sitting back down. I put this idea together between listening to advice from my back therapist, and totally enjoying the comfort of my cheapo Fleet Farm tall stool I have for our outdoor Serenity (by the babbling brook under the huge shade umbrella).

The type of shelving in my original thought are those which use vertical rails for the simple shelf brackets that slot into place. Those come in many various lengths, and I plan to use as many vertical tracks as I need to get my mouse shelf, keyboard shelf, and monitor shelf in just the right placement. Shorter brackets and and extra rail will support my tower up and off the ground sideways, parallel to the wall, to conserve space, or perhaps not - depending upon how it all plays out best. Then I'll work around that main structure with extra shelves for nick knacks, beverages, pencils and tablets, and other assorted clutter, with also a standard bookshelf incorporated into the whole works.

The height and placement of the keyboard, mouse, and monitor shelves - being made to work with the tall lounge chair (which also has a foot support at the base, so you can dangle feet in the air, rest them on the under support, or use any of the two position under the shelves by the wall) works out at the perfect height to actually... now get this... stand and compute at the same time, without having to crouch!!!

Rosie and I have both been hard-labor workers for most of our lives, and it's really starting to take it's toll. My medical team got me back on track with the simple aid of a normal dosage of Tramadol. Iin great shape now, and feel better than ever... just that wisdom makes me want to stay that way. Rosie, using the same team, was not so fortunate. So this design was actually dreamed up by me for my Beautiful, Wonderful, Treasure of a Rosietreats. But then after thinking about it... I want that too!

I am (among many other things) a total hardware store geek! I can fix anything if the place has a good, local hw store! That's where I got the idea for making this: Our hardware store has a huge sale going on for those assembly pieces. And, being a HW store, it's some pretty top-notch, heavy-duty stuff. Then I just have to pick out some nice wood, or other desktop surface, and put it all together.

For mine, I really wouldn't need to construct the wall-side footrest, since the chairs I have came with nice ones that would be perfect for the job - making them quite mobile for various comfort zones!

Post edited by Dartanbeck on
    edited November 2014

Rosie IS AMAZING!!! She's my Hero, my Super Hero, and she is my One True Love! Married for thirteen years now, and she remains to be my bestestest friend in the whole, wide, multiverse!!!

The height and placement of the keyboard, mouse, and monitor shelves - being made to work with the tall lounge chair (which also has a foot support at the base, so you can dangle feet in the air, rest them on the under support, or use any of the two position under the shelves by the wall) works out at the perfect height to actually... now get this... stand and compute at the same time, without having to crouch!!!

Rosie and I have both been hard-labor workers for most of our lives, and it's really starting to take it's toll. My medical team got me back on track with the simple aid of a normal dosage of Tramadol. Iin great shape now, and feel better than ever... just that wisdom makes me want to stay that way. Rosie, using the same team, was not so fortunate. So this design was actually dreamed up by me for my Beautiful, Wonderful, Treasure of a Rosietreats. But then after thinking about it... I want that too!

I am (among many other things) a total hardware store geek! I can fix anything if the place has a good, local hw store! That's where I got the idea for making this: Our hardware store has a huge sale going on for those assembly pieces. And, being a HW store, it's some pretty top-notch, heavy-duty stuff. Then I just have to pick out some nice wood, or other desktop surface, and put it all together.

For mine, I really wouldn't need to construct the wall-side footrest, since the chairs I have came with nice ones that would be perfect for the job - making them quite mobile for various comfort zones!

In our retirement we have restored a house in the US and then a 6 story Victorian Terrace house here, breaking it up into 5 flats with husband's sons who inherited it from their gran (he was a widower when we married 22 years ago!) That took its toll on my back.... as once they were up and occupied starting in 2001, I have done all the DIY maintenance for the flats to save us money. There is an agent for finding tenants etc. Husband and boys are both so busy doing other restorations that this fell to me and I have always enjoyed it. I think it was repointing the 6 foot stone walls that are the boundaries of our back gardens (yards) that finally did it last year. Now we use the other agency services or trades guys and I don't do any of this now. I miss the stonewall work, it was very relaxing. :down:

ANYWAYS... all to say that this is why I am so interested in your plans and others' setups or plans. I know what you mean about bracket shelving. When you get there in your planning...can you send me some links to the type, etc? I'd be very interested. We have an odd corner in the only area I have space for myself. Ceiling is 14ft high so can't use those floor/ceiling standards/supports. So wall tracks/brackets will have to be lagged into our thick plaster/mesh walls.

Below is a shot of current setup and ceiling to show problem. Husband made me a free-standing hutch thingy that surrounds an old store-bought computer station and put a different top on it for work surface. You can see empty black area was for monitor, the rest was per standard work station for keyboard and CPU. Two printers, scanner and plastic storage drawer units at left for regular business work storage.Sorry for the awful mess, nothing to do with muse, just not working there has caused it to become a tip/dump for books and odds and sods since last year when I took to the couch. I really am much more tidy. :smirk:

PIMPY... I love your space. It's tidy but set up just right to encourage work! I love the comics on the walls, too. What is in the glass fronted shelf? I think your retro Italian phone is cool! :P

Sorry for long post, but any suggestions appreciated... husband has said he'll put in what I want, but I don't know what would be good for ensuring decent posture and comfort to avoid more back problems. I also want him not to put something in that doesn't work because I got it wrong.

:) Silene

Room-1.png
    225 x 300 - 117K
    Room-2.png
    600 x 800 - 748K
  • DUDUDUDU Posts: 1,945
    edited December 1969

You are much disciplined than me for the things sorted out, if I put order, I don't find anything any more.
    This kind of chaos is my serenity, and my wife is as adorable as Rosie (Dart's wife), she let me in my "paradise".

Home_Studio.jpg
    2000 x 780 - 1M
    edited December 1969

You are much disciplined than me for the things sorted out, if I put order, I don't find anything any more.
    This kind of chaos is my serenity, and my wife is as adorable as Rosie (Dart's wife), she let me in my "paradise".

WOW!!! DUDU..... Formidable!

And a reel to reel tape machine. I had an Akai in 1972 and did my own mixes from vinyl to play in the restaurant where I worked part time. In the car I had an 8-track.... bien sur. :ahhh:

:wow: Silene

• argus1000argus1000 Posts: 701
    edited December 1969

You all have nice setups, but how can you people work with only ONE monitor? I don't want to sound snooty or anything, but I always work with two monitors. It makes things so much easier! It is the difference between a bachelor apartment and a one-bedroom apartment. I could never go back to the days where I worked with only one monitor. No, no, please! Do anything to me, kick me, drown me, but let me keep my second monitor!

I also have a (cheap) third monitor, because I kept my old computer and it is necessary to refer to it sometimes.

• DustRiderDustRider Posts: 2,716
    edited December 1969

Very cool set-up Dart! Looks like a great place to work!

Silene great setup for your back - actually it looks like a nice set-up for relaxing while working on the computer too. I can commiserate with you and Dart about back problems. I had back issues for several years, and it's finally feeling better. I can go most days now without any serious pain, and pain free most of the time. Take care of your backs!!! I never realized how debilitating a "bad" back could be until I hurt mine.

Pimpy that really looks like a great place to hang out and create, I love it.

DUDU, that looks a lot like where my desktop is - minus all the music/recording equipment. I seldom use the desktop because my laptop is a much better 3D machine. I've used a very similar fan set-up during the heat of the summer too. Order in chaos - the only way to go!

Now on to mine......
    I wouldn't call this my serenity, but it is pretty much my set-up. Just picture the laptop below , on a simple lap desk (nicely finished particle board - wide enough to use a real mouse), a recliner (reclined or upright), and that is pretty much where I do almost all of my computer/3D stuff.

MSI-GT70-Gaming-Laptop-2_(1).jpg
    960 x 661 - 252K
  • BlumBlumShubBlumBlumShub Posts: 1,108
    edited December 1969

Looks quite a lot like my old Serenity.

Right now I have Carrara Chaos. Looks a lot like my Poser Chaos, DAZ Studio Chaos and General Chaos.

Since I do a lot of fractal art these days, chaos seems appropriate!

edited December 1969

I have a lot in common with Dustrider's setup, except I like the mini-mouse.

serenity_1.jpg
    729 x 547 - 31K
  • DUDUDUDU Posts: 1,945
    edited December 1969

I couldn't work in an armchair, after 5 minutes I sleep, for sure!

edited December 1969

Me too. :-)

Except then I wake up, feel very rested, and spend some quality time with Carrara. :coolsmile:

edited November 2014

diomede64 said:

Me too. :-)

Except then I wake up, feel very rested, and spend some quality time with Carrara. :coolsmile:

Great chair... now if I had room for that....hmmmm.

Nice Dustrider!

I need a mouse, too. Gone to trackball to get rid of shoulder and arm aggro. Wish they made a mini-trackball to take with my stepson's tablet that I nick when going away.

:) Silene

• pimpypimpy Posts: 274
    edited November 2014

@ Dartanbeck – I love comics. I started to collect Marvel Comics when I was 13 ... a long time ago ... and love Fantasy and History books
    I love too the pink keyboard its funny!
    @ Silene - To answer to your questions the telephone is an old italian model made some years ago when Telecom Italia was named SIP . In the glass fronted shelf I have some ancient roman lamps ...archaeology is one of my greatest passions... I bought 3 of them long time ago and my wife gave me the other 2 for my birthday.

Post edited by pimpy on
  • sukyLsukyL Posts: 251
    edited December 1969

Dartanbeck what a great idea! Everyone, it's such a treat to get a little glimpse of the real people behind the avatars.

Here is my Carrara serenity. However, I might be more in the Carrara chaos camp. I run Carrara on an iMac. The desk was my grandfather's and is an Arts & Crafts antique. I'm walled in by some of the pulp magazines and paperbacks my husband and I collected, but can't find a place for yet. The large metal object to the right is a water heater from 1900. It's incredibly ornate for something typically consigned to the basement. I have plans to put a robot head and some arms on it for fun.

Carrara_space.jpg
    2000 x 1333 - 405K
    edited December 1969

Wow! I bet I could find my way around there just fine - except that I'm sure nothing is in English! LOL
    What a great Serenity!
    edited December 1969

argus1000 said:
    You all have nice setups, but how can you people work with only ONE monitor? I don't want to sound snooty or anything, but I always work with two monitors. It makes things so much easier! It is the difference between a bachelor apartment and a one-bedroom apartment. I could never go back to the days where I worked with only one monitor. No, no, please! Do anything to me, kick me, drown me, but let me keep my second monitor!

I also have a (cheap) third monitor, because I kept my old computer and it is necessary to refer to it sometimes.

I know, right? But I'd have to move forward first - so I never actually had to "Go Back" to using only one! LOL
    One day....
    edited December 1969

Looks quite a lot like my old Serenity.

Right now I have Carrara Chaos. Looks a lot like my Poser Chaos, DAZ Studio Chaos and General Chaos.

Since I do a lot of fractal art these days, chaos seems appropriate!

LOL!!!
    edited December 1969

dustrider said:

I wouldn't call this my serenity, but it is pretty much my set-up. Just picture the laptop below , on a simple lap desk (nicely finished particle board - wide enough to use a real mouse), a recliner (reclined or upright), and that is pretty much where I do almost all of my computer/3D stuff.

diomede64 said:
    I have a lot in common with Dustrider's setup, except I like the mini-mouse.

Yes, I have my larger laptop (which I originally bought to be my "Carrara" machine) on a tiny PC stand, and it is awesome for when I want to work away from my Serene office. It now has Carrara 8.5, Howler 9.5, all of my Sony video and Corel paint and video software, but also sports Dragon Age Ultimate, for when I want to get in some adventure time.

I couldn't work in an armchair, after 5 minutes I sleep, for sure!I have my sweet little Acer AspireOne micro laptop (10.1") to help me fall asleep (watching Netflix or On-Demand), and is also home to my GOG.com (Good Old Games) collection: Witcher Ultimate, NWN Platinum, NWN 2 Complete, Baldur's Gate I & II, Icewind Dale I & II, Planescape - Torment, and others. Soon it will also have Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, X-Wing Fighter, and Tie Fighter - which have just been acquired at GOG!

In this age of Android Tablets, which I think are fantastic, I answered by getting my micro Acer AspireOne. Now thet even have one with a Quad-Core cpu (hint... hint... Rosie!!!)
    But now I'm looking harder and harder at these Windows Surface machines! Yeah!!!
    Androids are cool and all, but I need my Windows apps, if I'm going to fire up a screen.

edited December 1969

sukyL said:
    Dartanbeck what a great idea! Everyone, it's such a treat to get a little glimpse of the real people behind the avatars.

Here is my Carrara serenity. However, I might be more in the Carrara chaos camp. I run Carrara on an iMac. The desk was my grandfather's and is an Arts & Crafts antique. I'm walled in by some of the pulp magazines and paperbacks my husband and I collected, but can't find a place for yet. The large metal object to the right is a water heater from 1900. It's incredibly ornate for something typically consigned to the basement. I have plans to put a robot head and some arms on it for fun.

Absolutely Gorgeous, SukyL! Love it!
    Mine looks much more chaotic on a normal day, too... but I do have places for my books... I'm just one of those guys whom likes to keep them out for easy access the next time, resulting in piles of them in no time! :)
    Love the desk, Oh... that Water Heater!, and the nice setup.... quite the comfy place to rock out on some Carrara projects!