2021 Sales thread cont: Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• dortybassadortybassa Posts: 496
    edited October 2021

Cris Palomino said:

dortybassa said:

Missing Discounts on Kayden HD 8.1 Young Grasshopper Bundle  Not getting discounted when in put in cart  (If I put the Kayden figure or individual items from bundle in the cart it gets an immediate discount)

I see it discounted on both the product page and the cart. Can you show me what you mean and what you are expecting to see? An example cart image would be good.

Yesterday it discounted down to $37 (71% discount).  

If you look at image attached, Kayden Figures discounts down to 71% but the bundle stays the same 62% I see on the promo page

badcart.png
    2845 x 910 - 203K
    Post edited by dortybassa on
  • dortybassadortybassa Posts: 496
    edited October 2021

Also $60 Coupon doesn't apply correctly if you add any of the "PC+ Members: Get up to 5 Select Daz Originals for $1.99 each* when you buy any 2+ Debut or Still-New Releases

Added pics with and without Coupon Code

strikingmess.png
    2804 x 1587 - 358K
    strikingmessnone.png
    2736 x 1551 - 352K
    Post edited by dortybassa on
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

dortybassa said:

Cris Palomino said:

dortybassa said:

Missing Discounts on Kayden HD 8.1 Young Grasshopper Bundle  Not getting discounted when in put in cart  (If I put the Kayden figure or individual items from bundle in the cart it gets an immediate discount)

I see it discounted on both the product page and the cart. Can you show me what you mean and what you are expecting to see? An example cart image would be good.

If you look at image attached, Kayden Figures discounts down to 71% but the bundle stays the same 62% I see on the promo page

If you're a PC members, we get 15% off the bundle. Tha's what I see in your cart. 62% off. When I add 3 of the grasshopper add-ons, it goes to 67% off/41.86. I don't see 3 grasshopper add-ons. Kayden is part of the bundle already.

• Confused about the spotlight pricing. The Norse buildings are cheaper today than yesterday. Is Storm also incorrect?

• Cris Palomino said:

dortybassa said:

Cris Palomino said:

dortybassa said:

If you're a PC members, we get 15% off the bundle. Tha's what I see in your cart. 62% off. When I add 3 of the grasshopper add-ons, it goes to 67% off/41.86. I don't see 3 grasshopper add-ons. Kayden is part of the bundle already.

What about the 10% off for 2 or more items?  I have no Idea what that means but there is something applying to Kayden that is not applying to the bundle now. 

kayden.png
    1479 x 652 - 687K

MidnightCoffee said:

Confused about the spotlight pricing. The Norse buildings are cheaper today than yesterday. Is Storm also incorrect?

We've reported this.

edited October 2021

dortybassa said:

Cris Palomino said:

dortybassa said:

Cris Palomino said:

dortybassa said:

What about the 10% off for 2 or more items?  I have no Idea what that means but there is something applying to Kayden that is not applying to the bundle now. 

From what I can see, the extra 10% off is not being taken. I am reporting this, but I would suggest adding a ticket of your own.

Post edited by Cris Palomino on
  • Cris Palomino said:

dortybassa said:

Cris Palomino said:

dortybassa said:

Cris Palomino said:

dortybassa said:

From what I can see, the extra 10% off is being taken. I am reporting this, but I would suggest adding a ticket of your own.

No Problem, In that case it definately needs be reported as the Kaydon 8.1 figure (and lots of other Kayden bundle items) are getting too much discount, coming down to 71% when the bundle is only 62%

dortybassa said:

Cris Palomino said:

dortybassa said:

Cris Palomino said:

dortybassa said:

Cris Palomino said:

dortybassa said:

From what I can see, the extra 10% off is being taken. I am reporting this, but I would suggest adding a ticket of your own.

No Problem, In that case it definately needs be reported as the Kaydon 8.1 figure (and lots of other Kayden bundle items) are getting too much discount, coming down to 71% when the bundle is only 62%

I edited my sentence as I left "not taken" out of it. It should be taken from what I can see.

• Cris Palomino said:

I edited my sentence as I left "not taken" out of it. It should be taken from what I can see.

I do really appreciate your help because if mods like yourself weren't here and I had to go the route of tickets.... I'd be spending my money elsewhere :)

dortybassa said:

Cris Palomino said:

I do really appreciate your help because if mods like yourself weren't here and I had to go the route of tickets.... I'd be spending my money elsewhere :)

Thank you and you're welcome.

• bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,815

The items shown in the slider under "PC+ for a Day" don't seem to match the items shown in the selection that you get when you click the Shop Now button underneath. The items at the left end of the slider are not shown discounted, and don't appear in the page at https://www.daz3d.com/plat-for-a-day. The first item shown with a discount in the slider ("4BlueEyes Jewellery Box") is actually the last item on the 'plat-for-a-day' page.

• bytescapes said:

The items shown in the slider under "PC+ for a Day" don't seem to match the items shown in the selection that you get when you click the Shop Now button underneath. The items at the left end of the slider are not shown discounted, and don't appear in the page at https://www.daz3d.com/plat-for-a-day. The first item shown with a discount in the slider ("4BlueEyes Jewellery Box") is actually the last item on the 'plat-for-a-day' page.

Reported, thank you.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,298

How is it that 20% off a $500 Gift Card shows $400.01? Surely the calculations are precise enough that there is no round-up error... Same thing happened with the last GC sale. How many other transactions are off by a penny or two? Not that I care about that penny or two, but it does speak to sloppy programming. What else is lurking?

• mcorrmcorr Posts: 1,044

No as-advertised (PC members) discount on these .... has that already been reported? Shouldn't I be getting another 15% for two still new products? The sales page and the cart are the same price ...no change.

See attachments for all relevant ads.

cart.png
    1078 x 524 - 100K
    ad.png
    587 x 334 - 232K
    ad2.png
    829 x 350 - 355K
  • mcorrmcorr Posts: 1,044

NorthOf45 said:

How is it that 20% off a $500 Gift Card shows $400.01? Surely the calculations are precise enough that there is no round-up error... Same thing happened with the last GC sale. How many other transactions are off by a penny or two? Not that I care about that penny or two, but it does speak to sloppy programming. What else is lurking?

pennies add up

• mcorr said:

pennies add up

Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler.

• Are Daz offices opened today, this product has to be incorrectly priced: https://www.daz3d.com/storm-for-genesis-8-male, why has this issue not been resolved as yet and it has been reported?

• It it me or was last years PC+ sale much much much better? Think I remembr each day heavily discounted new PC+/DAZO releases and $1,99 items which (a) where not limited to buy at least or max. X items plus (b) did also stack with other discounts. This year I did not find anything "new" in the PC+ section but rather old stuff which was also there in older PC+ sales?

• HavosHavos Posts: 5,321

Rod Wise Driggo said:

It it me or was last years PC+ sale much much much better? Think I remembr each day heavily discounted new PC+/DAZO releases and $1,99 items which (a) where not limited to buy at least or max. X items plus (b) did also stack with other discounts. This year I did not find anything "new" in the PC+ section but rather old stuff which was also there in older PC+ sales?

I might be mistaken, but I recall last year having 2 new PC+ releases per day. Now the only PC+ release is the spotlight item, which I am not even sure counts as a Debut New Release. The pricing for the last 2 days has also been strange, Why would anyone buy today, when tomorrow it will be half price?

I have also not picked up a lot of PC+ for a day so far, as most of them have been seen in that section before.

It is still early days, so things might pick up.

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,748

If the trend of having the spotlight item go down in price by half the following day, CS is going to have a lot of complaints. Why are they launching spotlight PC+ items at the highest PC intro prices in the history of Daz? Is this supposed to make new people join the PC club? Or do they just keep making the same mistake over and over again and not fixing it? What is going on at Daz? Are the employees leaving along with the PAs? Have they lost all interest in the Daz store and focusing on their other ventures? This is really getting ridiculous. 

• Rod Wise Driggo said:

It it me or was last years PC+ sale much much much better? Think I remembr each day heavily discounted new PC+/DAZO releases and $1,99 items which (a) where not limited to buy at least or max. X items plus (b) did also stack with other discounts. This year I did not find anything "new" in the PC+ section but rather old stuff which was also there in older PC+ sales?

The PC for a day items have not been limited in number, though there have been some other sales with a similar price-point that did have a numerical limit. For the most part, as I recall, theer was only one item per day last year - that's already nearly twice as many as a regular week - though I think there were a couple of days with as et of two released together. I'm not sure what your definition of heavily discounted may be, but to me the new releases look pretty heavily discounted this year.

• By now, DAZ staff should already be in, and they should be able to fix the issue. If they intend to. 

Do we have to expect another store software change this November? Last time, exactly what is happening now (late kick-in of the daily promo, incorrect pricing, long time until the store priceing settles, etc) was stated as the main reason for changing the store front. 

Given that this is one of the weakest PC+ sales I have ever experienced, getting the store basics correct should not be that hard.

• Mark_e593e0a5 said:

Given that this is one of the weakest PC+ sales I have ever experienced, getting the store basics correct should not be that hard.

First PC+ sale where I've not bought a bunch of stuff every day, I really liked Storm, but I'll be giving him a miss, too.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,412

Today's spotlight item (Storm) has now been fixed to give the proper discounts. Thanks

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750

Another day of not really any reason to buy anything...

And yes, the spring PC+ sale and the ones in previous years were better than this one. Especially with all those "new not quite PC+ spotlight" items with the wonky price adjustments...

• Charlie Judge said:

Today's spotlight item (Storm) has now been fixed to give the proper discounts. Thanks

Yes, was just coming in to say that - and that Daz will be issuing store credit for the difference to people who purchased at the higher price.

• NathNath Posts: 2,734
    edited October 2021

Richard Haseltine said:

Charlie Judge said:

Yes, was just coming in to say that - and that Daz will be issuing store credit for the difference to people who purchased at the higher price.

Also for yesterday's item, the Norse Structures? It is currently at $2.74 in the store; I paid $5.93 for it, probably others did as well. Or do we need to put in tickets?

Post edited by Nath on
  • maraichmaraich Posts: 491

I'm still not getting a discount on the five items for $1.99 for purchasing two new items. It says any new item, but I put PC+ items in as my new items, so now I'm wondering if they don't count toward the discount. If that is the case, I'd appreciate it if they'd put that in with their disclaimers.

• XelloszXellosz Posts: 742
    edited October 2021

maraich said:

I'm still not getting a discount on the five items for $1.99 for purchasing two new items. It says any new item, but I put PC+ items in as my new items, so now I'm wondering if they don't count toward the discount. If that is the case, I'd appreciate it if they'd put that in with their disclaimers.

Scroll a bit lower XP , first wording is messed up.

Buy any 2+ Debut or Still-New Releases to get up to 5Select Daz Originals for $1.99 each*

Post edited by Xellosz on
This discussion has been closed.